4372 Holland Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Used 888-532-0059
Service 877-854-6344

Great people

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I gave Mazda five stars because they deserve it. Thelse people are very nice and not at all pushy like you would expect from salesmen. I came in to do a trade in and after a little negotiating I walked out with what I believe to be a great deal. This was the first brand new car I've ever bought and the people at Mazda made it a great experience. I would recommend the Hall Mazda dealership in Virginia Beach to anyone looking to buy a New car or looking to get their car serviced.

November 21, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response Allysen. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Mazda, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. www.facebook.com/hallmazda

Great service, great people, best place to go!

by from Virginia beach, VA |

Easy process to buy a vehicle with people that actually care for what you want in a car. I will definitely be referring this place to all people looking for a car.

repeat customer

by from Norfolk, VA |

I purchased a brand new Mazda 3 in 2011 and had a wonderful experience. The customer service was wonderful helping me every step of the way. I returned for routine maintenance in the service department and was wonderfully treated there too! Last month, I decided to start looking to upsize my vehicle for a little more space with a growing family. This time, I was looking for a pre-owned crossover or suv. I had the same salesman from 2011 which was nice, a little familiarity. After about 6 weeks of looking and a few test drives - all of which came from other Hall locations - I found my match. The salesman was very helpful in finding the right style vehicles for me, more than willing to travel to go get it, and patient throughout the whole process. Salesman are there to sell cars, but Hall Mazda sincerely wants you to be happy with what you drive off the lot. I would definitly buy from them again.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Mazda. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much!

best place in va to buy a mazda

by from hampton va |

This is the best place to buy a mazda . This is my 2nd car I have bought threw them . They are helpful , and go out of there way to make sure you have a pleasant care buying experience. Unlike other dealers they spend time to make the deal happen unlike the competition that looks only for the quick sale . Just like you invest time and money into to them and they do the same. Do not goto hampton mazda .

April 3, 2015

Hall Mazda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Mazda. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

First new car buying experience!

by from Virginia beach, va |

This was my frst new vehicle. My husband and I have saved for quite some time to be able to afford it. We dealt with Ernest. He was not your typical car salesman. Before we even visited the dealershipd he spent at least two hours on the phone on and off with me answering All my crazy questions. We brought both of our small children to buy the car with us. Not only did he help our family afford this vehicle, he made friends with my 3 year old. He colored with her as we spoke to the finance manager. He treated her as his own. She wants to work at "a car place" now because of him. He listened to our wants and needs. He took time to understand our budget and told me not to worry about money becausr we could make it happen in our budget. He just wanted to make sure I got the car I wanted. Absolutely amazing experience and I would recommend him, Fred the finance manager and everyone there to Anyone looking to buy new or used Mazda.

April 2, 2015

Emilee g, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Mazda! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again Emilee g and have a great day.

Mazda Love

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Buying a new car can be terrifying and stressful, especially if it's your first time. But my experience with Mazda was not like that at all. From initially walking in the door, everyone was friendly and eager to help but not pushy at the same time. The sales team of Bernard Beckett, Mark Self and Steve Davis was phenomenal. They all worked together to get me the best price, worked with my budget, and found me discounts. I was treated like family instead of a commission, these guys are awesome!

March 3, 2015

Good morning TeacherJT! Hall Mazda Virginia Beach would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you TeacherJT, and be sure to visit us soon!

Great Dealership!

by from Kitty Hawk, NC |

We visited Hall Mazda in Virginia Beach today and worked with Leslie Harad and Zach Byrd. We were bringing a trade with several thousand dollars in negative equity, as well as credit with a few dings. While we weren't able to get approved for the car we originally looked at, they got us set up in a vehicle that was newer, had fewer miles, lots of options, and all at around the same payment we had on our previous car. Leslie provided excellent customer service and was a great 'people person'. He kept us laughing even through our worry over being approved. Best of all, they got us set up with a lender who gave us the best interest rate we've ever had! These guys are great at working with you and trying to get you in the car you need!

February 2, 2015

Good afternoon Elaine & Kenny. Hall Mazda is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Leslie Harad and Zach Byrd were able to assist you with your new Mazda purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Elaine & Kenny for the highly praised review.

Best car buying experience yet!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Excellent experience - friendly and professional - would recommend without hesitation.

January 20, 2015

Thank you for stopping by Hall Mazda. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

nice people, good to deal with; selection ok

by from Tidewater,Va |

We went to Hall looking at the new Mazda3. Salesman Virgil Ware did a good job showing my wife and I the new Mazda lineup. He was very helpful, professional and courteous; I highly recommend him. He took us out on a test drive and also arranged for an overnight test drive. Unfortunately, Hall was sold out of the car we decided on (sTouring Hatchbacks) and it was price prohibitive to get one from another dealer outside the local area. So between that fact and my timeline to buy, we couldn?t buy a car at Hall. But, I would recommend this dealer.

September 12, 2014

Hello Tomvmi89, Hall Mazda would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Virgil and the team! Thank you again for your review

Great service in a pinch. . .

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I just drove into town (moving into the area) late on a Saturday afternoon. Joel, one of the Service Consultants, pulled someone over to do a quick diagnostic. He was very accommodating in somewhat of an emergency situation. I appreciate the good service!

September 2, 2014

Good morning, Steve! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Hall Mazda Virginia Beach is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Steve for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Mike White (GM) might be friendly and patient to some, but to me, he was difficult to deal with. I asked him many questions, but he answered many of them obtusely. I was very disappointed overall with dealings with Hall Mazda. We are buying our new Mazda elsewhere.