Greenwood Ford-Lincoln

(4.7) 5.0 127 Reviews

3075 Scottsville Road, Bowling Green, KY 42104

Go Go Greenwood!!

by from Alvaton, KY |

I have had a number of excellent experiences at Greenwood Ford! Recently, I have worked with Micah Board to purchase a new vehicle. He was very professional, understanding and efficient...we enjoyed working with him. The serice department is also stellar - they do a great job with diesel trucks! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for quality and value.

Service department timing is a joke

by from Bowling Green, KY |

Made appt for 12pm oil change. Showed up at 11:45am and service manger asked if I would be waiting for my car. I said yes as I am on my lunch break from work. He replied that it may take a while since his guys go to lunch. So here I still sit at 1:45pm late back to work. Why even have the 12:00pm appt choice online if your "guys have to go to lunch"? Bad business. Will not come back here for service again. I'll drive to Clarksville, TN for service where I got an oil change in 30 minutes with an appt.

Greenwood Ford-Lincoln responded to this review

November 20, 2015

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Sheryl. Your time is extremely important to us, and we are disappointed to see how you were treated. We understand your frustration and would like to help make this right with you. Please reach out to us directly at (270) 843-9041 at your earliest convenience.

Buyer

by from Oakland, KY |

My salesman kept in contact with me throughout the process without applying unneeded pressure. He was very professional and respectful of my time. Much appreciated.

Recent Service Appointment

by from Fountain Run, KY |

Staff is always helpful and attentive. They provide transportation when you have others things to do while getting your vehicle serviced and need to multi-task!

Great Ride !!!!!!!!

by from Glasgow, Ky |

Purchased a new 2016 Explorer loaded Limited, what a nice ride !!!!!!!!!!!!! Service was great and very knowledgeable sales person.

Great Job Guys - Ya Got Me for the Next Few Years

by from Bowling Green, KY |

The sales & financing staff were great to work with. Like the new truck and was a pleasant experience!!!

Good services

by from Bowling Green , Ky. |

The oil change on our 2015 Escape went very smoothly .

Great Sales Staff

by from Bowling Green, KY |

We purchased a certified pre-owned Ford Focus with the 7 year 100,000 mile wrap around warranty. When I purchased the vehicle I was told that the 172 point inspection had been done on the vehicle when in fact it had not. A problem identified by the previous owner had not been repaired before it was put back on the lot to sell. The SYNC system is not functioning and I have had it in for service and it is still not repaired. When I took the vehicle in for repair the following week I was told they thought it was fixed but weren't really sure. I got in the vehicle to leave and it was not fixed. After the mechanic checked the vehicle again a part was ordered but I don't really think anyone understands the technology to troubleshoot and fix it. A new part was ordered but it has taken a while to get in and the sound on the SYNC system is not functional. I like the car and it gets great gas mileage but it is frustrating. If the new part doesn't fix it I will be trading the vehicle for another. The sales person was professional and helpful but once she was done the service declined.

AWESOME

by from Bowling green, ky |

Love my new ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't trade it for the world right now.. Happy wife, happy life!

Service of my 2012 Mustang

by from Bowling Green, KY |

The service of my Mustang was completed in a timely fashion and the car is in fine shape. I did forget to ask if my Mustang was included in the "air bag recall", and would appreciate knowing.