Berglund Chevrolet Buick

New 866-636-9119 New866-636-9119
Used 866-686-9998 Used866-686-9998
Service 866-415-4531 Service 866-415-4531

Our Volume Saves You Money

This dealer makes good on deliver problem

by from roanoke va |

Do to an an oversite by dealer personnel, we did not receive the factory floormats included on the window sticker.Being a neatness nut I ordered some from Amazon that don't fit so I'll have to fight with the vendor to send them back.So then I ordered the mats from Berglund. Then I discovered the mats were actually at the dealer.My salesman installed the mats, got me a refund on the mats I ordered at the dealer, and offered to ship the Amazon mats back for me at no charge. They did all they could to correct the original issue and I would certainly buy my next Chevy from them!

Nothing explained

by from Roanoke va |

When you buy new you expect to showed how to use thing and not have a quarter tank of gas

Great service A+ all the way!

by from Roanoke VA |

Mike was super nice! It was awesome being able to get a ride to work from you car pool service. Service was super fast. Very pleased! Carol has sold me several cars over the past 21 years. Great place to but a car!

My New Silverado

by from Vinton,VA |

Well I just want to say that Corey Thompson is a great young man. He treated us very well and worked hard to make a deal that we could accept. I had a great buying experience at Berglund.

Body work

by from Troutville, VA |

I was having body work done on the drivers side rear of my truck and it was not done right. I have to return it on the 21 Mar to get it redone correctly. John at the body shop was very receptive and is going to get it done correctly. More to come once I get it back.

Great service

by from Roanoke, Va |

Great service. I was in and out with no problems. Very friendly and answered all of my questions.

internet shopping used large SUV

by from Lynchburg, VA. |

The guy who called me was very curtious and professional. He had very good follow-through.

Outstanding Service Department at this Dealership

by from Roanoke, VA |

My call was promptly answered and directed to the service department at my request. The gentleman who answered was Charlie Hatcher. He listened as I explained my car's problem and ask if I could bring my car in early the next day. When I explained my concern for the engine light on and car overheating, I ask if I could have it towed in that day. He agreed and suggested that perhaps if they had a gap in their schedule the car would be looked at. I explained that I had purchased the car at another dealer with an extended warranty and would need to call that dealer for instruction. That dealer's service person, John, contacted Charlie. By late afternoon, I received a call from Charlie that they had found the time to look at my car and assessed the needed repairs which would be covered by the warranty. He said that if parts were in stock, I should have the car back the next day. Early the next morning, I received a call from Charlie that my car was ready to be picked up. And, when I explained that I would need to find a ride, he told me of the service shuttle. I was picked up within half an hour, taken to the dealer and spoke with Charlie about the repairs. He explained what was done and also assured me they had gone over other areas of the vehicle for any potential or additional problems and everything had checked out fine. The whole experience was handled so smoothly I was utterly amazed there was no conflicts with my warranty, no hesitation about getting my car in as soon as possible. I treated like a valued customer by everyone I encountered.

Berglund Chevrolet Buick responded to this review

October 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience here at Berglund Chevrolet. Charlie Hatcher and team do an amazing job and it is great to hear that your service experience was positive. Thank you for your business.

Great service department through Charlie

by from Roanoke, VA |

Although I am still waiting on promises made by the salesman and a not thrilled experience I have to say that Charlie Hatcher in the service department is one of the best I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. Very friendly and makes you feel as if you are part of a family. He cares about your concerns and is prompt with service work. He sets a time and sticks to it. His word seems to be his bond. He is a great asset to Berglund and is also just as great of a person.

Repair Services

by from Roanoke, VA |

I always get personal treatment and excellent service thanks to Charlie Hatcher and Danny Eastman.