Countryside Motors, LLC

Countryside Motors, LLC

701 East 16th St, Wellington, KS 67152

New 888-717-1767
Used 888-429-9351

Want Selection? Want Great Prices? Want Great Service? . . . C'mon Out to the Country!

FANTASTIC SERVICE !!!

by from Wellington KS |

Outstanding service, friendly and knowledgeable sales rep, Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle, lawn mower or atv

Couldn't have asked for a better buying experience

by from Belle Plaine, KS |

Purchased a new Hustler Fastrak from David Harden. From the first phone call, to taking delivery it was a unbelievably pleasant experience. The new showroom is an excellent step up for Countryside Motors. I'd recommend anyone looking for a vehicle, Polaris ATV/UTV, or Hustler mower to give Countryside Motors a call. Thanks David for everything!

Wouldn't go anywhere else but Country Side Motors!

by from Wellington, KS |

My husband and I bought a new truck and new car as well as a used car and used golf cart from Countryside motors. Each tranaction was better than the last. The folks at Countryside treat us like old friends or family. Sure we have choices ourside of our small town but why would you go anywhere else when we have such a gem right here?! From purchase to service maintance your not going to find a better place for your automotive needs.

Great car buying experience

by from Wellington, Kansas |

My husband and I have purchased multiple cars thru Countryside and have wonderful experiences every time. Great customer service and we are able to shop at home!

Great people, Nice place, reasonable

by from Merriam, Kansas |

I went down to Countryside Motors from KC. I talked with Dave in regards to what I was looking for and how much I had to spend, Dave went through his inventory.and showed me what he had available, asked a few more questions and then he made a recommendation to me based on what I had said. I bought that car and still have it. There was no pressure and really nice people to do business with. Thumbs up Dave.

2011 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

by from Mulvane KS |

We purchased our Chevy 2500HD truck from Countryside late last year. Dave was our salesperson and did a wonderful job of meeting our expectations. We would highly recommend him and Countryside to anyone. This was absolutely the best vehicle buying experience we have ever had. Thanks Dave for a hassle-free purchase. Oh yeah, we LOVE the truck!!!!!!!!!!!!

excellent place to buy a vehicle

by from Edwardsville, kansas |

We weren't sure whether our credit was good enough to start buying vehicles yet or not but they worked with us and was able to find us exactly what we needed. We were able to get my car I wanted. We would most definitely drive down from Kansas City again to buy another vehicle from them. I've already recommended this place to a co-worker because of her need of a car also.

Friendly and great customer service

by from wichita, ks |

I got along with David instantly. He spent time getting to know me and listening to what I was looking for. I purchased a utv from David and my cousin did also. I recently used his help to find a new vehicle. What a great buying experience!

Great Service

by from Winfield, KS |

When we were in the market for a "new to us" used vehicle, we explained exactly what we were looking for and a car was found quickly at a great price. We plan to do our business there again in the future!

2004 Ford Explorer

by from Winfield, KS |

I am very reluctant when it comes to spending money on a car, but we just needed something besides the Cadillac that we had as neither my husband or I liked it! We just stopped in and looked around and then we went home, A few days later we had a call to come and look at a car and we fell in love with it and the experience was awesome. Even though David is not a KU fan, we got along great. He still keeps in touch with us and the rest of the staff and the boss were all wonderful. The service department was also very kind and willing to do anything if needed!! Still love the Explorer and just want to say THANKS for all that you did for us! All except the picture you took at the end!! LOL