Campbell Ford

Used 888-604-0177 Used888-604-0177
Service 888-604-9823 Service 888-604-9823

Awesome!

by from Ozark, MO |

I've purchased over a dozen vehicles from independent and authorized dealerships in the Ozark/Nixa/Springfield area over the last 20 years. It's hard to say enough good things about the folks over at Campbell Ford RV in Ozark! We recently purchased a certified pre-owned 2014 Ford Taurus Limited - after making the rounds at places at both places I've previously purchased from and places I haven't - I have to say this was hands down the best experience I've had at a local dealership ever. If you value integrity, fairness, outstanding customer service and no pressure sales people - this is THE place to go. They treated my wife and I with respect, they were forthright, honest, and worked with me to make the deal. I doubt I'll ever shop anywhere else. I've written a few negative reviews over the years for other places, but this is the first auto dealer ever that impressed me enough to prompt me to write a positive review. You won't go wrong by going by and shopping here.

Very Impressed!

by from Ozark, Missouri |

I've purchased over a dozen vehicles from independent and authorized dealerships in the Ozark/Nixa/Springfield area over the last 20 years. It's hard to say enough good things about the folks over at Campbell Ford RV in Ozark! We purchased a certified pre-owned 2014 Ford Taurus Limited - I have to say this was hands down the best experience I've had at a local dealership. If you value integrity, fairness, outstanding customer service and no pressure sales people - this is THE place to go. I doubt I'll ever shop anywhere else. I've written a few negative reviews over the years for other places, but this is the first auto dealer ever that impressed me enough to prompt me to write a positive review.

OUTSTANDING! Campbell Ford of Ozark MO

by from Ozark MO |

The whole crew of Campbell Ford in Ozark is a true inspiration and fine example of how a family business can be as successful as any huge corporate dealer just through the use of integrity, honesty, and compassionate stewardship of the customer. My Cherry Red and White 2011 Ford Flex turns heads to this day and has been driven across the United States multiple times with absolute comfort and confidence. When I am asked about what kind of car it is and how I like it, I make certain to include the fact that I shopped 3 states for the model of car and features I wanted and was pleasantly surprised to find the best deal right here in Ozark Missouri. Roger Campbell has been truly courteous to me and addressed every concern during subsequent visits for routine maintenance since the purchase of my vehicle in 2011. The Service Advisor, Jody Braden, is a bellwether for other women in the car industry! She provides stellar customer service and follow through with all of your automotive needs, including how to sync up your phone and get the XM radio options working right. She expertly handles everything from simple maintenance to intricate repairs. Jody has been recognized nationally for her leadership in Undercar Digest because of her outstanding and superior execution of vehicle performance assessments and functional resolution. This dealership is highly recommended for both sales and service, and they have become a stable source on which I can rely for vehicle questions, safety assurance, and car maintenance management for me and for my family.

Did not appreciate service

by from Springfield, MO |

I do much of my own work but could not determine the source of an electrical problem so I was told a diagnostic would only cost $69. Campbell ended up fixing the electrical problem and replaced the air filter minder. I asked if there was some misunderstanding because I was not asked for permission to do the work determined by the diagnostic. Mike in Service told us that it was likely that since they had to take some parts off to do the trouble shooting it was easier for them to go ahead and do the work. That answer was unacceptable (especially since one of my kids could replace the filter minder of which I'm familiar with). I was also quoted $108 for a coolant flush but was billed $141.92. When I brought this up I was told that the employee who gave me that price would be told that the correct price is $142, to which I replied "how does that help me?" Mike then reluctantly agreed to refund $25 for the coolant flush. In conclusion - quoted $177 ($69 for diag and $108 for flush), work was done without permission and billed $418.50. I did inform the owner of my experience prior to posting this review but did not receive a response.

Thought it wouldn't happen! So happy!

by from Yellville, AR |

It was the best experience! They were nice, always smiling, and made it a super easy process!

Campbell

by from spfld mo |

Dealer never responded to query. Asked about price on an auto that was listed on line.

Really fine dealer

by from Nixa, MO |

Bought and traded with this dealer 5 times and all were handled very professionally and to my satisfaction. An older, smaller dealer, big on customer relations. Tex

Our replacement van

by from Elkland mo. |

Ended up dealing with several dealerships and and was able to come up with a reasonable price for their van. There was no pressure but just honesty at what they could do on comparison to Kansas city dealer and their prices. Cambell Ford worked with me to do the buying and came up with what was reasonable. I know they needed to make some money but we wanted to keep our expense down. I had my own financing and they didn't press for their own loan offers. Transaction was easy and went well.

Bought Pre-Owned Lincoln Towncar

by from Bull Shoals, AR |

Our salesman, Gary Melton, was very helpful and accommodating. His low-pressure salesmanship was a plus. As we made the deal on a Saturday, and the car was new to the lot, Gary arranged for us to return for a full inspection at our convenience. We were given a nice courtesy car while ours was being serviced. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. One of the best buying experiences we've had.

One of the best dealers in the Ozarks

by from Lexington, KY |

My family has done business with Campbell Ford for several decades now, and we've never been treated as anything but valued in either sales or service. They will not pressure you, they will not lie to you - what they are interested in is building a lasting relationship with you. No dealer in Springfield will make you feel this at home. Even when I was looking at purchasing a Ford from a different used dealership in the city, Campbell still gave me their advice on the car and on what I should really be paying. And when it was time to replace my wife's car, they worked out just the right deal at just the right time. We've recently moved from the area, but if we're going to make a new Ford purchase in the future, we'll wait until we can get home to deal with the Campbell family. My advice? Forget Springfield... Make a stop in Ozark at Campbell Ford. It's worth your time.