Valley Cadillac BMW

2743 Franklin Rd Sw, Roanoke, VA 24014

New 888-870-0124
Used 888-556-9217
Service 877-227-9263

Serving the Roanoke Valley & Surrounding Area! Family Owned & Operated! Come test drive a vehicle today!

Professioanl Service

by from Roanoke, VA |

After going on line I found a vehicle that was of interest to my wife and I. We visited Valley Cadallic and met with a salesman with whom we had delt with previously. As before, he was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and helpful. He worked with us get our payments to a manageable level. He did not pressure us but worked more as a consultant. We purchased that vehicle last week. We are very happy with our car and would consider using this dealership again. We had a very rewarding experience.

very courteous staff

by from Graham, NC |

I saw a car I was interested in on Cars.Com. I sent an email request for more information. The salesman who responded took the time to tell me everything about the car. This dealership is located 2 1/2 hours from our home, and we eventually bought a car from a dealer in Burlington. But if we had not found a car locally, and had driven to this dealership, I feel confident that at the end of that 2 1/2 hour drive we would have found a very courteous, knowledgeable salesman and a car that was exactly as he had described it.