Capitol Subaru

Service 888-280-8567

DGDG.com - Be Happy!

Amazing Staff

by from Morgan Hill |

I had been shopping for a long time and I was really looking for an excellent price and a world class experience. I did not have to go far to find it. From the moment I went into Capitol Subaru I felt and saw a difference. They never tried to pressure me and they gave me a competitive price from the start. The staff knew all about the vehicles and that was seen by the videos they had on every model on youtube. I could not ask for a better out of this world experience.

Very Good experience

by from Newark, CA. |

Kevin, was very professional to deal with! I really enjoyed the experience from Sierra Motors especially after dealing w/ Livermore Ford. I was all set to buy a used Jeep Wrangler. Had an appointment for a saturday but unfortunately they sold the vehicle the night before. Kevin did call to give me the bad news as I was coming from the bay area. So it wasn't meant to be. (my fault for waiting too long.) Very pleasant experience & i would deal w/ them again.

Aweful to deal with

by from SF Bay area |

I wanted the low price that others have been getting around the bay area and the country according to other buyers and internet sites that assist in pricing. the internet sales manager would not give me other than a way high price.

Michael Holm, Capital Subaru Deliver a Great Deal

by from Oakland, CA |

We had been shopping for a Subaru Impreza for several weeks at various dealerships in the East Bay area of San Francisco Bay. We were looking for a fairly specific model manual transmission hatchback 2.0i Premium (very hard to find!)nd the dealers in the East Bay would not make me an offer below MSRP. Then while shopping online I found this (rare) blue one at Capital Subaru in San Jose and called to see if they would make it worth my while to drive all the way to San Jose. And they did (make me a great offer) so we drove down and closed the deal that afternoon. Michael Holm and the crew at Capital were great and we love our new Impreza.

Subaru Tribeca

by from San jose, CA |

I bought wonderful car at reasonable price. and I received excellent service