Midpoint Chevy Buick GMC

Service 866-995-9354

The Value Leader

Wonderful buying experience!

by from Western Virginia |

Chris Kidd and the staff at Midpoint were excellent to deal with! Would highly recommend this dealer!

Midpoint Chevy Buick GMC responded to this review

February 21, 2012

Thank you so much for your business. So glad you enjoyed the experience. Please let us know any time how we may be of service to you.

Refuse to give title

by from Smith Mountain Lake |

I purchased a truck from Midpoint in April and to date, July 1, I have not received the title. I paid for the truck at purchase. After making many visits and phone calls I am going to Richmond DMV to file a report.

Very committed and professional sales team

by from Ferrum, VA |

I would highly recommend Midpoint Chevrolet. Johnny Flanagan, Gary Byrd and Jason Porter are committed to your complete satisfaction and make the purchase of a new vehicle an enjoyable and smooth experience. All the staff and service department are very professional and dedicated to you, the customer.You would be hard pressed to find a better dealership .

Great buying experience

by from Stuart, Va |

This is a very nice place to do business. The sales representatives are very helpful and friendly. No high pressure on the customer to buy.

Friendly, helpful staff

by from Rocky Mount, Virginia |

I have been a customer of this dealership for many years, and have always been treated fairly and have been provided great service.

Great deal and very helpful salesman

by from Salem, Virginia |

The salesman, Roger, was very helpful and took care of things in a quick manner. I was in and out in an hour on the delivery day and on the road . I did not feel like I wasted any time during the deal process and I was able get back to work.

Above and Beyond Your Average Vehicle Dealership

by from Rocky Mount, Va |

Our purchase of a new GMC Denali was our third vehicle purchase from Midpoint. Kenny Law saw what we wanted and immediately found us a GMC Acadia Denali. He immediately took care of us. I especially liked him going over all of the vehicle functions after the sale. I would highly recommend Kenny to anyone looking for a vehicle. He has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to vehicles.

Dealership that knows how to treat it's customers

by from Rocky Mount, VA |

Johnny Flanagan knows how to treat his customers. We have purchased three vehicles from him and he has always treated us great. He knows his cars and gets the customer exactly what they are looking for at a great price. I wouldn't purchase a vehicle from anyone else but him. The service dept is terrific also. Great people to deal with and all repairs done within the time promised and the price quoted.

hard workers

by from Moneta, VA |

Have not made purchase yet, but not for lack of trying by Roger Bryant. Mr. Bryant has really gone out of his way to find what I need.

NOT GONNA SELL YA WHAT U DONT WANT

by from pembroke |

Roger has helped my family purchase three new vehicles. The first thing I liked was I knew what I wanted...they didnt put me in something I didnt want. There was nothing pushy...loved that. And the finance manager was up front and honest. My family has purchased three vehicles...love them all. would recommend roger and carrington to anyone...

Great service, friendly staff

by from Rocky Mount,VA |

I bring all my vehicles here for service. Their service people are very knowledgable and helpful. Also their sales people are very easy to work with and willing to find exactly what you are looking for. I chose a car in a specific color and options that were difficult to find and their sales consultant Roger Bryant found exactly what I was looking for at a dealer in Nitro, WV and had it delivered to their dealership by the time I wanted it.