Paducah Ford Lincoln Mazda, Inc.

Paducah Ford Lincoln Mazda, Inc.

3476 Park Ave, Paducah, KY 42001

New 877-637-7566
Used 877-823-7416
Service 888-479-6559

Tank of Gas with Every Deal!

shannon was great

by from paducah |

was looking for a used car,went there and found the car i wanted an the financing i needed,the place is perfectly clean,the cars are nice.and the people are very proffesional.i would buy there again and again.great job paducah ford!

Great Service

by from Salem Ky |

Shannon Gore is great sell person who surprise with his caring for the customer. One does not find that these days.

Jackie Skinner

by from Paducah, KY |

Jackie Skinner is the best. I have never had such a smooth time buying a car anywhere. She got me the car I wanted with the lowest interest rate I have ever had. If you need a car go see Jackie Skinner at Paducah Ford.

Jackie Skinner is Great!!!

by from Smithland, Ky |

Never thought buying a car could be this's easy and stress free! Jackie was great to work with and handled every detail flawlessly from choosing the right model for my family's needs, to applying a suitable extender warranty. We will always purchase our vehicles from Paducah Ford, as long as Jackie is there!! Thanks Al and Greg as well.

I love Paducah Ford

by from Benton, Kentucky |

My experience at Paducah Ford was great. My salesman Jackie SKinner was really nice when i called, she asked me what all i was looking for on the car, color, ect. She called me back in less then a hour and told me she had me a car and we were approved. We drove to Paducah Ford from Benton and we were driving home in less then 2 hours in a brand new 2014 Ford Fusion. Everybody from Jackie to Tommy where we had to sign the papers were nice and polite. Thanks Paducah Ford for my New Ford Fusion. I love it. Just to let you know we have bought i last two cars from Paducah Ford. We love the people that work there as well as there service and sales.

GREAT!!!

by from CADIZ KY |

JACKIE SKINNER WAS OUR SALESPERSON, SHE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP ME GET MY WIFE IN A NEW CAR, WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A FORD FAMILY, AND WE WILL STAY THAT WAY.

We've bought 3!

by from Western KY |

Absolutely love working with this dealership! Greg Blewett is great @ his job! We've bought 3 vehicles from him and each time he has taken his time, listened, explored all our options and was there throughout the entire purchase! Patrick, the sales manager, is great at working all the angles! Lisa & Tommy in finance, make it easy to understand the terms of your loan! Tommy M is the service manager and he will bend over backwards to make whatever is wrong, right! A great dealership! A great team of employees!

jean H brought a 2014 ruby red ford escape

by from metropolis il |

I love my ruby red ford escape; it didn't take long for them to get one for me; am so happy I went to Paducah ford to get it;

AWESOME DEALERSHIP

by from Harrisburg IL |

This is an awesome dealership. We were treated with respect and there was no pressure to buy. Greg Blewett is the sales rep that we have dealt with...........and he is Great. We have purchased three cars from this dealership and this rep and will continue to return.....! Keggy

Greg from paducah

by from Paducah, KY |

My car has been sitting in the shop now for 6 weeks. I will never return here for anything due to the run around given by the staff and the complete lack of customer service. 6 weeks is a absurd amount of time to do anything apart from building the car. Don't have your car serviced here drive out of town to another dealer who appreciates customers. PS this is after it was sold under warranty with an engine with bad seals. Compression loss is a serious problem.