Sisk Auto Mall

Used 888-447-0136
Service 866-373-2320

Enjoyable buying experance

by from Huntingdon, TN |

For the second time in one week, we traveled several miles to look at a specifically equipped truck. However, when we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised to find the vehicle exactly as Sisk Auto Mall advertised on-line. (Unlike another dealer) John our salesman, made us feel welcome and was well informed about the product. He even let us talk to the previous owner to ask any questions we had. Throughout negotiations, John was professional, polite, and we felt no pressure to buy. I would recommend Sisk Auto Mall to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

manager of new car

by from hopkinsville,ky |

He lied and the truth is not in him. Tried to fast talk me and not let me speak, want do bussiness there again. We bought 3 cars there before but new manager there is high on himself....too bad for them

Katrice is great!

by from Nashville, tn |

I was on the hunt for a 2015 CR-V and she did her best to accomodate all my needs. She had a great price on a great vehicle and I will be sure to contact again in the future for my purchases. Thanks a ton for all the hard work.

Great Experience

by from Fort Campbell, KY |

Really great team from the sales people to the owner. A perfect buying experience; they did everything they could to help my husband and I get the truck we really wanted even though it had to come from another dealership. They appreciate family and the military and worked hard to find us every rebate possible so weedy with a new truck and a great deal. So so so happy with our experience and would recommend Sisk to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

Jon Howard

by from fort campbell, ky |

Go see Jon Howard at Sisk! He goes above & beyond, always making the impossible possible!

excellent and proficient service

by from hopkinsville,ky |

Came to dealership on saturday just looking at used cars not intending to buy one. I went for a test drive, loved a used honda accord and bought it! Excellent service from everyone involved.

Amazing dealership

by from Clarksville TN |

Sisk auto mall is by far the best place to buy a car when everyone else says no they will say yes and can actually get it done. This is my second car I have bought from them and you don't have to negotiate 9 times out of 10 they will drop the price for you or bump up your trade in so you can get the car you want. For my first car I saw John Howard he is an excellent salesman and doesn't pressure you at all. The second salesman I went through was Katrice Butler and she is great she even played with my kids and made them feel welcome. I never felt pressured and when I thought I wouldn't get approved for another vehicle they were optimistic the whole time. I also talked with Allison Sisk who is beyond helpful she stayed on top of everything and made me feel like I didn't have a worry in the world. They make you feel at home here and if you are military they are beyond military friendly.

Good service

by from Fort Campbell, KY |

I was looking for a Dodge Dakota and had emailed them, which at the time they had said it was sold, but received a call a day or so later saying it was still available as the pervious deal had fallen thru (which was much appreciated) went and looked at it, no pressure from the sales staff, which is always nice. Great price and friendly staff.

Not Happy

by from Elkton, KY |

Did a application online they wore my phone out telling me they can get me in the car I wanted that I was approved. Well get to the car dealership and test drove the dodge journey fell in love with it. Get to the desk and they wanted a co signer never had one before and then they tried to put me in a used 2007 Toyota Highlander now right now I drive a 2012 why would I go down to a 2007 they are out of their minds. Do not have to worry about me coming back to them for anything. Got a better deal with what I want in Nashville will recommend anyone to got to Nashville for a car.

Sisk Auto Mall responded to this review

February 26, 2014

Hi Karen- we always want to make sure we take great care of our customers. Putting all the pieces of information together at the dealership is essential. An appraisal on your current vehicle and additional money you could put down were the missing pieces. We provided you with an option that fit into your budget. We will always do everything we can to get you into the vehicle of your choice- first- and then provide you other options which hopefully are a great solution as a alternative. I am always happy to listen and help solve your concerns. Graciously, Alison Sisk

Awsome experience

by from madisonville ky |

We thought we would give Sisk a try after a bad experience at a different dealer. (I had researched and knew all the numbers) Isaiah the salesman was great with helping in our choice of car. But they didnt have the exact one I wanted. So during the search process, we found out just how much we were lied to from the OTHER dealer about option pricing.... THE car was found, Dave got us way better intrest then previously told from the OTHER dealer. Dealer trade was done & my car is on the way... Everyone that we delt with a Sisk was very friendly, helpfull, honest, & courtious. (Even the ones that are UT,& IU fans. ) We Will return for our next purchase.

Great service

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

Received wonderful service, they were very punctual and I would recommend them to any of my friends and family!