Summit City Chevrolet

5200 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

New 877-247-8978
Used 877-877-3152
Service 866-542-7803

Summit City Chevrolet-We Try Harder!!!

Great experience

by from Fort Wayne |

From the very start I had great service and great help! Jeff was so awesome and helpful, we talked for awhile and then he really recommended a great truck and a good 2nd choice. Everyone was so helpful and nice and really made me feel comfortable about purchasing my vehicle. I know a couple guys that work there and it was good seeing them and talking to them and they really made my experience that much easier and better! And I thank everyone that helped me and made my purchase that much easier! You guys are awesome!

Summit City Chevrolet responded to this review

October 30, 2014

Thank you so much "Nacho man" for taking the time to write a review about your recent purchasing experience at Summit City Chevrolet with Jeff. We are so pleased that Jeff was able to find you the perfect truck to purchase and make the whole process a pleasant one for you! Congratulations on your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you back in the dealership for your future automotive needs.

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

My 1 year maintenance service went smoothly and on time. The waiting area was comfortable with many different magazines to read and refreshments.

Great service...Clean Facility.

by from Ft Wayne Indiana |

Easy in...easy out. Oil change and tire rotation done in 40 minutes. Donuts & coffee offered while we waited for the work to be done. Have told many other Chevy owners to give Summit City a try...they won't be disappointed in the service.

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Dustin was fabulous. I had a pretty difficult situation, but he worked with me until he was able to make a deal. I highly recommend.

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Of all the dealers I have been to in Fort Wayne, your service department has the most professionalism and integrity. I have never been bugged by any "windshield chippers" or "nitrogen tire fillers" or been ripped off by any nickel and dime stuff. No sales shooters have attacked me when I looked in the showroom. PLEASE keep doing what you are doing!!

Great Customer Service

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

Ryan was great! Very pleased with his knowledge of the vehicles and his patience! It was a pleasure working with him!

Neighborhood service like it should be

by from Ft Wayne, Indiana |

Quick friendly greeting by the service writer. It was done when they said it would be. Everything was professional and enjoyable.

If your vehicle has a problem ...

by from Fort Wayne, In |

I really appreciate the Service Tech and Mechanics - excellent and professional service. It makes me feel real comfortable when you can trust these folks.

Great service and friendly atmosphere

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

The staff were friendly and accommodating. The waiting area was clean and pleasant to wait in. It was nice having coffee available. Did you miss breakfast or are you using your lunch hour to get repairs? No problem because there was a variety of snacks available to munch on while you wait.

Great service, very helpful

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

My car was inoperable and part was backordered so I was given a loaner from the dealership...very , very helpful.....

Summit City Chevrolet is Outstanding!

by from Ft Wayne IN |

This was probably the absolute Best car dealer experience my husband and I have ever had!! Nick Krebs was an outstanding individual to work with and his personality and relationship with customers was top notch!! A Great Experience with all employees there!! Thank you!!