Goodman Automotive

Service 877-894-8395

Family owned since 1962

Great Experience!

by from Glasgow, KY |

Knowledgeable, friendly, helpful staff. Will definitely buy from Goodman's in the future.

January 31, 2013

Thank you for the compliments. Welcome to The Goodman family. Tim Griffis Sales Manager

Best Dealer in Glasgow

by from Park City, Ky |

I have been doing business with Goodman for years and have always found them very good to deal with. Grant was our salesman and and we could'nt ask for better treatment . We told him what we wanted and he got it. The service dept is second to none. I will continue to do business with them in the future.

January 31, 2013

We thank you for your loyalty Ricky. You have been part of the Goodman family. Tim Griffis Sales Manager

NICE PEOPLE

by from columbia ky |

what a wonderfull dealership. very nice friendly team. Tony is my sales person

great people. great dealership.

by from columbia ky |

i bought 3 cars from this dealership. they are great people. the managment team are very nice and very helpfull . when you go there, just ask for tony. he is a big help.you can count on me for that.

Great Service During and After the Sale

by from Glasgow, KY |

Purchased my Nissan Xterra from Goodman Automotive. John was very helpful and answered any questions I had as I decided on which vehicle best suited me. What impressed me the most was the effort the staff put in after the sale when an error related to a factory recall occured on the vehicle. John immediately got with the service department and they had the replacement part ordered and installed without delay. Overall great experience and thumbs up to their customer service. Will definently purchase from them again.

January 31, 2013

Thank you for the kind words we apreciate your business. Tim Griffis Sales Manager

Not Impressed

by from Glasgow KY |

Not saying that this is a bad dealer. I mayself have just never had any luck with them. I don't know anyone who has been able to deal with them. The last car I went to look at looked much better online then on their lot. I called a salesperson to check on the condition. He told me it was "Like New"...nothing about the car was "like new" when I got there. I buy elsewhere.

October 9, 2012

Phillip, Please be aware that is definitely not the way Goodman Automotive operates. We are a long standing member of the Glasgow community. I personally offer you the opportunity to meet with me and allow me to exceed your expectations. Please call or come by and ask for me and I assure you that your impression of Goodman's is my main concern. My name is Tim Griffis, Sales Manager, Goodman Automotive.

car shopper

by from martin tn |

good bunch of people to deal with,fastest car deal i have every made.did not have to spend all day trying to make a deal.

January 31, 2013

We are glad everything went well. Thank you very much for your business. Tim Griffis Sales Manager