Quality Motors Of Independence, Inc.

2022 W Main St, Independence, KS 67301

New 866-950-3147 New 866-950-3147
Used 866-964-7004 Used 866-964-7004
Service 877-500-3730 Service 877-500-3730

You can count on us!

Quality Dealership

by from Independence Ks |

I Buy my Vehicles here because you are intrested in what i want and not what you want me to buy. Never any pressure and is a All around Quality Experience. I wont buy vehicles anywhere but there. Plus No Lemons on Lot is always a Plus. Thanks for being #1.

February 20, 2016

Thank you for the kind words, Jeffrey. We take pride in knowing our customers have a great experience at our dealership. Let us know if we can help with anything down the road! Thank you for your business!

Purchase of New Car

by from Independence, KS |

The deal was to the point and carried out according to our agreement. Thank You Josh That is all I have to say.

The best customer service I have had a dealership

by from Independence Kansas |

Quality Motors is the only place I will ever purchase a vehicle. everyone is GREAT there. All of the people that work there were great and very friendly

Efficient Friendly Service

by from Independence, Kansas |

Very efficient and friendly rapid service. We were well pleased with the minimal amount of time and the attention we received in the waiting room.

Another positive experience

by from Neodesha, KS |

Very easy process. Zero hassle. Another positive buying experience, and there have been many since I began purchasing vehicles there in 1987.,Very easy process. Zero hassle. Another positive buying experience, and there have been many since I began purchasing vehicles there in 1987.,Very easy process. Zero hassle. Another positive buying experience, and there have been many since I began purchasing vehicles there in 1987.

March 6, 2016

Thank you for your loyalty, Dennis! We specialize in making things easy for our customers without the hassle. We certainly appreciate your business for the last 29 years and look forward to assisting you with your next one!

The service was great, and they answer all my ?.

by from Independence, Ks. |

I like the way they get right on my van and call me to let me know what needs done. They do what they say they are going to do, and I like that. Thank you!!!!!

March 2, 2016

Thank you for the positive review, Bill! We're glad you had a pleasant experience with our service department and appreciate you spreading the word. We always pride ourselves in having happy customers. Thank you again for your business!

Price is quoted up front.

by from Independence KS |

I brought in 2 keys & 2 door lock fobs to be programmed, but had purchased them somewhere else. I appreciate knowing the cost up front for the labor that was performed even if the programming would have been unsuccessful. Consequently the fob programming was unsuccessful but I had no problems paying for the labor that I was quoted and knew in advance I would have to pay.

February 20, 2016

We appreciate your business, Bill! Making sure our customers are informed up front, with no hidden surprises, is a priority for us. In our minds, that's the only way to do business! We're sorry the programming was unsuccessful, but hope you'll turn to us again for your future automotive needs.

very comfortable surroundings, felt like shopping

by from Independence, Ks |

Everyone at the dealership went out of their way to find me the perfect car. Starting with Mike, who showed me several cars and then especially Scott Mills for making this easy and Jeff Edwards for making the paperwork do-able.

January 14, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this review, Madeleine. We are very happy to hear that Mike, Scott and Jeff could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see us any time! Take care! Sincerely, Quality Motors of Independence Team

great service

by from independence kansas |

the two at the service desk are friendly let you know any issues they found with your vehicle and what they recommend Service on your vehicle is fairly fast

Great Service and excellent follow up.

by from Indepedence, kansas |

Friendly. Also Sales guy followed up the next day. So I had a SB taken care of and the check engine light was on when I tried to leave that evening.Left it another night and they got right on it. Even though I was suprised to find that the batteries were bad, you reacted quickly to overcome that.