Trice Hughes Inc.

111 HWY 91 N , Princeton, KY 42445

New 888-475-1623
Used 888-440-1410
Service 888-473-0783

GIVE TRICE A TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!!!

Great expectations

by from Cottontown, TN |

An internet search led us to Trice-Hughes and the vehicle we had been looking for. Some dealers will tell you that you can't buy a car over the phone or the internet, but our experience says otherwise. My wife and I were very impressed with the personal attention, integrity and professionalism of all the staff and particularly Lee Hughes in honoring all commitments made during the negotiations. We hope this opportunity comes again to do business with these fine folks.

October 4, 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this thorough, honest review on your buying experience at Trice Hughes. Your opinion is important to us in our ongoing efforts to satisfy our current and future customers. Thank you again for your business!

Great service...nice people

by from Paducah, Kentucky |

Bought my 2013 Chevy Malibu here and it was a great experience. The sales person (Lee) was very nice and helpful with the sale. Plus I got a heck of a deal!! The finance lady was very nice to find us a loan. Great experience

Great experience!

by from Fredonia, KY |

Purchased a 2012 2500 GMC Truck, the salesman was great to deal with,he help with best deal on market. Made the process of purchasing enjoyable. I will highly recommend this dealer! I am happy to be the owner of this truck.

Wonderful Visit!

by from Grand Rivers KY |

They went out of their way to help us. Everyone was nice. Other lots wouldn't let us drive a truck by ourselves and Trice Hughes went out of their way to be friendly.

January 9, 2015

Thank you for driving the distance to make your purchase at Trice Hughes. We appreciate your business. Hope you had a wonderful holiday season. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Thanks! The Trice Hughes Team

Tommy Harrison is WONDERFUL!

by from Princeton KY |

Tommy Harrison, give us a wonderful experience. We strongly suggest Tommy if you are looking into purchase. The sale was easy, we understood what was happening each step of our purchase. He also made sure that he worked with our schedule issues. Everyone at Trice Hughes was friendly and willing to go the distance to make sure our experience was wonderful. We want to thank everyone involved in our purchase. Thank you again, Tommy! Merry Christmas to you and Trice Hughes, you have already made ours wonderful.

January 9, 2015

Thank you all again for your purchase! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Thanks! The Trice Hughes TEam

Great Experiece

by from Clarskville, TN |

After speaking to Lee on the phone, I drove from Clarksville, TN to look at a new truck. Lee and others made the truck buying process easy for me. I believe they care about the customer after the sale. Thanks again for the great experience!

January 9, 2015

David, Thank you again for your business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Enjoy your new truck! Thanks, The Trice Hughes Team

Used Suburban Shopping

by from Clarksville, TN |

My husband and I had a very pleasant experience with Trice Hughes...from doing our research on used vehicles online, making an appointment time by phone to come in and test drive, the negotiating process through the finalization of paperwork. We especially appreciated the no hassle purchase process! No hard sell.

Worth the Drive

by from Memphis, Tn |

I personally have over 35 years experience in the automotive industry and my experience purchasing a car from Trice Hughes s is a cut above From my first contact with my salesman Brian was warm and professional. When I arrived at the Dealership I was warmly greeted, and the facilities were neat and in good condition, always a sign that a company has pride in what they do. All staff I had contact with during the transaction was friendly and knowledgeable. If you are looking to do business with a dealership who is a cut above I personally recommend Trice Hughes.

EXTENDED WARANTY THROUGH TRICE HUGHES

by from HOPKINSVILLE KENTUCKY |

We purchased a new car from Trice Hughes in 2007. We purchased the extended warranty and was told by the sales representative that if we did not have to use the warranty that Trice Hughes would refund the amount we paid for the extended warranty after it had expired. Our extended warranty expired in August 2014 and I notified Trice Hughes to see if they could offer us another warranty of any kind. I was told they did not have another warranty to offer us. I told them that we had not had any claims and we expected to receive our refund for the premium of $1,751.00. I have made 6 phone calls since that time and still have not received our refund. Each phone call I make is the same story "they will contact the insurance company". Still waiting: 11/4/2014

November 12, 2014

We are deeply sorry for the miscommunication. Now that the issue has been resolved, we hope that your faith in us will be restored. We take great pride in our customer service, and it is very important to us that each customer leave our dealership happy. Thank you, The Trice Hughes Team

Great Experience

by from Lewisport, KY |

I had a great experience at Trice Hughes with Brian Croft as well as their entire team. I found the vehicle I was interested in on the internet and drove to look at it. He was not pushy and let us take our time evaluating the vehicle. He answered all of the questions we had and went out of his way to make our experience a great one. I hope I have the opportunity to do business with them again in the future!

ROBERT PARSON'S (THE GREATEST)

by from Prospect, KY |

We follow Robert Parsons wherever he is. He's the only one we will buy a vehicle from. We live in Louisville and traveled to Dwain Taylor in Murray, KY. just to deal with him. This time we went to Princeton (Trice Hughes) just to deal with Robert!!! We dealt with him when we were in Mayfield and he worked at Parson's Chevrolet (bought several vehicles there). That was a several years ago, but have followed him to buy vehicles ever since and will always continue to do so. HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!