Charles Barker Infiniti

1875 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23454

New 877-772-4174
Used 866-615-5260
Service 877-458-0419

"Delivering Great Car Buying and Service Experiences Every Day"

on line review

by from Erwin, NC |

I appreciate the salesman's desire to help. We had a good interchange of information, plus we continued to view what was needed to get the sale. The vehicle was what I thought I wanted through out the whole process.

Buyer beware

by from Greensboro, NC |

This dealership is no different, in fact is far worse, from any other one even though they claim to be. I was given a fair price on a new car over the phone which got me into the showroom. Coming from North Carolina, I guess they figured their "fish" was on the hook since I had to drive over 4 hours to get there. When I got there I was offered an insulting amount for my trade in along with adding exorbitant "dealer and destination" fees. Them knowing I would be staying in the area overnight, I was allowed to walk. The next morning I was given a call from the "sales manager" who then told me he was able to offer me a fair but very low price for the trade in along with reducing the dealer fee. Against my better judgement I went back and purchased the car, already with a bad taste in my mouth. I was told all the paperwork would be completed, as paid for, and I would receive my registration in the mail which I never did. After calling them numerous times weeks after not receiving it I was told to go to the local DMV and get it myself, paying again for something I already paid for. My calls and emails since then have been ignored by my sales person Pasquale Devito and management. This is not the treatment someone would expect when buying a high end car from a supposed high end dealer. I am just glad that I dont have to use them for service. I can only imagine how that would turn out.

Shopping for a Used Z4

by from Raleigh NC |

I was looking for a used BMW 24 3.0i and found one at this dealer. I felt that I was getting the runaround on price. I gave them my max. They called with "good news". However, we were still $250 apart. I looked elsewhere and found the same model year Z4 3.0si with slightly more mileage, more features and a price that was below my max. I hope that they got their price. But I doubt it. The last I saw, they dropped their price on the web site.