Hall Mitsubishi Virginia Beach

3500 Holland Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Great service

by from Va Beach, Va |

I had found a used car that i was interested in looking at however, it was not at that location but at another Hall dealership. It turns out it really wasn't what I was looking for. My sales agent, Pati Hennard, looked at all the inventory that Hall had at all their locations and was successful in finding the used vehicle that I liked and fit my budget. I was impressed that she was able to access inventory at all the Hall locations. If you are in the market go see Pati!

January 20, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response Tony. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Pati Hennard and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. http://www.facebook.com/HallMitsubishiVirginiaBeach

I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!!

by from Virginia Beach VA |

My purchase started with Jeff Fox, who's years of experience shined through at every step of the process. It was still a team effort the sales manager Gary Hunter helped in finding just the right car at the right price. Mary Beth in the finance office made sure that my payments were just where they needed to be and provided some rockin music while doing so. Last but certainly not least was Efrem who made sure my car was cleaned quickly and throughly, and even called the previous owner to see with there were any extra keys for me. Did I mention I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!!

January 20, 2014

Good afternoon Adam Q. Hall Mitsubishi Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Jeff Fox, Gary Hunter, Mary Beth, and Efrem was able to assist you with your new purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Adam Q for the highly praised review. http://www.facebook.com/HallMitsubishiVirginiaBeach

New Cars!!!

by from Norfolk,Va. |

My wife and I recently purchased 2 vehicles days apart from each other. Patti was our sales person and everything was handled perfect. My wife purchased a 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander, I purchased a 2010 Mustang GT. Mary in the finance office did an awesome job and our paperwork and financing went perfect. Not enough nice things can be said about the sales staff, always willing to answer question, and offer different options. The sales manager has done a wonderful job at putting to gether a fantastic team.

Great Service!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I recently bought an 06 Dodge Durango from this dealership and Patti made it a wonderful experience. I had gotten a call earlier that day to go and look at a 98 Tahoe at the dealership. Sadly, when I arrived the Tahoe had been sold. Patti was extremely helpful in finding a vehicle that I liked just a much, and took the time to take myself and my husband over to Hall Mazda to look at the Durango. The only issue that I had was that the paperwork took so long. My husband and I arrived around 3 in the afternoon. It roughly took us an hour to decided on the vehicle, and then we were there until after 9 pm due to the paperwork. All in all, however, it was a wonderful car buying experience, and I would gladly recommend Patti as a saleswoman.

great service

by from virginia beach,va |

I had recently visited the service department a few months ago and had average service .Nothing special.However this time i went in and was introduced to the new service manager J.HORST. I was in and out for an oil change in no time flat.I told him the service had never been that fast here and he said he was brought in to make things better.WELL J. YOU DID IT.I could certainly tell a difference in the atmosphere and treatment of customers.Not that it was bad before ,but now it is EXCELLANT!!As a busy professional,time is important.Thanks for knowing that and exceeding my expectations.Now that I know you service all makes and models I will bring my wifes car and daughters truck to be serviced here.Thanks for great service J. and team!!!

New Mitsubishi

by from Virginia Beach Va |

Great experiance buying a new Outlander Sport. Rick; Gary and Mary Beth made the process easy. I recommended Hall Mitsubishi to all of my friends and family. Best car buying experience I ever had.

August 30, 2013

Kdh1911, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Your feedback is very important to us. Please let us know if we can do anything further for you and your new Outlander. ENJOY!

customer service

by from virginia beach, va |

I called in around 4:00 to get info about a car. I know i spoke to a female and was told i was going to get a call back by a manager to get more info about the vehicle. Well that was wednesday and it is now friday. So there's strike one. Another dealership called me back in no time. IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS THAT HELP a customer feel customer when buying a car.

August 30, 2013

John, Thank you for your review. Your review has allowed to realize this issue and we have put together a new process to eliminate the chance of this happening again. We apologize for your experience with us.

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

Wow, what an experience! I called to order a part for my vehicle. I was transferred to the wrong department then transferred back to the correct department. Once I was explaining what I needed, the service person named Wes was sighing as if I was bothering him. So then I asked to speak with a manager and was once again transferred. At that time I spoke with a manger named Gary. I started explaining what issue I had and he cut me off and stated ?Let me finish my call on the other line.? After 10 minutes I hung up. Now I see where the workers get the awful customer service from. There used to be a manager named Patti that had excellent customer service and cared for her customers. I suggest they get her back or they will lose more than just me as a customer.

August 1, 2013

Mon. H, My name is J. Horst, and I am the NEW Service Manager here at Hall Mitsubishi. First let me apologize for the experience you had with our Service Department. We DO value each and every person who calls, e-mails, or walks in our doors. Patti is still here, she's in Sales, and you're right she's outstanding! I assure you that like her I TOO care about our customers, and we don't want to lose you. Please give me a call at your convenience and I will do what it takes to restore your faith in us. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, J. Horst Service Director for Hall Mitsubishi 3500 Holland Rd. Virginia Beach, VA 23452 757.631.5580 (direct) 757.631.5576 (main) 757.631.5579 (fax

Outstanding Costumer Service

by from Virginia Beach VA |

My wife and I had been shopping for a new car for a couple of months for a new car. We have lived in Va Beach for 23 years, we have bought cars at a couple of different dealerships. We have never been treated as well as we were at Hall Mitsubishi. Patti was absolutely incredible, she took us on several test drives, we drove a couple of cars home. She really took her time to make sure that the car that we bought was the one that we really felt comfortable with. It took us a couple of days but my wife finally got the car that she loved, the color, the style everything that she wanted. Thank you to Patti for taking the time to find us the perfect car within our budget. I felt so comfortable here with the entire staff that 3 days later I took my ford escape here to get the oil changed. I will be doing all my car business here from now on. Thanks again to the entire staff at Hall Mitsubishi Va Beach.

July 31, 2013

Hi Bill, and thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We're thrilled that you and your wife found the right car, and place for it. We'll be sure to share your kind words with Patti and the rest of the team that made your experience as great as it was. Should you have any additional questions or concerns about the car, please don't hesitate to ask us. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Need Service Sign

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I almost didn't get my car serviced here because the building was hidden behind trees and there is no "Service" directional sign along the road. I would think they would get a lot more customers if people could see a big sign for the service department. The landscaping is overgrown and ugly as well, which made me feel like the service would be bad. I tend to think if the premises is not cared for, maybe they won't care about my car either. Nevertheless, the service was great and I will go back.

July 24, 2013

Good morning Katherine Rebecca and thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! Our team works very hard to satisfy customers like yourself in the car buying process. If you should have any additional questions please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks again, and have a great day!