Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne

7227 West Jefferson Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

New 877-797-3685 New 877-797-3685
Used 866-565-8033 Used 866-565-8033
Service 866-513-2012 Service 866-513-2012

It's our goal to make everyone feel comfortable to do business with us.

Wonderful service, great feeling...

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

i recently bought a used C280 sedan from MB of fort wayne on july 2nd. I can't say enough how great my experience way. I was looking at two different MB models and ended up buying the "cheaper" priced model and not once did i feel like they were pushing me towards the more expensive model. In fact they actually leaned me towards the cheaper model based on what i was looking for and needed at this time. My dealer Anthony (tony) was the best i've ever had, and i've been to LOTS of car dealerships in the past 10 years. It was just a great experience on my part and WILL be back to purchase my next benz! The lobby is great and they offer free vending machines and a fridge full of a variety of drinks. I had never been to this dealership before and im thankful that i had found them (by accident) when i did. I couldnt have found a better car/price/experience. They really do strive for excellent customer service even after you buy your vehicle, im very impressed! Thanks MB of FW!! John H.

July 23, 2012

John, Thanks for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with all of us! It's great to hear that you've been enjoying your C280. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help in the future! Also, please take advantage of our monthly specials by following our Facebook & Twitter. Best, Paul Webb pwebb@mercedesbenzfw.com (260) 432-7200

Dent and Busted Taillight

by from Indiana, IN |

After negotiating for the car for two weeks, I drove 2 hours to see the car (MB C300 4Matic, white, currently listed at approximately $27,732 with 17073 miles). Extremely disappointed, the car was supposed to be a Certified Pre-Owned car. Extremely poor standards for being CPO. The vehicle had a deep dent in the passenger side fender, deep enough that it cracked the paint and there were ripples in the diameter of 10 inches around it. I wasn't able to see the dent in the pictures since the car was white and it was hard to see. The salesman NEVER informed me of the dent and actually pretended to be unaware of the issue. Walking around the car, I also saw the passenger side Taillight was busted in the size of a baseball. He quickly said that the service department can take care of that today. He played dumb to knowing that was there also. I looked at the pictures afterwards on cars.com and noticed that it was hard to see since the picture was straight on, but you can somewhat see that it was cracked since the crack was not a straight line. Overall, this dealership wasted my time and was a terrible disappointment.

July 8, 2015

We are disappointed to hear that you were not entirely satisfied with your recent visit to our dealership, Marie. Customer satisfaction is our team's top priority, and we strive to offer every customer the best possible experience in both our sales or service departments. If you would like to discuss your situation further, please call our general manager, Paul Webb, at 260-432-7200. Thank you.

Disappointed

by from Fishers, IN |

I recently purchased a used vehicle through MB of FW and must say the purchasing portion of the process was excellent. It was easy and pleasant, as a purchasing experience should be. Unfortunately, the vehicle was misrepresented in terms of equipment included. When following up with management regarding the issue I was truly disappointed at their unwillingness to resolve the issue. Though the exchange was professional it lacked any consideration for the mistake and any actions to make it right. Mistakes do happen but it's all about how they get fixed when noticed and this dealership failed to fix it on all levels.

good service overall

by from Fort Wayne, In |

Good service overall, great trade in value for our none Benz trade in! Could have service the vehicle we bought a little better!

The dealership treats me like family.

by from Fort Wayne,Indiana |

I love the two cars I bought. The parts department is awesome. They stock parts and their costs are very competitive. The sales & service staff are unmatched.

Excellent Service, Great experience

by from Ft. Wayne, Indiana |

Arrived early for appointment, but that was not a problem. Service manager was very friendly and came out and explained why the repair was more complicated and was taking longer then expected. All my technical questions were answered and I had no concerns. It was well worth driving 2 hours from Indianapolis to know the service was done properly at the highest level of compentency.

November 21, 2013

Kenneth - Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We greatly appreciate that you would make the two hour drive to have us perform the service on your vehicle. Our number one goal is to provide all customers with top notch service and expert knowledge. I will pass along your kind words to the entire team and if you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Best, Paul Webb- General Manager

Great Service, Friendly Staff

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Each visit to MB of FW leaves me feeling satisfied. The crew takes the time and initiative to not only make sure my car is properly taken care of, but also that I am fully informed of their suggestions and changes. They make dealing with our cars understandable for myself and my family. I feel at ease knowing that my car is being taken care of in a precise and thorough manner.

November 12, 2013

Nikos - Thank you for sharing this with us. We are happy that you continually come to us for your service needs and will continue to do so going forward. We always want our customers to feel like their car is in good hands when they bring it to us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and providing you with the same great service you've come to expect from us. Best, Paul Webb- General Manager

clean, helpful, respectful

by from Paulding, Ohio |

When the accident occurred, the dealership took full responsibility in dealing with the damage. The car was already in the shop getting repaired by the time the accident was reported to us

November 8, 2013

Teresa - I am happy we were able to resolve the issue for your vehicle after the accident. We hope you're back to enjoying your vehicle the way that you should be able to enjoy it. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out at any time. Best, Paul Webb- General Manager

Recommend

by from Mendon, MI |

I bought a used vehicle from Milton. He was very courteous, helpful, and answered all my questions about the car. After the purchase, he followed up with a phone call a few days later to make sure I was still satisfied with the purchase.

November 5, 2013

Dale - We are so happy to hear that you received exceptional service and knowledge during your recent purchase with us. Customer service is our top priority for all of our guests when they visit us for their vehicle needs. I hope you enjoy your new car and if you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time. Best, Paul Webb- General Manager

by from Lima OH |

The level of customer service is outstanding. We have been a customer of this firm for probably 15 or more years and they have ALWAYS exceeded our expectations!

October 21, 2013

Robert- Thank you so much for the terrific review. It's great to hear that you've been such a long & loyal customer of ours for 15 years. We look forward to your next visit with us in the future. Be sure to visit us online for the latest specials we currently have going on! Best, Paul Webb- General Manager