Berglund Chevrolet Buick

New 866-636-9119
Used 866-686-9998
Service 866-415-4531

Our Volume Saves You Money

This dealer makes good on deliver problem

by from roanoke va |

Do to an an oversite by dealer personnel, we did not receive the factory floormats included on the window sticker.Being a neatness nut I ordered some from Amazon that don't fit so I'll have to fight with the vendor to send them back.So then I ordered the mats from Berglund. Then I discovered the mats were actually at the dealer.My salesman installed the mats, got me a refund on the mats I ordered at the dealer, and offered to ship the Amazon mats back for me at no charge. They did all they could to correct the original issue and I would certainly buy my next Chevy from them!

Disappointed.

by from Roanoke Virginia |

We bought our Silverado and were pleased with the vehicle. However, they could not get our payment any closer than $50 ABOVE what we wanted in spite of the fact we put $4000 down and have a credit score above 800. The vehicle is a 2012 and had some scratches on the side (dog claws maybe). The salesman, Ron said that would be no problem to fix just let him know when we wanted to bring it back. He called someone named Steve over who agreed, no problem just bring it back and it would not take more than a couple hours. 3 weeks later we sent texts to Ron about bringing the vehicle in and he text back that he did not know us. I text back plenty of reminders and pictures of the truck. He then text back he knew us but never would return any other texts. He did not answer calls the next day. Called the repair department and explained the situation. A woman told me she would check on it with Ron and call me back. Never happened. Called back and again got no where. We have given up on that but am very disappointed the salesman didn't stand behind what he'd promised. This is the second but last vehicle I will purchase from a company who has salesmen that make promises to sell a vehicle but do not keep those promises.

Berglund Buick Roanoke, VA

by from roanoke, va |

great group of folks...only negative this time was service took longer than usual but that's okay

August 18, 2014

Thank you for the positive review!

Great customer service

by from Roanoke, VA |

I had a recalled Chevy cobalt and decided to trade it in. Everyone was extremely helpful in the process. Will definitely recommend my friends to go to Bergland to get their vehicles!

August 18, 2014

Thank you for your business-both sales and service!

Exceptional salesman

by from Clifton Forge VA |

Our Salesman Tim Hartzog was exceptional! His salesmanship and personality SOLD the vehicle. The Lacross is a great vehicle but Tim explained all the many features so well it sold itself. We have had many different salesman there but Tim is outstanding and very much a gentleman and a professional at salesmanship. He deserves a promotion and a raise.

August 19, 2014

We are indeed lucky to have quality people like Tim on our team! Thank you for taking the time to review!

My trip to Berglund Buick

by from Roanoke, Va. |

A private shop tried to solve this problem for months and finally admitted I had better take it to a dealership. They pinpointed the problem and fixed. it. Unfortunately it takes awhile to get a service appointment, but the result was worth the wait.

August 18, 2014

thank you for the positive review!

great service

by from Roanoke va |

I've been bringing my vehicles to Berglund since 2009 and I always get great service. This visit was the same great service.

August 15, 2014

Thank you for your continued support!

Great Service

by from Chantilly, VA |

It was an emergency. Came in off the interstate. Everyone was great. Got right in and fortunately they had the part.

August 18, 2014

We are glad that we were her to be able to assist you to get back on the road. Thank you for the positive survey!

Very professional and provided great service

by from Hot Spring, Va. 24445 |

I thought the sales team work hard to get to us where we needed to be on our recent purchase. They were very friendly and professional. They went out of the way to store my fifth wheel hitch until my bed liner could be installed so that it wouldn't damage my new truck. I have bought several vehicle from Berglund throughout my lifetime and keep coming back because of the service.

August 15, 2014

Thank you for your continued support!

Call Brad for great service

by from Roanoke, VA |

Brad in service was fantastic, however, my vehicle needed wipers and a back-up light bulb and a license plate light bulb and I was quoted $30+/- for wiper blades (not too far out of line), $30+/- for a back-up light bulb and $20 for a license plate bulb. I got all 3 from the parts store (with an extra of each bulb in the glove box) with FREE wiper installation for $27.00.

August 19, 2014

Brad is great. Thanks for coming in and for the poositive survey.

Over and Above

by from Roanoke, VA |

Charlie Hatcher went over and above on this visit. He not only took care of the service I came in for but when I mentioned that I had just gotten my car back from Berglund Bodyworks and was not pleased he contacted Lance and had him come in to address my concerns. Kudos to both as I was in for a Saturday morning appt and the Body Shop was closed at the time.

August 19, 2014

We are very fortunate to have Charlie as a member of our team. Charlie has been with us for over 25 years now and continues to do an amazing job. Thank you for the positive survey!