Paducah Ford Lincoln Mazda, Inc.

Paducah Ford Lincoln Mazda, Inc.

3476 Park Ave, Paducah, KY 42001

New 877-637-7566
Used 877-823-7416
Service 888-479-6559

Tank of Gas with Every Deal!

We've bought 3!

by from Western KY |

Absolutely love working with this dealership! Greg Blewett is great @ his job! We've bought 3 vehicles from him and each time he has taken his time, listened, explored all our options and was there throughout the entire purchase! Patrick, the sales manager, is great at working all the angles! Lisa & Tommy in finance, make it easy to understand the terms of your loan! Tommy M is the service manager and he will bend over backwards to make whatever is wrong, right! A great dealership! A great team of employees!

jean H brought a 2014 ruby red ford escape

by from metropolis il |

I love my ruby red ford escape; it didn't take long for them to get one for me; am so happy I went to Paducah ford to get it;

AWESOME DEALERSHIP

by from Harrisburg IL |

This is an awesome dealership. We were treated with respect and there was no pressure to buy. Greg Blewett is the sales rep that we have dealt with...........and he is Great. We have purchased three cars from this dealership and this rep and will continue to return.....! Keggy

Greg from paducah

by from Paducah, KY |

My car has been sitting in the shop now for 6 weeks. I will never return here for anything due to the run around given by the staff and the complete lack of customer service. 6 weeks is a absurd amount of time to do anything apart from building the car. Don't have your car serviced here drive out of town to another dealer who appreciates customers. PS this is after it was sold under warranty with an engine with bad seals. Compression loss is a serious problem.

HowardfromBenton

by from Benton, KY |

Im from Benton and picked out a new F150 for my farm. Johnny waited on me and I couldn't ask for better service. Lisa was the lady that helped with paper work she was very nice and extremely helpful. I would recommend Paducah Ford to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Unexpected Great Experience!

by from Symsonia, KY |

I dread buying cars, but everyone at Paducah Ford made my experience so easy and painless! My granddaughter and I came in just to browse but Mike (our salesman) was so nice and didn't pressure at all. I picked out and drove a used Ford Focus. The best customer service came from Lisa, the finance manager. She was very polite and was so willing to work hard to get me financing! Everything she did, she did with a smile! She made a chore that I was dreading so terribly such a breeze and you better believe I will be coming back to Paducah Ford for any other vehicle I or my family needs!

Awesome Finance Manager and Sales Staff

by from Paducah KY |

My husband and I recently bought a 2014 Ford f-150 from Paducah Ford. Our buying experience was top notch. Mike our salesman was so courteous and very knowledgeable. The best part of our experience was the finance manager. We did have some issues with our credit, but Lisa was so nice and spent several hours working with us to find the very best deal. She is an asset to Paducah Ford and all of the customers she deals with. Thankful for our great experience and for the wonderful truck we purchased!

very pleasant

by from murray, ky |

Was looking for a used truck. Found a 2011 F-150 with decent miles at Paducah ford. Truck was dk red, my favorite color and had good miles. internet manager gave me some great information about the truck and and was very nice. even though i had a few hiccups in credit, i was assured they could assist in getting me a loan with good terms. Jeremy said I could fill out the online credit app and get pre-approved and we could have the loan ready when I arrived to test drive the truck. later that day i came to check out the truck, loved it. They already had a loan set up at payments less than I expected. I love my truck, and Paducah Ford was very helpful with my situation.

A genuine buying experience thanks to Greg Blewett

by from Paducah, Ky. |

On cars.com, I noticed a 2014 Mustang at Paducah Ford. I made an inquiry regarding this car, stock # 14FC163, of Jeremy McNutt. He responded the next day with a quote on said car. I got busy and didn't even have time to open Jeremy's email. Long story short, I have made a new friend in Greg Blewett, who waited on me on Friday afternoon near closing time of 6 p.m. I was able to purchase this fine vehicle at almost 5K below retail and got a generous allowance on my 2007 GMC trade-in. I am totally satisfied and would send any of my friends to see Greg. He is soft-spoken, thorough and friendly; a model salesperson. Thanks for a great experience at Paducah Ford, Greg.

"Lemon" Do not buy a used vehicle from here!

by from Kevil ky |

Back in October 13 My wife and I were searching for a used truck. We Purchased a 07 F150 with a little over 90,000 miles on a Friday. Sunday morning vehicle was having engine trouble "major" and sound like it was a F250 diesel. Took it in for an immediate inspection And the cvt solenoids and cam sensors were bad? Hmmmmm, guess this happened overnight from the time I made the purchase. After this issue was corrected I felt the truck jerking like the transmission was slipping. Took the truck to my wife's brother in law " a certified ford mechanic" and he stated that 3 coil packs were bad and transmission needed serviced with a few other things. Had this replaced at his costs which was 700 dollars not including the 2500 dollars for the other parts. Few months later I here a grinding noise coming from the front axle. Told it was the hub for the 4 wheel drive. I have had nothing but trouble out of this vehicle from day one of purchase and highly encourage everyone to stay away from the used vehicles at this place!!!!

Paducah Ford Lincoln Mazda, Inc. responded to this review

May 5, 2014

We understand any time a customer needs repairs on a vehicle, whether it be new or pre-owned, it is an inconvenience. The 2007 Ford F-150 with the 5.4L engine unfortunately can develop the need to replace the lifters. This particular truck developed that very problem, which Paducah Ford fixed free of charge for the customer. We computer tested and road tested the truck and verified the concern to be fixed and there were no other codes or road conserns present. We have not been notified of any other concerns on this pickup, buy would have welcomed the opportunity to verify any issues for the customer and would have happily repaired anything related to the original repairstill covered under warranty.