Linwood Motors of Paducah

3345 Park Ave, Paducah, KY 42001

New 866-855-0311
Used 866-844-3852
Service 866-862-5912

"It's All Good At Linwood!!!"

Feeling Good!

by from Paducah, KY |

This is my third vehicle from Linwood Motors. All my experiences have been good! From the moment you drive on the lot you have a feeling of being in a friendly atmosphere with plenty of professionalism. I stopped at another dealer early in the day and was totally ignored, a salesman never even came to see why I was there or if they could help me. "Another single lady just lookin' at vehicles"

April 11, 2015

Kaydlotte, Thanks for the great review and for being a loyal returning customer at Linwood. It was truly our pleasure to take care of you while you were here and trust us when we say that everyone is a valuable customer here. Whether they be male, female, younger or older we promise to treat everyone with the same respect and professionalism. Enjoy your new vehicle and as always, thanks for choosing Linwood for the third time.

New Car

by from Paducah KY |

Purchased a new Veloster. Couldn't have asked for better treatment. Happy with my car!!!

Excellent service done fast.

by from DeBary, FL |

I want to say Thank You to Robert Lanston and the service tech who worked on my 1997 Plymouth Voyager. I was on my way to Sturgis to work for Black Hills Harley Davidson during the 75th anniversary when my minivan started using large amounts of oil. 6 quarts in 400 miles. I took the van in on Friday morning at 8:45 am and said HELP. Robert said they would look at it right away. He called me back 30 minutes later and said I was right about the oil usage and that it would need a total reseal to be done to the engine. I told him to do it. Robert said they would try their best to have it done by the end of the day, but it was a full days work if everything went right. If not I would not get my van back until Monday. He gave me an estimate of the cost and a loaner vehicle to use. Having worked as a mechanic I knew it would be tight to have it done and the tech would have to bust his hump to get it done by closing. Later that day Robert called me and said it would be done by 5:00 closing time. I had gone to "Little Sturgis" since I was in the area and returning before close would be iffy. Robert waited for me to arrive, had my van done, washed, and came in $50 under the estimated repair cost. This fine work by the folks at Linwood Chrysler Jeep Ram trucks saved me 2 days motel rental and got me back on the road in a day. Now having traveled 4000 miles since the repair and a month later the Voyager has still not used any oil and works great. Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy your Dr Pepper Robert.

Linwood motors is a 5 star dealership.

by from Wingo, Ky. |

I looked at suvs at 4 different dealers. I was under so much pressure from the sales person that it just upset me to the point were I began to be weary of stopping at another. One of the dealerships before it was over the entire sales team was trying to talk me in to buying a car. My fifth try was at Linwood Motors. My husband and I pulled up and I seen the Tucsons and I got out to look in and then at the body style and then at the price. I ran back to my husband in fear of the sales people. Told my husband I love this suv, he had to get out and look. Still no sales person bothered us. We walked and looked at some others, after about ten minutes James Dismore came out and introduced himself. From then on out it was such a calm and wonderful experience. Everyone inside was happy no pressure at all. James just wanted to please us in our search.If you want a pleasurable experience if you buy or not go to Linwood Motors.i prefere James but all the sales team are great. The Hyundais are a very good car too.

September 1, 2015

Sally, Thanks so much for the glowing review and thank you for choosing to stop and see us after a day like the one you had with other dealers. We are so happy that we could not only find you the vehicle you love in the Tucson but more so that we could do it in with no pressure or pushing. We strive to deliver a stress, pressure and worry free experience along with quality vehicles and it sounds like we did just that. Enjoy your Tucson Sally, they are great SUVs and thanks again.

Great Customer Service!

by from Benton, KY |

We stopped by to simply test drive a Ram 1500 to compare to a Durango, but when we saw the prices for the End Of Summer Sale we decided to drive one home! Jake did a spectacular job! Coming from a Sales background, I am very difficult to please, but Linwood's entire Sales/Finance staff was absolutely amazing!

August 28, 2015

From a fellow sale professional, that truly means a lot to us here at Linwood. Thanks for the great review Heather and thank you for choosing Linwood Paducah. We cannot thank you enough for either.

new car

by from hardin Kentucky |

Greatsale man he listen to what she wanted when a got two cars she loved both and decided on the Dodge Journey

August 27, 2015

Thanks for the great review James. It is truly our pleasure to take care of our guests and make sure they are satisfied from start to finish. Thanks for the great review and thanks for choosing Linwood Paducah.

Great Service

by from Paducah, KY |

I was able to make a deal on a car and every and was treated by the sales person with courtesy and understanding. Great experience.

March 30, 2015

Tim, Thanks for the great review and it was truly our pleasure to help get you in your new Sonata. We value not only your business but also the time and care you took to review us. Thanks again Tim and if you need anything just let us know. Welcome to the Linwood Motors family.

Nice People, Nice Cars

by from Paducah, KY |

No high pressure here, they let you take your time in deciding on a new vehicle. They are very accommodating; letting you test drive and helping with features and values. I have purchased three new cars from this dealership and have found them to be open and honest in their dealing.

March 30, 2015

Thank you for the great review, it is our goal to make sure that we are all those things you described us as. It is due to great folks like yourself who keep coming back to us and allowing us to remain a strong, honest and reliable dealer. Thank you for the review and for your business.

2011 Jeep Wrangler 2dr Sport

by from Carbondale, Il |

I purchased a 2011 Jeep Wrangler from sales associate James. I must say first his customer service has gone above & beyond!! I'm from out of town but, decided to make the drive to purchase the vehicle because of the outstanding service James provided. The whole staff at Linwood were very friendly & eager to help!! I'm so glad I found Linwood Motors for the purchase of my JEEP!! : )

Great experience

by from Paducah, Ky |

I bought a used Toyota Highlander for my son. Sales people were great, they made it extremely easy. I would definitely recommend them to anybody.

Good experence

by from Marion, Il |

We purchased a used Dodge Caravan. We received good value for what we spent, the van runs well and no problems so far. They gave us more than we thought we'd get on our old beater truck. I'd do business with them again.