Marty Franich Ford Lincoln

550 Auto Center Drive, Watsonville, CA 95076

Used 831-818-1077 Used831-818-1077

Fantastic staff

by from Loma Mar, Ca |

I've bought several trucks with Marty Franich Ford. Every time the service we receive is excellent. The prices are good and they are very helpful getting the best loan for you. I would highly recommend buying from them.

January 11, 2016

Hi, James, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Great service, clean facilities

by from Santa Cruz, CA |

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I especially want to recognize Gio who is very knowledgeable and helpful. I look forward to my follow-up meeting with him to learn more of the MKC's features and get answers to the few questions I have. I am really enjoying the MKC -- it is a beautiful vehicle.

Supreme service at Marty Franich in Watsonville

by from Watsonville, California |

The crew went above and beyond to help make a surprise extra special for my wife! New tires were installed and the car was washed inside and out on Christmas eve. I can't thank them enough for picking me up and picking my car up at Capitola Mall in order to complete the job. The staff was very professional and friendly. I can't imagine any other dealership to go this far out of their way to service a customer on Christmas eve. Thank you to all involved!

January 6, 2016

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Theo. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Rick Hernandez - great sales rep!

by from Aptos, Calfornia |

When we were ready to buy a new Ford C-Max we called or visited three different dealerships. Rick Hernandez was by far the most helpful, most knowledgeable, and prompt in his responses. Rick made the whole process of buying a new car fun and pain free. He walked us through the SYNC system - no problems - and helped us figure out the finances quickly. Great guy! We would definitely buy through him again and recommend him to our friends.

Found the Perfect Car!

by from Aptos, CA |

Everyone I met was personable and seemed to really care about what I was looking for in a car. They went out of their way to find it for me. Also, since we're really driving a computer now instead of a car, the technology support is invaluable! I love the car they found for me and I'm very pleased with every step of the process in purchasing it!

January 3, 2016

Bonnie, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Super awesome and friendly

by from Soquel, Ca |

Staff is always super friendly and awesome. They told me what they would be doing before hand and what to expect. They went over the possibilities of what might be wrong and what might need to be replaced and gave me all of the pricing before hand. Thankfully they only needed to replace one part instead of three, but they still checked the other components to make sure that they weren't going to be a problem in the future. Everyone in service is amazing. I got a hi from the owner of the company and from the floor manager. Love you guys. Happy Christmas

January 3, 2016

Kenneth, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Great service

by from Indio, Ca |

Great sales staff---excellent delivery service ..... No complaints.

Nice people

by from Watsonville, CA |

Now I know why my mom likes you guys so much. Everyone is really nice and they do a great job.

December 18, 2015

We are glad you chose our dealership! Thanks again for the great review of Marty Franich Ford-Lincoln!

Great Service

by from Capitola, CA |

Staff & service personnel are always very attentive & helpful

Arnold Saavedra rocks!

by from Freedom, California |

The reason I keep coming back to Marty Franich Ford is the service manager, Arnold Saavedra. He knows that people come back because of the customer service! I always feel like he has my best interest in mind, and if there is a problem, he is right there to fix it. He makes me feel like a valued customer.