Patriot Chevrolet Buick GMC

Service 877-384-3921

WE TRADE YOUR WAY

Excellent!!!!

by from Cadiz Ky |

Our children are getting bigger everyday and our little car was getting to uncomfortable to take trips in. Cody Corlew was friendly and very helpful at getting us our new chevy. The rest of the employees at Patriots were just as great as Cody was. Our little boy told everyone about the BBQ sause and the hats. Watch out for the line of people coming to get the sause. Thanks Cody and others for making the buying process so easy..

Horrible

by from Almo ky |

I bought a 2003 Cadillac escalade I paid a lot of money for it. I've only had it for 3 months and it will not go out of park. My brakes lights do not work my cruise control does not work my keyless entry does not work along with a few other thing. They told me if I had any problems to contact them. So I did contact them they were rude and did not want to do anything about my vehicle. Poor customer service right there! I have 4 children one being a newborn and now have no vehicle and there went my money down the drain. Really not happy right now!

Above/Beyond Our Expectations for Customer Service

by from Topeka, KS |

We were traveling through on our way to Florida with our 5 year old granddaughter and our puppy when our 2010 GMC Sierra Duramax began having fuel system issues We were towing a 12,000 lb. 5th wheel so roadside assistance was a bit tricky. After being towed to Patriot toward the end of their work day (4:00 p.m.) they immediately began analyzing the problem, identified it (a clogged fuel filter due to bad fuel, which caused us to lose power), and fixed it and were still able to close up shop on time. They were helpful, courteous, genuinely concerned and very very professional and had us back on the road again by the end of their work day. (If an overnight stay or two had been needed, they even offered to "hook us up" so that we could stay in our fifth wheel! Wait/what? You heard me correctly). Luckily, we were able to leave town and continue our trip by 6:00 p.m. Although we had a repeat occurrence on the trip back from Florida, it was determined (again by Patriot) that the original problem was not the culprit this time, and they took extraordinary measures to run it through all the system checks, for several hours, they could perform on it (at no additional charge to us) before determining that it was possibly yet another underlying factor involved and assured us it was safe to drive home - and it was. We were able to personally speak with the service technician who originally worked on the truck and again worked on it the second time to help answer any and all questions or concerns that we might have. The service manager was so concerned that he asked us to give him a call and keep him posted on our journey home - and we did just that. We felt very confident in their ability and their concern and felt safe in the decision to make the remaining portion of our trip back home. No further issues to report - happily. Through helpful problem solving and ideas from the dealership we adjusted our driving speed by 8 mph and took a couple more breaks than done previously, to ensure that we got home with no further issues. We will now take it to our dealership locally and the get problem taken care of. We would have gladly done it at Patriot, but the timeframe involved in getting the parts and having the work done would have not been possible for us to do. We had a granddaughter to get home to her parents and a grandson who needed to get home for his high school baseball team's statewide competition. We would have gladly, and without hesitation, allowed them to do the necessary work had circumstances been different. I would even go so far to say that we would not hesitate to purchase a vehicle from them in the future, if the need arises. We were that impressed with their honesty and helpfulness. The pride of the employees was very evident to us. So refreshing to see employees who love what they do. Great customer relations!! Thank you to EVERYONE whom we came in contact with during our two visits. Please know that your kindness and professionalism did not go unnoticed. It is so rare to find that quality anymore. So refreshing to know that customer satisfaction does still mean something!

Wonderful experience!!

by from Hopkinsville. KY |

The salesperson was very friendly and ready to accommodate me with whatever!! Just an overall wonderful experience with everyone I dealt with at this dealership!!

