Performance Buick

4033 Portsmouth Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23321

New 866-413-6430
Used 866-413-7635
Service 888-501-8048

Our staff is eager to help with any of your automotive needs. We're here to make it easy for you.

dissapointing

by from chesapeake |

Very shady dealership. They pretended that work was done to a car . They pulled fake credit scores and they are plain rude. Judging on how the place looks like they don't sell too many cars and that's good.

Performance Buick responded to this review

July 10, 2014

We are very sorry you came away with this impression, claudiu. This is not at all how we do business, and we would love to get more detail on this. In order for us to address and resolve any issues, please give us a call at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

Chrysler Pacifica

by from Ruther Glen, Va. |

I was interested in buying a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica I saw on the web. I called they said it wasn't there yet. Two weeks went by no one call me, I called again. After playing phone tag I finally got a call to say the car is finally was there. I drove to see the car only to fine there were two bad places in rear. I SPOKE TO ONE OF THE SALES MANAGERS, I left with a promise I would here back from the sales person by the middle of the week after the car had gone thru the shop and a price after the car was repaired. Too this day I still haven't heard from anyone. I live 100 miles away and was willing to go back the following week to buy the car. At this time I am still looking for a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica Red with low miles. I was very upset with the customer service.

Performance Buick responded to this review

April 1, 2014

Please accept our sincere apologies for the frustration this has caused you, Marie. It is never our intent to let our customers come away with this impression. Thank you for taking the time to leave your constructive comments. We will make sure our team knows, so improvements can be made.