Sisk Auto Mall

Used 888-447-0136
Service 866-373-2320

Awsome experience

by from madisonville ky |

We thought we would give Sisk a try after a bad experience at a different dealer. (I had researched and knew all the numbers) Isaiah the salesman was great with helping in our choice of car. But they didnt have the exact one I wanted. So during the search process, we found out just how much we were lied to from the OTHER dealer about option pricing.... THE car was found, Dave got us way better intrest then previously told from the OTHER dealer. Dealer trade was done & my car is on the way... Everyone that we delt with a Sisk was very friendly, helpfull, honest, & courtious. (Even the ones that are UT,& IU fans. ) We Will return for our next purchase.

Jon Howard

by from fort campbell, ky |

Go see Jon Howard at Sisk! He goes above & beyond, always making the impossible possible!

excellent and proficient service

by from hopkinsville,ky |

Came to dealership on saturday just looking at used cars not intending to buy one. I went for a test drive, loved a used honda accord and bought it! Excellent service from everyone involved.

Amazing dealership

by from Clarksville TN |

Sisk auto mall is by far the best place to buy a car when everyone else says no they will say yes and can actually get it done. This is my second car I have bought from them and you don't have to negotiate 9 times out of 10 they will drop the price for you or bump up your trade in so you can get the car you want. For my first car I saw John Howard he is an excellent salesman and doesn't pressure you at all. The second salesman I went through was Katrice Butler and she is great she even played with my kids and made them feel welcome. I never felt pressured and when I thought I wouldn't get approved for another vehicle they were optimistic the whole time. I also talked with Allison Sisk who is beyond helpful she stayed on top of everything and made me feel like I didn't have a worry in the world. They make you feel at home here and if you are military they are beyond military friendly.

Good service

by from Fort Campbell, KY |

I was looking for a Dodge Dakota and had emailed them, which at the time they had said it was sold, but received a call a day or so later saying it was still available as the pervious deal had fallen thru (which was much appreciated) went and looked at it, no pressure from the sales staff, which is always nice. Great price and friendly staff.

Not Happy

by from Elkton, KY |

Did a application online they wore my phone out telling me they can get me in the car I wanted that I was approved. Well get to the car dealership and test drove the dodge journey fell in love with it. Get to the desk and they wanted a co signer never had one before and then they tried to put me in a used 2007 Toyota Highlander now right now I drive a 2012 why would I go down to a 2007 they are out of their minds. Do not have to worry about me coming back to them for anything. Got a better deal with what I want in Nashville will recommend anyone to got to Nashville for a car.

February 26, 2014

Hi Karen- we always want to make sure we take great care of our customers. Putting all the pieces of information together at the dealership is essential. An appraisal on your current vehicle and additional money you could put down were the missing pieces. We provided you with an option that fit into your budget. We will always do everything we can to get you into the vehicle of your choice- first- and then provide you other options which hopefully are a great solution as a alternative. I am always happy to listen and help solve your concerns. Graciously, Alison Sisk

Great service

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

Received wonderful service, they were very punctual and I would recommend them to any of my friends and family!

Buy elsewhere

by from Hopkins County, KY |

After looking at a pre-owned vehicle on Sisk's lot, I made an offer in writing. That offer was accepted. Three hours later, I was notified by phone that they could no longer honor that offer! Suddenly, the price had to go up by $300! I will not deal with people who cannot keep their word. Buyer beware!

March 13, 2013

Susan: I enjoyed talking with you this morning and want to thank you again for allowing me the opportunity to address your concerns. We always want our customers to have a good experience at our store- and anytime I can resolve a concern- I want to do that. Whether you buy from us- or another source, you should always feel comfortable and have a pleasant visit with us. As promised- please feel free to contact me at any time. We look forward to having you back to our store for sales or service at any time. Call me at my direct dial- and it will be my pleasure to assist you! Graciously, Alison Sisk

Never go here for service

by from Hopkinsville, KY |

I went in for an oil change and the 'adviser' didn't inform me that they would be putting synthetic oil in my car. So imagine my surprise when I got ready to pay and it was double what I thought it would be. He then was a very rude when I questioned him about his lack of explanation. I think he knew very little about my car and service scheduling and info. I have been going to a different Honda dealer since then and absolutely love them. I'm not sure when exactly this dealer decided that money was more important, it wasn't always like that there. Don't have service done here, you will be scammed and treated poorly.

March 13, 2013

As the Service Manager at Sisk Auto Mall, my goal is to resolve any concerns our customers have when they are visiting with us. Allow us the chance to resolve your concern by contacting me at your earliest convenience at 270.885.9900. Sincerely, Bob Evans

New Ram

by from Oak Grove, KY |

I have never owned a Dodge or Chrysler product. I test drove a new Ram and I couln't believe the difference. I liked it so much I bought it. Hats off to Ram and Sisk Auto Mall.

Excellent!

by from Nashville, TN |

Drove from Nashville, TN to Sisk Auto Mall (1.5 hours) to look at a 2004 Nissan Frontier. We met Nettah Dickerson who couldn't have been more helpful and patient. We got an excellent deal on the truck and our trade in. Nettah worked very hard to make sure we were satisfied with everything in our "new" truck. A big thanks to Nettah and the staff at Sisk. We will definitely check with Sisk first the next time we are in the market for another vehicle.