Linwood Motors of Paducah

3345 Park Ave, Paducah, KY 42001

New 866-855-0311 New 866-855-0311
Used 866-844-3852 Used 866-844-3852
Service 866-862-5912 Service 866-862-5912

"It's All Good At Linwood!!!"

Feeling Good!

by from Paducah, KY |

This is my third vehicle from Linwood Motors. All my experiences have been good! From the moment you drive on the lot you have a feeling of being in a friendly atmosphere with plenty of professionalism. I stopped at another dealer early in the day and was totally ignored, a salesman never even came to see why I was there or if they could help me. "Another single lady just lookin' at vehicles"

April 13, 2015

Kaydlotte, Thanks for the great review and for being a loyal returning customer at Linwood. It was truly our pleasure to take care of you while you were here and trust us when we say that everyone is a valuable customer here. Whether they be male, female, younger or older we promise to treat everyone with the same respect and professionalism. Enjoy your new vehicle and as always, thanks for choosing Linwood for the third time.

Feeling dissatisfied

by from Calvert City, KY |

I bought a car from Linwood on November 21, 2015. I am happy with the car. However, after only 71 days I called to ask them to check out 2 problems I was having with the car. The brakes were squeaking a lot and one of the charger ports was not working. I was informed that there would be a $100 service charge just to look at it if it took an hour. I was not happy about that because we had purchased an extended warranty with the car. However, I went in knowing it would cost the $100. I dropped my car off and the man behind the desk said the charger port problem was probably a blown fuse. They had my car back in the service department for an hour and 10 minutes when I decided to ask what was taking so long. The technician came out and said the cause of my charger port not working was a blown fuse. I asked what was wrong with the brakes. He said he had not looked at that yet. So it took him an hour and 10 minutes just to figure out that I had a blown fuse and hadn't even looked at the brakes yet. So they got their $100 from me, but that will be the last time I go to them to have anything done.

James was a fantastic salesman

by from P. Tenn |

Very happy with this dealership and was so impressed with our salesman James. He knew the answers to all of our questions and was able to work with us on getting our best price. We would reccomend him to any relative or friend. Nancy R

Great place to purchase a vehicle!!!

by from Calvert City KY |

We purchased a new car 3 years ago and was so pleased with everything! We recently decided to purchase another new vehicle and of course went back to Linwood. We would recommend them to anyone thinking of buying a vehicle!

September 11, 2015

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so glad we could help you with a new car purchase again and hope to do so in the future. Return customers like yourself are a testament to the hard work and that the team put in to make every guest feel exceptional. Thanks again for the great review and enjoy your new car.

Loving my new ride!

by from Clinton, KY |

This was my first experience with Linwood. Both our salesmen were extremely professional and courteous. When it came time to make the deal, Jake Milam was all business and did his best to give us the best deal possible. We love our new mini-van, plenty of room and all the features we needed. Thanks Jake and Linwood.

September 9, 2015

Alley, Thank you for the great review and we are overjoyed that you enjoyed your first experience with us here at Linwood. So glad that you are enjoying your van and we hope to see you again in the future.

New Car

by from Paducah KY |

Purchased a new Veloster. Couldn't have asked for better treatment. Happy with my car!!!

September 5, 2015

Thanks for the kind words Molly. We work hard to make everyone feel happy with the service we provide and I am overjoyed that you enjoyed your experience and of course your new car. Thank you for choosing Linwood and thanks again for the great review.

Excellent service done fast.

by from DeBary, FL |

I want to say Thank You to Robert Lanston and the service tech who worked on my 1997 Plymouth Voyager. I was on my way to Sturgis to work for Black Hills Harley Davidson during the 75th anniversary when my minivan started using large amounts of oil. 6 quarts in 400 miles. I took the van in on Friday morning at 8:45 am and said HELP. Robert said they would look at it right away. He called me back 30 minutes later and said I was right about the oil usage and that it would need a total reseal to be done to the engine. I told him to do it. Robert said they would try their best to have it done by the end of the day, but it was a full days work if everything went right. If not I would not get my van back until Monday. He gave me an estimate of the cost and a loaner vehicle to use. Having worked as a mechanic I knew it would be tight to have it done and the tech would have to bust his hump to get it done by closing. Later that day Robert called me and said it would be done by 5:00 closing time. I had gone to "Little Sturgis" since I was in the area and returning before close would be iffy. Robert waited for me to arrive, had my van done, washed, and came in $50 under the estimated repair cost. This fine work by the folks at Linwood Chrysler Jeep Ram trucks saved me 2 days motel rental and got me back on the road in a day. Now having traveled 4000 miles since the repair and a month later the Voyager has still not used any oil and works great. Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy your Dr Pepper Robert.

September 9, 2015

John, we are so happy that we could take care of you and your vehicle. especially when it was during a time of traveling and work. The service team works hard to ensure that they give the best customer service as well and actual service for the vehicle and I am so glad that we could do that for you.

Linwood motors is a 5 star dealership.

by from Wingo, Ky. |

I looked at suvs at 4 different dealers. I was under so much pressure from the sales person that it just upset me to the point were I began to be weary of stopping at another. One of the dealerships before it was over the entire sales team was trying to talk me in to buying a car. My fifth try was at Linwood Motors. My husband and I pulled up and I seen the Tucsons and I got out to look in and then at the body style and then at the price. I ran back to my husband in fear of the sales people. Told my husband I love this suv, he had to get out and look. Still no sales person bothered us. We walked and looked at some others, after about ten minutes James Dismore came out and introduced himself. From then on out it was such a calm and wonderful experience. Everyone inside was happy no pressure at all. James just wanted to please us in our search.If you want a pleasurable experience if you buy or not go to Linwood Motors.i prefere James but all the sales team are great. The Hyundais are a very good car too.

September 1, 2015

Sally, Thanks so much for the glowing review and thank you for choosing to stop and see us after a day like the one you had with other dealers. We are so happy that we could not only find you the vehicle you love in the Tucson but more so that we could do it in with no pressure or pushing. We strive to deliver a stress, pressure and worry free experience along with quality vehicles and it sounds like we did just that. Enjoy your Tucson Sally, they are great SUVs and thanks again.

Great Customer Service!

by from Benton, KY |

We stopped by to simply test drive a Ram 1500 to compare to a Durango, but when we saw the prices for the End Of Summer Sale we decided to drive one home! Jake did a spectacular job! Coming from a Sales background, I am very difficult to please, but Linwood's entire Sales/Finance staff was absolutely amazing!

August 28, 2015

From a fellow sale professional, that truly means a lot to us here at Linwood. Thanks for the great review Heather and thank you for choosing Linwood Paducah. We cannot thank you enough for either.

new car

by from hardin Kentucky |

Greatsale man he listen to what she wanted when a got two cars she loved both and decided on the Dodge Journey

August 27, 2015

Thanks for the great review James. It is truly our pleasure to take care of our guests and make sure they are satisfied from start to finish. Thanks for the great review and thanks for choosing Linwood Paducah.