Marion Automotive Group

1025 North Main Street, Marion, VA 24354

Used 276-783-5116

5 and 1/2 stars for service

by from Jefferson Ohio |

5 and stars for service. Returning to Ohio from a camping trip in the Smokey Mountains my brakes lights went out while I was driving thru Marion VA. With all the stories I?ve heard over the years about ?dealerships? and how they can charge far more than the average garage Marion Automotive Group would have been the last place I?d go for an electrical problem with my car. But being 500 miles from home and not knowing a soul in Marion VA, let alone a mechanic I pulled into their yard. After explaining the situation to the service manager, Ronnie Preston, I actually called a friend back in Ohio and said, ?either this guy (Ronnie Preston) should have been a salesman rather than a service manager because he really made me feel comfortable in thinking I wasn?t going to get taken advantage of being from out of town and needing my car repaired - or - he was just that, a good salesman getting ready to explain to me how it's going to cost me a lot more than he expected.? Well, it turned out that because I was from out of time and still had a lot of traveling to do, Ronnie got me taken care of right away, and the total cost of fixing the brakes lights was $39.98, which I thought was fantastic. Instead of the brakes light going out ruining my camping trip, I felt blessed by running into a decent and honest dealership. The bottom line is, if Marion Automotive Group treats out-of-towners, such as myself, in such an honest and fair way, I?m sure they?ve got a lot of satisfied customers there in Marion. Thanks again, I appreciated it. Bob Hopperton.

Multiple used vehicles

by from Abingdon, VA |

I have purchased 5 different used vehicles from Marion Automotive Group. Their sales staff and management are second to none. The service department is also outstanding. They have serviced everything from the three Chevrolets that I have purchased from them, to the Nissan and Honda that I currently own (also purchased there). I have been to other dealerships, and the experiences have convinced me that I will continue to deal with the folks at Marion.

LaCrosse CRS 2011 Purchase

by from Roanoke, VA |

I would highly recommend this dealorship. I purchased a 2011 LaCrosse CRS from the Marion Group because I had checked with two other dealorships. This one exceeded in presenting a fair list price of their vehicle and allowing a fair value for my vehicle also. The buying process was simple and "no hassling" and going back and forth to the manager. The salemen and the owner also were not "pushy or demeaning." They were knowledge of their vehicles/accessories. Their customer service is the best I have experience in all my purchases of five Buicks and numerous other vehicles. (I do know Customer Service as I spent 15 years in Human Resources and several years as HR Manager of a large company.)They expertly repaired a minor detail on my vehicle. Their service was dependable and they had all my paperwork and car ready when I came to pick it up. I was quite impressed by the personal hand written Thank you note from the dealorship owner. This was great experience!