October 29, 2013

Hello Nita, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience here at Patriot Chevrolet. We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful car buying experience with us! It is our goal that all of our customers leave our store with the same experience you had. Once again, Thank You. Aimee Royal Internet Manager

Beyond Expectations!

by from Gracey |

I was out of town yesterday and my wife had an important meeting scheduled for today in Louisville. At lunch yesterday she noticed her car's engine light remained on. After an explanation from a friend what it meant she took it to Patriot. There, she received "over the top" customer service from Service Consultant Ronnie McCullough when he learned of her predicament and time constraint. The car was repaired and she was able to make the trip as planned. The word "grateful" is inadequate to describe my feelings toward the people involved in how she was treated in my absence. This experience has increased my faith and trust in the people at Patriot. Thanks again to all of you.

October 29, 2013

Hello Jim, I would like to personally thank you for writing a review about your experience in our Service Department. It has been our pleasure to serve you with a wonderful customer service experience. Our Service Consultants do their best to make every customer happy and to fulfill their service needs in a timely manner. I am so happy to hear we were able to accommodate your wife and get her back on the road safely. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Thank You, Johnny Watson Service Manager

Amazing Experience

by from Vanleer,TN |

After 2 months of shopping at nearly every dealership in a neighboring city, I was completely amazed at the drastic difference it made by choosing to shop at Patriot! I had been lied to, made to feel stupid, treated horribly and one dealer even increased the price of the car when they found out how much I was approved for. I made the mistake of thinking that this dealership would be no different from the others I had shopped, I was completely taken aback at how different things were. I was skeptical going in, but within just minutes, I was put at ease. We got the car we wanted, at a great price, with excellent financing options! Thank you John G, John H, Scott, and everyone else who had a hand in our deal. I would recommend Patriot to anyone in a second. Thank you so much!

October 21, 2013

Hello Angie, I am so happy to hear about your great experience with our Internet Sales Department and Patriot Chevrolet, as a whole! We know that purchasing a vehicle is not always an easy process and can sometimes be stressful and time consuming. It is for these reasons that we strive to give our customers the best experience possible when purchasing a new vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to compliment our staff and writing this review. We look forward to working with you again, in the future, on all of your vehicle needs. Thank You, Aimee Royal Patriot Chevrolet Buick GMC Internet Manager

AMAZING!!!!!

by from Clarksville, TN |

We had an AMAZING experience. I highly recommend John Howard, he went above and beyond to take care of us and he did exactly what he said we would. Very polite and patient since we had a kid with us, never rushed us at all. I highly recommend them!!

October 21, 2013

McGorry Family, First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write an AWESOME review about your experience here at Patriot Chevrolet. We take great pride in ensuring that each and every one of our customers is completely satisfied with their new vehicle purchase. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Buddy Plunkett New Car Manager

Chevy Traverse

by from Madisonville |

Thanks Pem for finding us just what we were looking for :-)

October 21, 2013

We are so happy that you were able to find what you were looking for here a Patriot Chevrolet. We look forward to working with you on all of your vehicle needs! Pem Sales Consultant Patriot Chevrolet.

Love my Malibu

by from LaFayette, KY |

I have nothing but good thoughts about the entire process of buying a car from patriot. If anyone needs a car; go see Susie. AWESOME!!!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Burns, TN |

Our experience at Patriot Chevrolet Buick GMC was excellent. We found the vehicle on their website when searching for a car within 250 miles from home. A call to the salesman, who was very knowledgeable, confirmed this was a place we would love to visit. After reviewing the information he gave us, a quick log onto their website secured an appointment for a test drive for us. Since we were driving a distance from our home, they even agreed to stay late if we needed them to. The staff was friendly, helpful and welcoming. The manager was very straight forward with the bottom line price and no haggling was needed. SOLD! We could not be happier with our car or with our car buying experience. Patriot Chevrolet Buick GMC is a place that we would highly recommend for your car buying experience!

Grea Customer Service *****

by from Clarksville,Tn. |

Our salesman Mike West was great. Thanks Mike for your patient,friendly and knowledgeable service. We are very happy with our new 2013 GM Terrain. Thanks to "everyone" that help make this happen. Patriot Chevelet "Traded our way" Thanks