Valley Cadillac BMW

2743 Franklin Rd Sw, Roanoke, VA 24014

New 888-870-0124
Used 888-556-9217
Service 877-227-9263

Serving the Roanoke Valley & Surrounding Area! Family Owned & Operated! Come test drive a vehicle today!

2006 Cadillac CTS My 1st Caddy!!!

by from Roanoke, Va. |

I had been looking around online for a week or so when I came across a beautiful, well kept 2006 Cadillac CTS. Walked onto the lot on Wednesday afternoon and was greeted by Randy Johnson. He is a super nice guy and a very knowledgeable salesman! We took it for a test drive then came back to see if I qualified, unfortunately I didn't. Randy told Me not to lose hope and to come back the next morning to see if there was something we could do. I went home and about a half hour later Randy called to let Me know I had been approved!!! I hardly slept that night because of my excitement! The next morning I went back to the dealership and an hour later I was driving my 1st Caddy off the lot!! Valley Cadillac BMW was fantastic to work with and I would suggest them to anybody!!!!! Great car and a Great deal along with Great service!!!!!

Suzuki XL7 (2002)

by from Princeton,WV |

I am very pleased with my purchase and would purchase another vehicle from them if they had what I was looking for. I had a great sale an and he was helpful with my purchase and questions my husband and I had. Ed Fuller was one of the most pleasant and concerned sale mans I have dealt with in a long time. He was keeping me posted on the vehicle I purchased and had it ready and waiting when I got there to test drive it. Thanks Ed for the time that you took to help us.

Professioanl Service

by from Roanoke, VA |

After going on line I found a vehicle that was of interest to my wife and I. We visited Valley Cadallic and met with a salesman with whom we had delt with previously. As before, he was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and helpful. He worked with us get our payments to a manageable level. He did not pressure us but worked more as a consultant. We purchased that vehicle last week. We are very happy with our car and would consider using this dealership again. We had a very rewarding experience.

very courteous staff

by from Graham, NC |

I saw a car I was interested in on Cars.Com. I sent an email request for more information. The salesman who responded took the time to tell me everything about the car. This dealership is located 2 1/2 hours from our home, and we eventually bought a car from a dealer in Burlington. But if we had not found a car locally, and had driven to this dealership, I feel confident that at the end of that 2 1/2 hour drive we would have found a very courteous, knowledgeable salesman and a car that was exactly as he had described it.