3164 Park Ave, Paducah, KY 42001

New 888-215-9223
Used 888-207-9809
Service 888-221-3602

Home of the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty !

Best Dealership anywhere!!

by from Youngsville, LA |

We drove from Louisiana to Nissan of Paducah, Ky to purchase our vehicle and it was well worth the 650 mile trip!! Thank you Harold Schultz, Ken Lang, Joe and the rest of the guys that we had the pleasure of meeting! They treated us like family and gave us an incredible deal on our new 2012 Nissan Altima! I wish they could all see how "Cheetalicious" my new car is!! lol Thank each of yall again! We will be back to buy more in the future and are sending family and friends to yall as well!!

worst experience ever !!!

by from paducah ky |

There is NO customer service at this dealership. Absolutely NO fabulous deals. Love my nissan but would definitely recommend a short drive to another dealership. All about bottom dollar to this business no matter how bad they treat the customer.

Service is bad

by from Calvert City, KY |

I love my Nissan Pathfinder however this dealership has not been willing to repair parts covered under the warranty. Would not replace Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors. After I had them replaced at another shop they would not program them. Refused to prorate a Nissan battery. Going to but a Frontier within a year but will not buy in Paducah and will not use them for warranty or service work.

Nissan of Paducah responded to this review

October 9, 2012

Royce, My name is Harold Schultz the Internet manager here at Nissan of Paducah,I have went to our Service manager (Kevin Prather) and and discussed this with him and he is unaware of any resent issues involving tire pressure sensors or any battery issues on a Pathfinder.Kevin wants to address this issue,But we need to know some more details,can you call Kevin Prather at 270-443-0946

A fresh breath of air in the car sales experience

by from Carbondale,il |

We have been car shopping for several months, frankly I had grown tired of the whole process. We went on the lot just to "browse" hoping they would just leave us alone. We were greeted within 30 seconds by a sales employee of Nissan named "Coach". He was a tall man who was just interested in matching us with what we wanted without being overbearing. To make a long story short, after many months of test driving and lot shopping at prior dealerships, we left the Nissan lot after one visit and one very helpful sales person with just the car I was looking for.. Thanks Coach!

by from Kevil, Ky |

I had been all over the tri-state area and have to tell you that I ended up walking out on several dealerships as I felt that I wasn't being treated fairly. I walked onto the lot of Nissan of Paducah they offered me a fair price for my trade, helped me find the car I was looking for,knocked some off the asking price and had me in my car in no time! Best dealership I have been to!