4372 Holland Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Used 888-532-0059
Service 877-854-6344

Zoom Zoom

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Virgil Ware was extremely informative as our Mazda Dealer. Thank you for one of the best experiences ever with buying a new car!

nice people, good to deal with; selection ok

by from Tidewater,Va |

We went to Hall looking at the new Mazda3. Salesman Virgil Ware did a good job showing my wife and I the new Mazda lineup. He was very helpful, professional and courteous; I highly recommend him. He took us out on a test drive and also arranged for an overnight test drive. Unfortunately, Hall was sold out of the car we decided on (sTouring Hatchbacks) and it was price prohibitive to get one from another dealer outside the local area. So between that fact and my timeline to buy, we couldn?t buy a car at Hall. But, I would recommend this dealer.

September 12, 2014

Hello Tomvmi89, Hall Mazda would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Virgil and the team! Thank you again for your review

Great service in a pinch. . .

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I just drove into town (moving into the area) late on a Saturday afternoon. Joel, one of the Service Consultants, pulled someone over to do a quick diagnostic. He was very accommodating in somewhat of an emergency situation. I appreciate the good service!

September 2, 2014

Good morning, Steve! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Hall Mazda Virginia Beach is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Steve for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Mike White (GM) might be friendly and patient to some, but to me, he was difficult to deal with. I asked him many questions, but he answered many of them obtusely. I was very disappointed overall with dealings with Hall Mazda. We are buying our new Mazda elsewhere.

Great Service!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I had such a wonderful experience at Hall Mazada. With the expertise of Zach Byrd and Fred Sanders I am very happy with my new vehichle. I got exactly what I wanted and for that I'm very happy and glad I chose Hall Mazada to help me on my car search journey.

July 31, 2014

Hall Mazda would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Zach and Fred! Thank you again for your review.

Great experience

by from Virginia Beach |

We just had another excellent buying experience with a Hall dealership. We bought a pre-owned Subaru from their Mazda dealer branch, considering them over local Subaru dealers because of the price point and trade in allowance of our Honda, which we also bought from a Hall location. The manager, Mike White, paired us with Robert Pena, who had worked at a Subaru dealer in the past, his expertise and high level of professionalism made the experience a very pleasant one. No pressure, no come-ons, and we really appreciated that.

July 16, 2014

Good morning. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Mazda works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day.

Service Dept

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Joel in the Service Dept is excellent! He is professional, very knowledgeable, courteous & friendly; I've had problems with used car I purchased, & Joel has been extremely helpful by keeping me informed, explaining the work that needs to be done, dealing with the warranty company & getting me a rental car. His commitment to helping customers is exceptional,

July 16, 2014

Hall Mazda appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience at with us was a great one! Thank you again Sheri Strahan for the highly praised feedback.

hall mazda in virginia beach

by from virginia beach |

over presidents weekend i went to hall mazda of Virginia Beach. I walked up to the door wich was opened up for me by Fred a sales associate. Greating me with a smile asking how could he help, what i was looking for, have i done my research. Very polite and did not push me or try and sell me on anything other then what i was asking for. Fred made my buying a brand new car easy and stress free. Was only there for maybe an hour including the test drive and signing the papers. i highly recommend hall mazda of VA Beach to anyone looking to buy a new car this is my second mazda and i would not switch it for anything. Ask for Fred when you go in!!

March 11, 2014

Hall Mazda is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Mazda. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!http://www.facebook.com/HallMazdaVirginiaBeach

Will never buy there

by from Chesapeake, Va |

Asked for a price on a car twice over the internet and was never given one. Was told i needed to come in. I had test drove this same model in another state and was ready to buy but this dealership just wanted to play games.

January 14, 2014

We at Hall Mazda apologize for what you feel was a negative experience with our dealership. We feel that we have extremely competitive prices and do our best to offer our customers the best price possible. Our prices are listed on our website (www.hallauto.com) and are attainable by anyone at anytime without the inconvenience of coming to the dealership. We currently have 226 new Mazda?s listed on the website, and the price is included. Thank you, Abby Meeks, General Manager Hall Mazda

Overall awesome!!

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

Overall great experience just got a 2014 CX-5 and I love it thank you Hall

Always great experience at Hall Mazda

by from Virginia Beach |

I have purchased 2 cars from Hall Mazda, a 2008 CX-9 and recently a certified used 2012 Mazda 3. Marino was my recent salesman and he was very helpful and the buying process was very easy and smooth. I trust the 3 that had gotten all its service at Hall which was a big reason I spent more on the used certified car than I had planned. Greg Lamb in service is awesome and is always straight up and honest with me regarding issues with the cars. He is also a big reason I purchased this second car with Hall. I know I can send my son in with the 3 and Greg will take care of him and the car. I would highly recommend Hall Mazda.