Goodman Automotive

Service 877-894-8395

Family owned since 1928

Worth The Trip From Nashville

by from Nashville, TN |

I live in the Nashville, TN area and had been casually looking for a newer/used Nissan Frontier. Had checked around several Nashville area dealers for a couple of months with fair to frustrating experience and help. My wife found on Cars.com the 2011 Frontier at Goodman Motors in Glasgow, Kentucky, 99 miles from home. Decided to drive up on a Sunday and look at the truck. Later in the week was emailed by John Florence, spoke via email and phone and ended up driving back to Glasgow that Saturday to a wonderful buying experience...the best of the 4 Nissans I bought in past 20 years! John and Mac at the dealership were great to work with, no hassles, was able to test drive the truck without pressure and got a fair price for my trade in. Very helpful and honest staff through the entire process. Would highly recommend a trip to Glasgow if looking for Nissan, Chevrolet or used car.

Car Purchase

by from Oakland, KY |

Thanks Tony Z. for all your help in purchasing my GMC Acadia.

Thrilled with new vehicle from Goodman Automotive!

by from Scottsville KY |

We'd been looking at a new SUV for a few weeks. I test drove a 2012 Armada, then we returned and also test drove a 2013 Pathfinder, 2013 Traverse and the 2012 Armada again. Our salesman, Tony, was very patient with us, outlined the features of each car, compared all the options, answered all our questions, gave us time to think about our decision and ultimately walked us completely thru the trade-in and buying process. Extremely pleased with our purchase of the 2012 Armada and very happy with our experience at Goodman. Thanks, Tony!

Tony Zinati for Salesman of the Year!

by from Glasgow, KY |

My husband and I were in the market for an SUV so we headed to Goodman Chevrolet. We had purchased a Nissan Sentra there the previous year from Tony Zinati. With the Sentra, Tony was nothing but professional, extremely courteous, and helpful. Of course we wanted to deal with him again, and he helped us find exactly what we were looking for. With Tony there is no pressure and no fast talking; he truly wants to help the customer find the best fit, and he does an exceptional job at this. I could not be happier with my Traverse, and with the overall buying experience. Before the Sentra purchase we had dealt with another dealership and they do not even compare to Goodman. We had some extras which required separate trips back to Goodman, and each time Tony has been there to help us and to make sure we were taken care of 100%. Everything from the first test drive to signing the papers was handled efficiently and professionally. The finance staff are also extremely friendly and easy to work with. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, it is absolutely in your best interest to visit Goodman and ask for Tony Zinati. Even if Glasgow is a little out of your way, you won't be sorry. Thank you Tony!

Tony Zinati--Great Salesman

by from Center, KY |

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Goodman Automotive. I had a great sales consultant, Tony Zinati, who was very understanding and easy to work with during the process. I would highly recommend Tony as your sales consultant. He went the "extra mile" to ensure my purchasing experience was a pleasant one. He is a great asset to the dealership. All staff members of Goodman Automotive are very friendly and professional. If you are looking for an outstanding dealership, go to Goodman Automotive.

Bought 2012 Nissan Altima

by from Glasgow, KY |

I live locally and have bought 4 vehicles from Goodman CCN, Inc. over the past 30 years. I have always been satisfied with their professional yet personal business dealings. Tony Zinati was my car salesman. He was very courteous and friendly along with an extra business sense. He wanted me as a customer to be happy and he never tried to make me feel pressured into what he thought I didn't want. It is wonderful to know that Goodman CCN, Inc. still hires employees who have good ethics along with professionalism. Thank you to Tony and everyone who works behind the scenes also because I know it takes a team effort. I hope after Mr. Goodman is no longer with us that his values continue.

Great Service!

by from Edmonton, KY |

My husband and I were just going to look around and test drive a few to get a feel for what we wanted today, but with the help of Goodman's salesman, Tony, we found the perfect car and traded. Tony and their business office were very friendly and helpful and made the whole process quick and easy. I would reccomend anyone who is shopping for a car to go to Goodman and ask for Tony. Thanks for making car shopping easy!

Thanks to Tony V.

by from Tompkinsville Ky |

Thank you Tony V. When my daughter started to look for a Nissan Pathfinder,we were in Glasgow on a friday. we stop by and looked at one. that day we just kinda drove on. That after noon I called and ask to speak to a salesman, so guess who Tony V. we talked I told him we'd see him on saturday. so we did. Excellent sales person, nice, kind, not pushy. Now that is a salesman. we bought and came home. The next friday we went back my husband & I we bought another vechile from quess who Tony V. Great people. Need a vechile go see the team at Goodman Chev.Nissan. We will be back . Thanks to everyone for the most gracious team, its an honor to buy a vechile from people like Tony V. and his associates.

Good Job

by from Glagow,Ky. |

Most pleasant experience we have had trading vehicles. We are very pleased with the vehicle we purchased. Salesman Tony Zinati was very helpful. No pressure.

Outstanding Dealership

by from Glasgow, KY |

I met Randy Turner the day i pulled onto the Goodman Automotive lot. I had not met Randy before, but he was recommended to me by friends. They had just purchased a vehicle from Randy the previous week. They were right; he was friendly, knowledgeable, and walked me through the process of selecting and purchasing my vehicle. I am extremely happy with my purchase. I trust the folks at Goodman will continue to help me keep my vehicle in great condition when I bring it in for regular maintenance in the months and years to come. If you are looking for a dealership with folks that can truly help make your purchase a pleasant experience, visit Goodman Automotive and ask for Randy Turner. He is the best! Chevrolets ROCK!!

Goodman Automotive responded to this review

February 19, 2013