Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Norfolk

6252 E Virginia Beach Blvd, Norfolk, VA 23502

Pleasurable Experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

What a pleasurable experience. Brought in my 2011 Avalanche for scheduled service (oil change and tire rotation) for the first time to your dealership. Was met by my Red Team advisor who had all the paper work all filled out with the work that was to be performed so check in was seamless. Greatly appreciated the work table and WIFI in the waiting area as it provided a good work space. Work was performed in an acceptable time frame and when the vehicle was finished it took little or no time for my advisor to check me out and get me on my way. Overall a very pleasurable experience and a pleasant and helpful staff.

2015 Chevrolet Suburban

by from Norfolk, VA |

I was greeted by Mr. Denzel Diggs, he was very nice, polite and professional. I told him what I was looking for, and that I had done my homework in what I wanted in the vehicle and the price. We all came to an agreement and I purchased the vehicle.

awesome!!!!!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Thank you Rick Hendrick Chevrolet, especially Arnold Stephens for making my first Chevrolet experience a positive one. I bought a 2014 Silverado and I am thoroughly enjoying my new vehicle. As soon as entered my request on USAA buying service, I was promptly contacted by your internet sales manage (Dixie-Anna)and within a few calls I was able to setup an appt. From the first appt. to the last, I received awesome customer service. I was able to roll over a auto and bike payment with the purchase of my new Silverado at a very good APR. This saved me a couple of hundred dollars a month. thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

2014 Chevy camaro the service was amazing

by from Norfolk va |

2014 Chevy camaro the service was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I saw a 2011 Cruze on the website that I wanted to purchase. I started the paperwork on my lunch break and Michael and Wendy worked on getting me the car while I was at work. When I returned that evening Michael stated he had a better deal for me. He and Wendy were able to get me into a 2014 Cruze at a lower interest rate (almost by half) with payments at about the same as originally quoted. Michael and Wendy were both extremely personable and neither were pushy or or overly persistent. They worked hard to get me the best deal possible. I had a great experience buying my first brand new car.

No complaints from me.

by from Newport News, VA |

2014 Silverado 4X4 Z71 It was a great buying experience. Best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle! I am not sure if it was because of the GM military advantage or the USAA advantage, a combo of or just great group of guys that got me what I wanted. I know the guys were great! I got exactly what I wanted. It took a bit of legwork to get the job done but I am very happy. They were not a high pressure dealer. They were enthusiastic to actually make me happy and did.

Great service

by from Norfolk, VA |

My truck was in an accident and you guys got my baby right! I own a 2005 Chevy equinox. The team was very nice! Thank you!

Denis Novak

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Great Dealership, our sales man Don Taylor was the best

MIke Villaluz Yellow Team

by from Virginia Beach |

Came in on Saturday March 22,2014 for a oil change and a tire rotation, Mike Villaluz my service consultant on the yellow team is AWESOME!! Always greets me with a friendly smile. Always so professional . I love him. He makes me want to continue to come back. If there was 10 Stars to rate him he deserve it them all ********** Thanks Mike Great Service!!! Mrs. Davis

Excellent fast service

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I purchased a silver Chevrolet Cruz. Donpaul was the salesman and he did an excellent job of explaining the process and made it easy to purchase the car. Everybody was nice and not pushy. When I brought cars, In he past I found some of the salespeople overbearing and purposely drawing out the sales process, which made me dread buying new cars. This time I was pleasantly surprised because everything from the finance to the final signing of the documents went through smoothly. I am definitely satisfied with my experience.