Goodman Automotive

Service 877-894-8395

Family owned since 1928

Way To Go!

by from Cave City, Kentucky |

I purchased a new car from Goodman Chevrolet in Glasgow, Kentucky. My sales person was John David Florence and I keep going back because of the outstanding performance. I have purchases several vehicles from John David and he always greets you with a smile. I have always had good customer service. We are lucky to have a hometown dealership that has been in business for so many years! Goodman Chevrolet I would vote you #1 dealership of the year! John David I would vote you #1 sales person! Keep up the good work!

February 19, 2013

THANK YOU DIANE FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. I APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS WITH ME OVER THE YEARS. JOHN DAVID FLORENCE

What an Outstanding Team!!!

by from Bowling Green, Kentucky |

I have purchased over 40 cars in the past 15 years. So believe me when I say, "I have dealt with SEVERAL car dealerships." The difference in THOSE buying experiences and the last few, has been the people. If you ever deal with these guys then you will never go anywhere else. They act as though they actually CARE about your wants and needs. If you are looking for something that they don't have on the lot then they will do their best to find it for you. They are more than fair with trade in allowance and make it so easy to do business with...no high pressure salesman, no turn and burn sales tactics, just down home people doing the best they can to put you in the car you want. I have dealt with John Florence, Mac Adwell and Tim Griffis. These three guys are the reason that I buy at Goodman and the reason that I will always buy at Goodman. OUTSTANDING TEAM!!!!!!!

February 11, 2013

Thank you for ALL the business that you have given us. Goodman management team

Going the Extra Mile

by from Versailles, Ky |

I recently purchased a truck from Goodman Chevrolet. Kathy Moss was the salesperson and she did a great job of describing the truck to me. This purchase was made without me ever going to the dealer or seeing the truck. Kathy described in great detail what problems this 12 year old truck had. The extra mile came in the fact that she drove 125 miles on way to deliver the truck to me. I was unable at the time to make the trip to Glasgow. Ky. I am a person that trades often and I enjoyed the process. Kathy really did an outstanding job and I would recommend her and the dealership to anyone.

February 11, 2013

Mr Williams, we appreciate the kind words and your business. Thank you very much. Tim Griffis Sales Manager (270)678-1300

Great Sales and Service

by from Etoile,Ky. |

The dealership treats there customers like family. I have bought several vehicles from them and Mac Adwell was my sales professional. I have recommended Goodman Automotive to my family and they purchased vehicle and I would be pleased to do it again. Mac, you and all the sales staff are great, thanks for always making me feel at home.

Best Car Sales Lady

by from Monticello, Kentucky |

My husband and I met Kathy the first time when I was shopping for a new car after my vehicle was totaled. I found several vehicles that I liked but one in particular that caught my eye, an Altima. Kathy told us that she wanted us to be sure that this was the vehicle we wanted and she let us take the vehicle, keep it overnight and try it out. This was the first time she had ever laid eyes on us. After that we bought six more vehicles from Kathy. Kathy is very honest person and will go the extra mile to help her customers out. She is very knowledgeable about the vehicles that she sales and truly cares about her customers. She is very honest and takes great pride in her job. She helped us all seven times with our many questions to find the right vehicle for our budget. My husband always said that he would never buy a vehicle from a woman, but after getting acquainted with Kathy during after our first purchase, he said that he would never buy from anyone else, but Kathy. I have referred several friends to Kathy who were in the market for new vehicles. Kathy is the BEST.

Best personal service anywhere.

by from Glasgow, KY |

I have bought 3 new vehicles in 20 months from this dealer. They have bent over backwards to accomodate me in every way they could. John was my salesman for 2 of the 3 purchases. The Service from all departments has been outstanding.

February 11, 2013

D. Thank you for your loyalty over the years. It is always a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks again, John Florence

GREAT SERVICE

by from Glasgow, Ky |

Being a resident of Glasgow since 1975, I've always felt we need to shop and support our local community, and Goodman Dealership is a excellent example of a local business that makes me proud to say that's where I got my car. From the moment you enter the door to be welcomed , working with you on the best deals, to the service staff in maintenance, I couldn't be happier with my purchases over the years with Goodmans Even if your not a Barren Co resident, I'd highly recommend anyone coming to Glasgow and shop with these folks., you won't be disappointed.! Respectively, Mary C Twyman

Very PLEASED customer

by from Glasgow, KY |

I recently purchased a new Nissan Pathfinder from John David Florence. I received excellent customer service. The particular car I wanted had to be located and that was done within one day. He was very knowledgeable about the car. He took me on a complete walk around of the car. He took the time to show me things within the settings of the car that I probably would have never explored. He even took the time to set up my Bluetooth connection with my phone. I can't leave out Mac Adwell. He was excellent as well.

February 19, 2013

KATRINA,THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS. PLEASE TELL YOUR DAUGHTER (CARLA) SHE HIT A HOME RUN WITH HER CHOCOLATE PIES. MAC AND ME ARE VERY GRATEFUL FOR THE FOOD AND FRIENDSHIP! JOHN DAVID FLORENCE

Will buy there again!

by from Smiths Grove, KY |

I was in the market for a new car, due to my previous car being wrecked and totaled. This was a stressful time, but the customer service that I received while shopping for my new car was outstanding!

January 31, 2013

Thank you for the kind words they mean so much. Tim Griffis Sales Manager

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Glasgow, Ky |

My family has bought several vehicles from Goodman Automotive in Glasgow. We have always gotten great personal service. When I purchased my new vehicle in 2012 I did not even consider looking anywhere else. Great job from everyone involved. Looking forward to buying my next car there.

January 31, 2013

We are here whenever you need us. Before, during or after the sale, just let us know in the future if there is anything we can help with. Tim Griffis Sales Manager