Goodman Automotive

Service 877-894-8395

Family owned since 1928

Great Dealership

by from hestand, ky |

Tony Zinati, Goodman's salesperson, was very helpful and kind with my car buying experience.......He will take pains to listen and talk with you about his cars.........

Great service with good selection

by from Bowling Green, KY |

Tony Zinati was a great salesman. He was informative, yet not pushy. He made us feel relaxed. They accepted our counter offer. We couldn't be more pleased.

Tony Zinati at Goodman Chevy

by from Bowling Green KY |

Another dealer was supposed to be looking for the car we wanted, but after 3 weeks with no word and several unreturned phone calls we went to Goodman. Next time we will start there! They found the car we needed while we sat there. They had it shipped in within 2 business days. The interest rate was cheaper than with our local bank and there were no surprises when we went to pick up the car. Except pleasant ones. It was cheaper than what we agreed upon. That doesnt happen every day. I would recommend them to anyone in the market for a new car!

Great Experience

by from Gamaliel, KY |

My husband and I have been having big financial difficulties for the last couple of years. We went to the dealership with low expectations, and came home with a beautiful used car with low mileage.

Tony Zinati/Goodman Automotive

by from Glasgow Kentucky |

Tony Zinati was very down to earth and easy to deal with. I told him I was looking at the Nissan Rogue or the Chrevolet Equinox.The Chevrolet won hands down after test driving both. That is when Tony worked on getting me a good trade in value on my 2008 Malibu and locate the Equinox that I wanted. The management helped get me excellent financing as well.This is the 3rd Chevrolet I have purchased from Goodman Automotive and I am sure it won't be the last. I am extremely happy with my Equinox and would recommend Goodman Automotive anyday.

Friendly and professional services

by from Glasgow ky |

The car buying process was a breeze with the pro staff service of MR. Tony Zinati. The car fax were excellent and so was the coffee. We will be purchasing vehicles here in the future.

Tony Zinati / Goodman Auto highly recommended!

by from Bowlng Green, KY |

I was considering buying either a new Chevy Cruze or Chevy Sonic and was very unhappy with the customer service at my local dealership. I traveled to Glasgow (the next nearest Chevy dealership) to see if I would have better luck. It was amazing how different my experience was! The entire staff was very friendly and eager to please. Tony Zinati was my sales person and he was polite, very down to earth, honest, and didn't try to push my decision one way or the other. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions about the two different models. In the end he made sure I was making the best decision for ME. He even stayed after hours for me to pick my new car up before the weekend! The whole experience was stress free and 100% worth driving out of town for. I highly recommend Tony and the Goodman Automotive dealership for anyone near Glasgow, KY that is wanting to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Perfect Car for the Right Family on Memorial Day

by from Glasgow, KY |

As the caretaker for my disabled brother and his wife, they rely on me to assist them with many things. The car they were driving was purchased 13 years ago at Goodman's. They asked me to find them a later model car. On Saturday before Memorial Day I observed a 2005 White Mercury Grand Marquis on the Goodman car lot that I thought they might like. I took pictures of the car to show them, since they live in Metcalfe County and were not able to come to Glasgow to look at the car. They liked the appearance of the car and the fact that it was low mileage. To my surprise Goodman had a couple of salesman working on Memorial Day. The salesman who waited on me was Tony Zinati. He was very helpful by furnishing me contact information for the former owner of the car and to my surprise the individual lived only a few miles from my brother. When I explained that my brother was disabled, Tony agreed for me to take it to Center to show my brother, which I did and brought back his car for Tony to see. My brother and his wife really liked the car and they gave me permission to make a trade with Tony, the Goodman salesman. The following day another employee of Goodman Automotive rode with me to Center to complete the paperwork to if finalize the trade. Everyone I met at Goodman Automotive was very helpful and understanding of my situation and went out of their way to make this a positive experience.

15 hours from home

by from weyerhaeuser,wisconsin 54817 |

my duramax was broke down 15 hours from home and tersa went above and beyound to get my guys on the road in 45 years of driving and dealing with repair shops this is the best we were ever treated the service was unbelievable great teresa should get a metal for the way she treated us and handled the situation

Great Service

by from Munfordville, Ky. |

Great attention to customer satisfaction. Brian, the service technician found a problem with our brakes that we were totally unaware of. Teresa, the service manager, let me buy my own parts for the repair so i did not have to pay the dealer mark up. That shows me that Goodman has customer satisfaction at the top of their priority list. Thank you for a job well done Goodman.

Worth The Trip From Nashville

by from Nashville, TN |

I live in the Nashville, TN area and had been casually looking for a newer/used Nissan Frontier. Had checked around several Nashville area dealers for a couple of months with fair to frustrating experience and help. My wife found on Cars.com the 2011 Frontier at Goodman Motors in Glasgow, Kentucky, 99 miles from home. Decided to drive up on a Sunday and look at the truck. Later in the week was emailed by John Florence, spoke via email and phone and ended up driving back to Glasgow that Saturday to a wonderful buying experience...the best of the 4 Nissans I bought in past 20 years! John and Mac at the dealership were great to work with, no hassles, was able to test drive the truck without pressure and got a fair price for my trade in. Very helpful and honest staff through the entire process. Would highly recommend a trip to Glasgow if looking for Nissan, Chevrolet or used car.