Don Franklin Ford Inc

576 Hudson Street, Columbia, KY 42728

New 877-239-7053 New 877-239-7053
Used 888-229-9827 Used 888-229-9827
Service 877-838-9250 Service 877-838-9250

For 47 years we have been striving to give our customers the best quality service possible.

Buying a new car can be stressfull, but not always

by from Columbia, KY |

The Salesman was nice and he knew a great deal about SUV's and Ford cars in all makes. He was well educated on the software and items on the center dashboard display. He was patient when we asked questions and let us test drive 3 SUV's. We have bought 4 new cars in my lifetime and he was the best salesman ever. I am 64 years old.

First time Ford owner.

by from Russell Springs, KY |

I have always been a Chevy owner. But this time when we decided to get a new car we visited several different non-GM dealers, including Oxmoor Ford in Louisville. Took a test drive in a focus. Liked the ride and drove a hybrid. Narrowed our choices to a Buick Encore, a Chevy Malibu and a Ford Focus Hybrid. I called the guy in Louisville and asked him for a price on the Hybrid. On a lark we stopped in at Columbia and met our salesman. He didn't push. Found a vehicle equipped the way we wanted, with a price close to what we were looking for and a payment plan we could live with. We went home and decided to get the Ford. When I called the next morning, he promised to have the vehicle, with our requirements on it with an acceptable mileage (from traveling from another dealership). I spoke to the manager so he would know, if the vehicle did not match our requirements, we were not purchasing the vehicle. It came, was just like we requested. The process was over in about three hours. I am trying to beat the 44 mpg high on the car. So far I have done it twice. 48.8 and 44.9.

January 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

EXCELLENT

by from SOMERSET, kENTUCKY |

My salesman was very professional and worked with me to obtain my financing required for the purchase of my new Taurus 2015 sel. I am very happy with my purchase. He also informed me of the services available at a dealership closest to my home. I was very impressed with his knowledge of the ford products. He also informed me he was available to help me in the future with any questions I may have. My buying experience was very satisfying. Thank you, Martha Daniel

Most friendly and professional dealership

by from Glasgow, KY |

My wife and I decided to purchase another vehicle. At first we considered the Fusion, but after we saw the Escape we changed our minds. Previously, we had purchased a new F-150 from Don Franklin Ford. This dealership, without a doubt, is the very best one we have ever experienced. Many vehicle dealerships are rude, and don't listen to customer desires or financial concerns. Everyone we have met and worked with at Don Franklin Ford in Columbia,KY has been friendly and listened to our needs. We look forward to a long term relationship with these folks! Other dealerships should send their personnel to Don Franklin for retraining and attitude adjustment.

December 13, 2015

Thanks, William! We're happy to help however possible. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Response to survey

by from Columbia, ky |

Everyone was very professional and explained things well.

Good service ,Helpful staff

by from Greensburg,Kentucky |

I especially like the fact that each time I have my ford Fusion serviced, service starts by the time my appointment is set. There is no long wait for service to begin. The staff is always friendly and will answer any questions you have. I would recommend this dealership as a good place to do business.

November 12, 2015

Dawson, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Car repair

by from Russell Springs, Kentucky |

Larry and the service group are always kind, helpful and go out of their way to assist.

truck owner

by from Lebanon, Ky. |

Repairs were done on time and for less than I had thought they would cost.

Used car purchase

by from Bowling Green, KY |

I purchased a 2012 Convertible Ford Mustang from Don Franklin Ford I was very pleased with the Customer Service and would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle... The salesperson ( James Geralds ) who I worked with was great ..... He was helpful in getting my deal done and responded quickly to a couple of questions that I had .... AFTER ... I had bought the car.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Leesburg, VA |

I purchased a 2012 Honda Ridgeline RTL. Steve Smith was a pleasure to deal with and was by far the most professional salesperson I have dealt with in my search for a vehicle. Steve was responsive, honest and honorable . The vehicle was exactly as described and although this was a long distance purchase, I had no surprises when I first saw the car in person. It was a pleasure dealing with the staff at Don Franklin Ford and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.