Campbell Ford

Used 877-236-1639
Service 877-262-9570

Campbell

by from spfld mo |

Dealer never responded to query. Asked about price on an auto that was listed on line.

Really fine dealer

by from Nixa, MO |

Bought and traded with this dealer 5 times and all were handled very professionally and to my satisfaction. An older, smaller dealer, big on customer relations. Tex

Our replacement van

by from Elkland mo. |

Ended up dealing with several dealerships and and was able to come up with a reasonable price for their van. There was no pressure but just honesty at what they could do on comparison to Kansas city dealer and their prices. Cambell Ford worked with me to do the buying and came up with what was reasonable. I know they needed to make some money but we wanted to keep our expense down. I had my own financing and they didn't press for their own loan offers. Transaction was easy and went well.

Bought Pre-Owned Lincoln Towncar

by from Bull Shoals, AR |

Our salesman, Gary Melton, was very helpful and accommodating. His low-pressure salesmanship was a plus. As we made the deal on a Saturday, and the car was new to the lot, Gary arranged for us to return for a full inspection at our convenience. We were given a nice courtesy car while ours was being serviced. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. One of the best buying experiences we've had.

One of the best dealers in the Ozarks

by from Lexington, KY |

My family has done business with Campbell Ford for several decades now, and we've never been treated as anything but valued in either sales or service. They will not pressure you, they will not lie to you - what they are interested in is building a lasting relationship with you. No dealer in Springfield will make you feel this at home. Even when I was looking at purchasing a Ford from a different used dealership in the city, Campbell still gave me their advice on the car and on what I should really be paying. And when it was time to replace my wife's car, they worked out just the right deal at just the right time. We've recently moved from the area, but if we're going to make a new Ford purchase in the future, we'll wait until we can get home to deal with the Campbell family. My advice? Forget Springfield... Make a stop in Ozark at Campbell Ford. It's worth your time.