R K Subaru

(4.0) 5 Reviews

2661 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

The Dealership was Right On with Everything

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I had researched the Equinox online. I stopped by RK and I'm glad I did. It's the nearest dealer to us and I now that they gave us a good price. With the 2013 cars there's not that much variation in price. The salesperson was great. There was no bait and switch, no hard sell, he new the Equinox and could explain everything to us. The manager, Greg, was good too. Financing was great. He asked us if we wanted some extras and he didn't pressure us when I turned them down. I'm from New York, and so is he, so we had a small commonality there. I think it's a great car. Even with the standard model, the LS there are many features that are found on cars that are much more expensive. It's like driving a fancy car, very quiet. It was great. The dealership was right on with everything. We will be using them again.

Never agai

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

The only reason we went to this dealership is because they told us they would payoff our current vehicle if we bought from them. We went and met with Jane, (who is awesome, she definately should not be working at this place) and found a vehicle that we like and that met our needs. After taking 5 HOURS!!!!!!!!!! We finally signed the papers and left with our new vehicle, I return Monday with the paperwork for the financing as well as a check for the down payments. I was told to call in 30 days to extend the check (waiting on tax returns). So when I called to extend the check, I was informed that we needed to come in immediately. Come to find out the financing fell through and WE WERE NOT notified until almost a MONTH LATER!!!! Got financed through another place, then 2 weeks ago, I get a call from the dealership (again...makes about 15 calls over the course of 2 months, can't get their ducks in a row) my tags are in. We signed paperwork that was supposed to tranfser my old plates to the new vehicle. Nope. Been driving around for 2 months on illegal tags! Now this week, I get yet another call from them about the down payment. Umm you have a check. Now they need a cashier's check. And pronto. Also, they had my old vehicle for 2 months and didn't pay it off until 2 weeks ago. It's a good thing we like the vehicle... but they will NEVER get a customer through us!

R K Subaru responded to this review

February 14, 2014

Dear Overly Irritated, Thank you for your post. I am sorry about your experience. Apparently, we fell short in providing superior customer service. For that, I apologize. Please consider contacting me, so that (1) I can apologize to you in person, and (2) so that I can do something nice for you. I welcome your call and thank you again for your comments. Sincerely, Tom Kline Controller

It was Great, I have No Complaints!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Anyone that asks about my new car, I tell them where I got it and what good service and good quality they have at RK. Dorinda was great. She was very accommodating. My husband was cranking because he hadn't eaten, so she suggested where we should go and she said she would there when we came back. And every time we've called she's always been there or returned the call quickly. The finance manager was great. He's from New York, and so are we. Yeah, us New Yorkers have to stick together. We love our new car, it just envelops you and you feel so safe. My husband likes it a lot.

I Love my Cruze

by from Veach, VA |

I saw RK's commercials on TV. I knew I either wanted a Sonic or Cruze. The Sonic was less expensive but I really liked the Cruze. I got a red one and I love my Cruze. My salesperson was very easy to work with and he was very informative. I felt good about the decision I made. On a scale of 1 to 10 I give them an eight or nine, oh, probably closer to 10. I think my car is very classy. The gas mileage comes in handy too! Everything was very easy to understand and I would recommend them.

Pretty Amazing

by from Norfolk, VA |

It was very good. We decided we wanted a Chevy, but we stopped at the Ford dealership first. RK left me alone when I needed to be left alone to think - that was pretty amazing. The Traverse was the right choice. It's fantastic. I got good deals on some extras because I was military. Financing was right to the point.