Mansfield Chevy-Buick

(4.8) 5 Reviews

452 Hopkinsville Rd, Russellville, KY 42276

Great customer service

by from Russellville,Ky |

I will never go out of my town to buy a car.Mansfield treated my husband and I like we were family. They went out of their way to help us get a loan. Thanks to Michelle and Donald you did a great job.

November 20, 2011

Thank you so much for your kind words. At Mansfield, we want to be your "hometown" dealer and are so thankful that you have chosen us to be that.

Great Customer Service

by from Russellville,KY |

I will not go out of my town again to buy a car. Michelle and Donald are terrific people. Mansfield treat you like you are family. I have never had service like that from anywhere Thank YOU Mansfield.

Great!

by from Elkton, KY |

Made the process of buying a vehicle very easy and we never felt pressured!

March 26, 2012

We thank you so much for your positive comments and hope that your continue to be happy with your vehicle!!!!

Chevy Impala

by from Franklin, Ky.42134 |

purchased 2011 Impala 4 days ago. Had to return the vehicle the next day. A sensor was out. They fixed it that day and have not had any other problems so far. My wife and I like the vehicle and hope to have many years of worry free service from it. Mansfield's were very nice people to deal with.

November 5, 2011

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your business. Your complete satisfaction is our goal before, during and after your purchase. We hope that our service department will be of service to you for all of your maintenance and routine needs. Please let us know if we can be of assistance with anything in the future and thank you for recommending us to your friends and family.

Chevy Impala

by from Franklin, Ky. |

purchased 2011 Impala 4 days ago, so far have liked the auto. Salesman was very easy to work with and the office staff was friendly and helpful. Had to return the vehicle the next day because a sensor was out. They fixed the problem that day and have had no problem so far.

March 26, 2012

Friendly, fair and fun is more than a slogan for us, it is a way of doing business. Thanks for your recent purchase and we hope that you are still enjoying your Impala.