Holiday Motors

3203 Victory Boulevard, Portsmouth, VA 23702

Used 855-889-1186 Used 855-889-1186

Being a small business allows us the opportunity to give you the best customer experience possible.

Best car buying experience I've ever had!

by from Portsmouth, Virginia |

I have bought a few cars in my day, and this was by far the best experience I have ever had. I received what can only be described as the deal of a lifetime on the exact car I was looking for. Once I selected the car, I was driving it away 45 minutes later. The selection Holiday Motors provides is amazing! The cars are in immaculate condition. I purchased a 2006 Toyota Sienna, and it looks like I bought a 2015. It was that spotless. You can tell they have great attention to detail and genuinely care for the cars they are selling. Tommy helped move everything along quite well. I will be encouraging everyone I know to make Holiday Motors their first stop when purchasing a car. It was truly a wonderful car buying experience.

November 18, 2015

Kyle, it was our pleasure! Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and help find the perfect vehicle for you and your family. We look forward to seeing you again.

Camaro Purchas

by from Portsmouth, VA |

I recently purchased a 2014 Camaro from Holiday Motors and I couldn't have been more satisfied with the service I receieved. Starting with the first point of contact with Tommy which started my buying process. I was straight forward with Tommy in regards to how much I wanted to spend and he assured me we would get it done. When negotiations came to a stand still Chad came and simply gave me an offer I could not refuse! Chad was so professional and understanding of my situation. He definitely wanted to make things work for me and he did just that. This is a great dealer run my great people I strongly recommend you shop here.

July 10, 2015

It was our pleasure Mr. Smalls! Traveling from 200 miles away, you spent more time on the road than with us. It's our goal to offer you the best quality vehicle and a relaxed experience. Enjoy that beautiful Camero and we look forward to hearing from you again in the future!

Great experience

by from Hampton Va |

Small roadside dealerships always made me nervous (used car salesmen get a bad rap), but my experience with Tommy and Chad was very positive. They were not pushy and listened to what I was looking to get on my trade and what I was willing to spend on a vehicle. Tommy made it work and we both ended up pleased. The staff here has the BEST sales customer service I've ever experienced. Keep up the good work!

July 8, 2015

It's always nice to prove that cliche wrong and my family has been proving it right here for over 40 years. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business! It was our pleasure.

Quickest I ever bought a car!

by from Sharon, Pa. |

Had everything ready when I got there. In and out in no time. Great bunch of guys!

July 10, 2015

If you live around the corner or coming all the way from PA, we want to describe our vehicles to the best of our ability and eliminate the possibility of disappointment. We appreciate your business and your review!

You find the vehicle YOU want!

by from Suffolk, VA |

Always have a hard time picking a vehicle, specially making up my mind on exactly what it is that I want, which leads me to getting something the car dealer ?suggested? me to buy. The staff at Holiday Motors were more than patient with me, we did not feel pressured at any time. They were very understanding, and took the time to show us all vehicles that fit with our needs, but most importantly budget. We got the best advised with financing, even if it meant not going through them. Very respectful and trustworthy, we will definitely be going back to them for our next vehicle.

July 10, 2015

Buying a vehicle is nothing like buying a pair of pants. You are making an investment in not only your comfort but your safety and much of your future. It's our job to make sure you and your vehicle fit each other perfect! Thank you so much for letting us help.

Comfortable place and great people

by from Portsmouth, VA |

I would like to take this time to thank you and the other members of staff for the outstanding service I received. Once I walked into your place of business, I was received immediately with a smile and warmth. The level of professionalism shown to me and my wife was wonderful. Through the courteousness and persistence to find me the car I was looking for, I purchased the pre-owned 2004 Corvette Commemorative Edition. I am extremely pleased with my car. I would also like to let you know that I will be recommending you and your place of business to others who are in search of that special vehicle. Again, I would like to say thank you to you and your staff and may God continue to bless your establishment. Sincerely, Bishop Jerome L. Williams New Testament Church