Hyman Brothers Mazda

12602 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23602

New 888-482-0539 New 888-482-0539
Used 888-890-8781 Used 888-890-8781
Service 877-242-7589 Service 877-242-7589

We will not be undersold on any New Mazda!

my first mazda

by from portsmouth,va. |

Bought a Miata cause it's reliable, not maintream like honda, anyway Evan the car sales person was nice and very helpful and he's cousin a salesman is also helping him make this sale happen w/c is good for them. Joshua the finance manager give a great bank (First advantage) to give me great APR rate. They fix the rattle of the glass and defroster w/c was taken care by their service department,no charge! cause it's a 26212 mile car it should work almost new and the engine was a virgin not mess with it at all, that made me decide to buy from them. Low profile dealership, every personnel do their job, some enjoys it

Superb

by from Richmond, Virginia |

It was great all around. The dealer was great. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle and answered all of the questions I had. The building was neat & clean and it was just an all around great experience

Service

by from Gloucester, VA |

Excellent customer sevice. Provided a loaner so I would not have to wait. My car drives like new now. Thanks

Amazing service, know you by name!

by from Suffolk, VA |

Mike Saab made us feel very comfortable by really getting to know us and taking time to make sure we were taken care of while we were waiting, the buying process took really long but the friendliness of the staff made the wait worth it! I did have a few things wrong with the vehicle I bought but Mike made sure everything was taken care of and fixed, didn't take long to fix the problems either! Great dealership with that family feeling instead of strictly business.

Great Services

by from Newport News, VA |

Everyone that we met and worked with through the buy process were great people. They made us feel comfortable and we walked away with a great deal!

Great service

by from Barhamsville, Va |

My experience there was great. The sales people was very friendly. My sales man Chris Santos was very nice an cool as hell....dealing with him it seemed life i knew him my whole life. An Jessica was awesome also felt like i also knew her for years....felt like a big family reunion in there.

Great Service

by from Newport News, VA |

The mazda representative was excellent in helping the customer. Going out of his way to ensure I was satisfied and in a timely manner. Even though big mazda couldn't get my (overpriced) tires in a timely manner, he went out of his way to find better tires for a better price and keep me satisfied in a timely manner.

Great Service

by from Williamsburg,Va. |

I had recently moved here from Charlotte, NC where I received excellent service at Keffa Mazda in Huntersville. I had my doubts that Hyman Mazda would give me the same level of professional service, here in Newport News, especially since my car was not purchased at their dealership. I must say, I was more than pleasantly surprised. I was greeted courteously and enthusiastically by their service person and work began on time and in an expeditious manner. I was out of there much sooner than expected. They did a great job.

Great dealership

by from Williamsburg, VA |

I knew what car I wanted, saw they had it on their website and went in. They were friendly, the buying process was easy and they were not pushy. We got a great value for our trade-in also.

State Inspection

by from Gloucester, VA |

I apologize for not remembering the service writer's name as he was very courteous and helpful. They performed the state inspection in a reasonable amount of time and washed my car for me which it really needed. Thank you for great service.