Action Automotive

Action Automotive

1300 High St, Portsmouth, VA 23704

Used 888-713-6365

"Superior Sales and Service Since 1967"

Robert B.

by from MOYOCK, N.C. |

Kathy & Daryl in service always go the extra distance to accommodate Deborah and my service needs! Just picked up our 2011 CTS Coupe from service. New tires..small scratch repaired in their body shop & a rear end service. We purchased the car this past summer from them..They went to Texas to get us the right PRE-OWNED CTS ..Over 1000 miles..who does that? Action!! This is the 9th vehicle we purchased from them including our 2013 XTS! Ask about their Action Rewards Program, it has saved us $100's of dollars on service. A real family owned and operated business that puts the customer first!

November 11, 2013

Thanks Bob we appreciate your kind words! Long time customers always make us feel like we earn or stripes! See you soon. Larry

They found the truck for me,

by from Dallas, GA |

I am very pleased I chose Action Automotive for finding me a truck. The truck I wanted was a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab 4X4 .Well Larry found one it only had 35,550 miles on it so i bought it. Larry made the whole process as easy as possible. Very happy with the truck and Action Automotive would highly recommend to anyone wanting to buy a vehicle. Thanks for the truck see you for the next time.

Quality cars, relaxed atmosphere.

by from Suffolk, VA |

I arranged for a test drive and they were very responsive and accommodating. As it turns out, I did not buy the car but I would go back to them if I were in the market.

Great buying experience!

by from Apex, NC |

I found the car on cars.com. I had dealt with several dealers, and unfortunately had gotten the typical run treatment and hard sell. I called and spoke to Larry at Action Auto. What a pleasure to talk to. If you are looking for a large dealership with all of the indifference and inexperienced staff that come with a dealership that size, than Action Auto is not for you. If you want a low pressure buying experience, with a company that cares that you are happy when you leave, go to this company. You won't be disappointed!

November 12, 2013

Roy..Thanks for driving up from Raleigh to Tidewater to make your purchase. We believe the 3 hr. drive will pay big dividends with quality of vehicles we sell! Hope you enjoy the car! Larry

AS ALWAYS, GREAT SERVICE AT A FAIR PRICE....

by from Alexandria, Va. |

I have bought many cars from Action over the past 20 years. I drive 3 hrs. from Alexandria, Va. to use their service department because they fix it right the first time. No matter how busy they are I always feel like I'm the most important customer they have at the moment!

November 12, 2013

Hey Gary....We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you soon! Larry

Nice Dealership

by from Virginia Beach Va |

My family was looking for a nice car with low mileage. We found the car online and realized that this dealership was in Portsmouth; not far from us. They had a very nice selection and were easy to deal with. No hard pressure or "tricks". We will be back.

November 12, 2013

Thanks for choosing Action...If our sales or service team can be of any further help please call me directly! Larry Preddy Vice President 757-397-7041