Royal Oaks Chevrolet Cadillac

3417 Park Ave, Paducah, KY 42001

New 888-306-7568
Used 888-871-6197
Service 877-490-7272

Only thing lower than the prices, is the pressure!

by from Paducah, KY |

This dealership has developed the concept of combining professionalism with the southern hospitality that this region respects.

May 29, 2015

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that your experience was so positive. It's encouraging to know that we were so helpful during the purchasing process. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do. Thanks again!

A well managed dealership.

by from Paducah Ky. |

A very pleasant experience with courteous and professional staff, service writer Jerry Arnold .

May 29, 2015

We're so happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Great Service

by from Clarksville, Tn |

This is the second car we have bought from Royal Oaks. Robby is always great to work with as well as Brian back in finance. These guys will do what ever they can to find the automobile of your choice and help you get in it. We always refer our friends to Royal Oaks.

Great service

by from Paducah KY |

I was able to get in and out quickly. Barbara McCoy was great. The service tech came out and answered some questions I had. They are excellent to work with!

April 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Royal Oaks Chevrolet Cadillac, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Loved my Royal Oaks experience!!!!

by from Anna, IL |

I went into Royal Oaks looking for a good used car with low miles. That's when i met Paul, he was awesome! There was no pressure and he was able to get me into the car I really wanted! Thank you all for being an awesome staff from start to finish!

April 21, 2015

Alicia, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. At Royal Oaks Chevrolet Cadillac, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer service, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. Thanks again and we look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs.

Great experience

by from Paducah, KY |

I was involved in a wreck and my care was totaled. I was very upset and concerned about purchasing a new car. Royal Oaks salesperson Richard Reasner was the nicest and most helpful person that I have ever dealt with. I do not like to shop for automobiles, but it was as if Mr. Reasner knew exactly what I wanted and worked to get me the best deal. Everyone at Royal Oaks Chevrolet was exceptionally accommodating and helpful. I cannot say enough good things about my recent auto shopping and purchasing experience. I have already referred my step-father to the dealership and Mr. Reasner since my dad is in the market for a new car. I also want to compliment the finance person, Brian White. This was a truly painless experience and I actually enjoyed it!

Recall Notice

by from Hickory,KY |

My guess is that you have trained your personel well, I have been to other chevy dealers for services and got ripped off by one of them from another state, but I have never been disappointed by your dealership. And Jerry in the service department is the greatest. He made sure all my recalls were up to date and done. He has never failed to make me smile with his friendliness. Guess thats why I always come back when I need these things done. Sad you can't trust other dealers. Thank Y ou.

Recall Service

by from Paducah KY |

Your service department is fabulous !! Keith was very Customer focused, Polite and Courteous. Your Sales Department should follow his example as Your sales reps are arrogant

June 18, 2014

It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with our service department and thank you for the feedback. We value your business and look forward to your next service appointment.

Regular Maintenance

by from Paducah, Ky. |

I went in for regular maintenance on my vehicle. Oil change and tire rotation. Of course, I got a carwash as well. Everyone was very friendly.

June 3, 2014

We love hearing feedback from our customers and are glad that your service visit went so well! We pride ourselves on providing top of the line service and love knowing that we've succeeded in this effort. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thanks again!

Great service

by from Paducah, ky |

Very well received by Jerry and he got right with setting up the work order and taking care of business. Service was fast and I am very happy. Jerry is the best....

June 4, 2014

Judy, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Royal Oaks Chevrolet Cadillac team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

Friendly staff

by from Paducah, KY |

The service took a bit too long and the car was definitely not clean after the exterior wash. However, the staff was very friendly.

June 3, 2014

We sincerely appreciate the feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.