First Team Toyota Scion

First Team Toyota Scion

3400 Western Branch Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23321

New 877-826-1032
Used 877-824-4034

Make us your FIRST choice!

Salesperson was prompt and very personable

by from Chesapeake, Va. |

My wife and I had a 1 pm appointment at First Team Toyota. The salesperson Scott Gallagher, was in front of dealership waiting for us. He was very personable and not high pressure(which I appreciated). The car was made ready for test drive and afterward we began discussion on availability and price. The negotiation on price went very smoothly since we had been quoted at price from web site sales representative. We agreed on a price and closed the deal. I sent my wife home with our current car(no trade in) and I waited for Toyota Corolla 2013 to be serviced for me to drive home. All financial aspects of sale went smoothly( since no trade in and paying cash) I was very satisfied that I was able to purchase a new car and drive it home in around 4 hours.

My little MINI

by from Chesapeake |

My wife and I just purchased a used MINI Cooper from First Team and worked with Chris Demaar who made a sometimes confusing and contentious process easy and amicable. He was very personable, knowledgeable and expedited the process so we were in and out in a little over an hour. I would highly recommend this dealership and Chris and the rest of the team to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

Total Package

by from Chesapeake, Va. |

I went in looking for a new Honda Accord and bought a new CRV (EX-L). I wanted my wife to be happy with her new car. The GM, Sales Manager and the salesman all worked to show her the best value. They let her make up her mind and not push her into anything she didn't want. They followed up after the sale. Great people to deal with. Thanks, Frank L