Duncan Ford Mazda Lincoln

Service 888-461-1186

Discover the Duncan Difference

Great service

by from Blacksburg, VA |

I am not speaking english and the dealer can speak to me slowly. I can understand the information about the cars. I want to get my car with the dealer.

Go somewhere else

by from Hardy |

I would would go somewhere else. i get a new vehicle about 1.5 years and have delt with a lot of dealerships. I would not send my worst enemy to Duncan Ford in Rocky Mount to buy a car. I don't know if all the Duncan dealerships treat customers like they treated me but stay out of the one in Franklin County..

Oh I'm sorry that car is only for sale to a local?

by from miami beach |

I inquired about a 2015 miata, after several emails telling me they would be contacting me at any moment, i never got a call from anybody, neither the manager, sales manager or at least a sales person. so i decided to call and find out what was up with the sale of the miata. i got a sales person that was nice, i asked if the car was still available and he said yes, the car is sitting in the show room, i asked about shipping costs and he said he would call me back with the info. he called back but then he informed me that he wasn't sure if the car was for sale because the owner wasn't sure he wanted to sell it. so why advertise it for sale???????? the next day i got an email from some manager telling me that the car is only for sale to a local??? never heard that one before!!! what A JOKE.........

Horrible experience

by from Pulaski, Va |

This was my first time dealing with Duncan, and I can easily say it was also my last time. After making an appointment to deal with a specified dealer, I get jockeyed around until I ultimately landed with a sales person who looked like he was the night janitor. Very unprofessional attire, as well as attitude. I was given the rush act. Donivan showed me a price, pretty much said take it or leave it. His body language and tone displayed that he could care less to deal with me on the car. He was more interested in going home as he once said, and I quote "I'm so tired. I'm ready for this day to end so that I can get out of here and go home." I was shocked by that response. It made me feel as though I wasn't good enough to deal with as a customer. If this is the kind of people that Duncan employees, then I look for the doors to be closed in a few months for them, because this is very very poor business. Thankfully, because of this business, I went elsewhere and found the new vehicle I initially wanted from Duncan for a much better price and MUCH friendlier staff.

Great Service from the Parts Group

by from Richmond, Va |

Called into the parts group because my daughter had broken her remote earlier in the week. I spoke with Tim, listened to my issue, then provided a very clear path for resolution. My daughter went to the dealership first thing Saturday morning. The friendly folks guided her to the parts department where Tim was able to assist her and get her back on the road quickly. Because she is a student at Tech, I live 5 hours away, it is nice to know we have established a relationship there and I am comfortable she will be well taken care of if any services are needed for her car.

No nonsense, no pressure

by from Clintonville, West Virginia |

Very accommodating staff and quick to respond to questions by e-mail and telephone. Stayed late past closing time even for the sale of a low-priced used car.

Great Experience

by from Summersville WV |

Great non-pressure people to deal with. Very courteous and understanding. Got a great car at a great price. Thanks Terrence and everyone else.