Summit City Chevrolet

5200 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

New 877-247-8978
Used 877-877-3152
Service 866-542-7803

Summit City Chevrolet-We Try Harder!!!

Great service and very clean

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

They got me in for an oil change on short noticed and also took care of some other stuff in no time it was great.

June 27, 2014

Thank you so much Jonathan for taking the time to write a review about your recent service experience at Summit City Chevrolet. We are pleased that they service department was able to squeeze you in for an appointment and also that everything was completed in a timely manner and to your satisfaction. We appreciate your business look forward to seeing you back in the dealership for your future automotive needs.

Summit City Chevrolet = Professional & a Class Act

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I was extremely impressed by the sales staff at Summit City Chevrolet! My salesman, Ryan, was very professional and knowledgable about the Chevy Equinox that I purchased.

June 29, 2014

Thank you so much Casey for taking the time to write a review about your recent purchasing experience at Summit City Chevrolet with Ryan Hall. We appreciate your kind words and are so pleased that Ryan was able to find you the perfect Equinox to purchase. Congratulations on your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you back in the dealership for your future automotive needs.

Best service!!!!

by from Fort Wayne, In |

It feels like home. Everyone makes you feel welcome and they are happy to help any way they can. I would not buy anywhere else. Summit City Chevy is the best!!

June 28, 2014

Thank you so much Herman for writing a review about your experience at Summit City Chevrolet. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and your kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you back in the dealership for your future automotive needs!

Fantastic Salesman - Not too push!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Scott was a great salesman. He wasn't too pushy over the last few months I was looking which I really appreciated and the reason I came back to him. He understood my basic needs with my height, sunroof, etc and helped me get exactly what was important to me within my budget. I highly recommend him to anyone and have told everyone at work all about Summit Chevy's fantastic service! To follow that up, the Finance Manager who closed our financing was so great. He explained everything but didn't get too pushy with the extra charges like some do. He respected our opinion and moved on. It was a joy to work with everyone there!!

June 28, 2014

Thank you so much Donna for taking the time to write a review about your recent purchasing experience at Summit City Chevrolet with Scott Wilder. We are so pleased that Scott was able to find you the perfect vehicle to purchase and everyone involved made the whole process a pleasant one for you! Congratulations on your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you back in the dealership for your future automotive needs.

Great service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

As usual, Tom and his team did a fantastic job! As long as Tom is working for Summit, we will never use another service department!

June 28, 2014

Thank you so much Jamie for taking the time to share your recent service experience. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Tom and are pleased that he took great care of you and your vehicle! We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you back in the dealership for your future automotive needs.

Supply Planning Manager

by from Warsaw, IN |

I was looking for a specific Silverado High Country for several months surfing dealerships within 100 miles of my home. Summit had one that almost matched what I wanted. Instead of settling; Dustin Draffen listened well to my requests and assured me he could get me what I wanted. I think it turned out to be harder to find than he thought but he still got it done. The truck is exactly what I wanted- 5.3L; sunroof, sliding rear window, black, 20" tires, 6" step boards, navigation. I am very pleased with the vehicle, Dustin Draffen, and Summit City Chevrolet.

June 28, 2014

Thank you so much Jason for writing a review about your recent purchasing experience at Summit City Chevrolet with Dustin Draffen. We appreciate your feedback and hope you are loving your new Silverado High Country! Thank you so much for your business and should you need anything please contact the dealership at 260.432.0677. We look forward to seeing you at the dealership for all of your future automotive needs.

Great dealer!

by from Columbia City, IN |

After 4 years, I am still very pleased with Summit City. Very helpful, and not pushy. The service is always great.

June 29, 2014

Thank you so much Mark for writing a review about your recent experience at Summit City Chevrolet. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your business! Should you need anything please contact the dealership at 260.432.0677. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you back here for your future automotive needs.

Responsive friendly service and nice facility

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Everyone was very friendly and informative. I felt like Steve the saleperson listened to me and was responsive to questions and requests. I however had to a few wait times that were to long to be customer friendly. I had a very good experience.

June 28, 2014

Thank you so much Cynthia for writing a review about your recent experience at Summit City Chevrolet. We appreciate your feedback and thank you so much for your kind words! Should you need anything please contact the dealership at your earliest convenience. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you back here for your future automotive needs.

Good place always have done the best they could.

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

This was the first time I have been able to make use of your waiting area as it has always been a major problem with my car in the past. Thus I normally would request a loaner car. I have no issue with your staff or the layout or appearance of the waiting area. However not all people like to have fox news blasting in their ears the entire time they are there. I was the only customer in the waiting area and requested it be turned to something else, anything else. The older woman who had control of the TV made it clear that I was going to be stuck with it. After several minutes of my asking for it to be changed or turned off she muted it so that she could still see it and read the closed captions. So tell me who was this waiting area for? Is it the customers or the staff?

June 28, 2014

Thank you for visiting our service department Theresa and also for taking the time to write about your recent visit. We appreciate your business and thank you for being a regular in our dealership! We will definitely pass along your frustration to our management team and we do apologize for the inconvenience of your last visit. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention Theresa and hope to see you back in the dealership for your future automotive needs.

"Best Experience Ever"

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

This was my first experience buying/leasing a brand new car. The last time I had a new car was in 1984 and it was a gift. Dave made the process very easy and made me feel comfortable with the decision I made. It was almost as if Dave could read my mind, he knew exactly which vehicle suited me best. I also appreciate the follow-ups that he made to make sure everything was going well. I look forward to my future car business with you. Thank You;-D

June 28, 2014

Thank you so much Darryl for writing a review about your recent experience at Summit City Chevrolet. We try and make every customer experience top notch and love to hear feedback from customers when they have enjoyed their experience! On behalf of Dave Tracy and the rest of the staff at Summit City, thank you for your business! We look forward to seeing you for all of your future automotive needs.

Great Customer Service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Hello Jeff, Thanks to you and Cruz for everything you guys did to locate and obtain the 2014 RS Camaro that we wanted so quickly and hassle free. Cruz?s customer service was excellent and I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in buying a new Chevrolet. Cruz answered all my questions and hustled around and got everything taken care in an extraordinary manner. Cruz is very knowledgeable of the product he is selling and is a very likable and polite young man. We really love our new RS Camaro and all the features it has. Ron Nicodemus

June 28, 2014

Thank you so much Ronald for writing a review about your recent experience at Summit City Chevrolet-we hope you are loving your new Camaro! We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your business! Should you need anything please contact the dealership at 260.432.0677. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you back here for your future automotive needs.