Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne

7227 West Jefferson Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

New 877-797-3685
Used 866-565-8033
Service 866-513-2012

It's our goal to make everyone feel comfortable to do business with us.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Located a car in their online inventory and contacted them late in the evening, via the web, asking for more information. Their Internet sales executive contacted me via e-mail immediately, and arranged a test drive the next day. The vehicle was competitively priced, but they were willing to deal with me, and I was able to negotiate lower than the asking price. While at the facility, both my kids and I were welcomed and treated well. My daughters were given complimentary drinks and snacks, and there was a very nice lounge area for the kids to kick back and watch TV and play while my wife and I dealt with the paperwork. Overall, this was probably one of the best purchasing experiences I've ever had in buying a car. When I need another vehicle, I will definitely check in with them again to see what is available. I would highly recommend them.

Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne responded to this review

April 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we're doing. We love hearing from our customers and we're happy to hear that your family's experience went so smoothly. We hope you are still enjoying your new car and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything! Also, please take advantage of our monthly specials by following our Facebook & Twitter. Best, Paul Webb pwebb@mercedesbenzfw.com (260) 432-7200

Wrote the Trip!

by from Edgewood, Ky |

My husband and I started looking for a newer car and did not realize how interested we were in the C class Benz.The E Class we realized was just too big for our daily needs, so we started looking at the C Class. This dealership we found had great prices and low mileage on the used cars.