Trice Hughes Inc.

111 HWY 91 N , Princeton, KY 42445

New 888-855-5927
Used 888-855-3612
Service 888-855-9404

GIVE TRICE A TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!!!

Great expectations

by from Cottontown, TN |

An internet search led us to Trice-Hughes and the vehicle we had been looking for. Some dealers will tell you that you can't buy a car over the phone or the internet, but our experience says otherwise. My wife and I were very impressed with the personal attention, integrity and professionalism of all the staff and particularly Lee Hughes in honoring all commitments made during the negotiations. We hope this opportunity comes again to do business with these fine folks.

Trice Hughes Inc. responded to this review

October 4, 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this thorough, honest review on your buying experience at Trice Hughes. Your opinion is important to us in our ongoing efforts to satisfy our current and future customers. Thank you again for your business!

Best all around Dealership

by from Princeton, KY. |

I could not say enough for the service that I receive from the personnel from Trice Hughes, Inc. Dealership. It is completely outstanding.

Excellent Service at Trice-Hughes

by from Princeton, KY |

Everyone that works there are WONDERFUL. They are committed to delivering excellent service. I enjoy every time I go. Every employee that walks by me, always speaks and ask how am I doing? Even the salesmen that walks by always comes over to the waiting area to speak. The atmosphere is so nice. The ladies up front are really sweet, especially Cindy.

Excellent customer service.

by from Princeton, KY |

Jeff always takes the time to explain what is wrong with my vehicle and how to best get it fixed.

Great service

by from Princeton, Kentucky |

Very pleased with our experience with the survice. The service department is top notch. They know what they are doing. By the way question # 2 would not work, my answer was # 10.

Great experience

by from Princeton, KY |

Lee & Shana were great; the only disappointment was with the prep of vehicle - the gas tank was not full and later we found the right front tire was low on pressure.

Great Service

by from Princeton, Ky. |

Stacey was so very nice and patient. Trice Hughes needs to do whatever it takes to keep her. She deserves a pay raise as she does the job for 2 people.

Great Service before and after the sale.

by from Princeton KY |

I bought a 2014 Chevy Impala last week and this was the first service. It was a pleasure working with Tommy Harrison on the purchase, and the same can be said for working with Garrett in the service department In fact everyone I have come in contact with at Trice Hughes has been very courteous and professional.

Great Service, Friendly Staff

by from Cadiz KY |

I had first went to the dealership back in late March and the problem was not corrected and went back this time and they found out the piece was defective and replaced it with no charge to me. The staff is friendly and very helpful with anything that I need to have done on my vehicle. I would definitely recommend Trice Hughes to everyone.

Awesome Dealership!

by from Dayton, OH |

By far the best experience I have had at any dealership. Brian, the dealer I was working with, worked with me over the phone and email since I was 5 hours away. After speaking with him, I drove the 5 hours, one way, to trade in my vehicle for one of theirs. He made the experience worth the drive down there! Highly recommend this dealership. I never once felt pressured.

Great Service

by from Princeton, KY |

Took care of my needs in an efficient and timely manner and at a good value. It is a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks for everything