Fort Wayne Acura

5000 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

New 888-902-5519
Used 888-886-3037
Service 888-775-8078

Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence!

Great Service!

by from Rocky River Ohio |

Traveling from Ohio to Indy and my Legacy hood latch was loose. I stopped at Ft Wayne Subaru service garage.u They immediately took care of the problem and I was back on the road in ten minutes! Great guy (did not catch his name) who helped. Great dealership in Ft Wayne! Thank you so much!!!

1st time Subaru Buyer

by from Angola, Indiana |

Visited dealership several times while shopping for a new vehicle. Impressive staff, great options, super deal!

Fort Wayne Subaru Dealer

by from Columbia City, IN |

Have visited them numerous times for items I have ordered over the years and looked at many new Subaru's. They have always been helpful and very insightful when I am needing anything for my car, currently on my 4th Suby Outback. They do lack the inventory and facilities that other Subaru dealers have and I have found them to be a little over-priced compared to other area dealers. But as a whole, great service, products and staff. I always go to them 1st when looking to trade up. I find with Lafayette, IN (home of Subaru, USA) less than 2 hours I can get a better deal. I will definitely go to them when I order my next Subaru, to compare with other dealers.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Huntington, IN |

We were greeted immediately by a no pressure sales rep. by the name of Gina Anabtawi. She was very helpful by answering all of our questions to best of her knowledge. Anything she didn't know, she asked her manager and responded very quickly. While answering some of our questions, another sales rep. by the name of James T Griffin helped Gina with the sale. They worked together as a team, without using cut-throat tactics. We were so pleased by our buying experience that we were compelled to write a review to give these two the credit that they deserve!!! Also, we would like to commend EVERYONE else at the dealership for treating us the same as if we were buying a brand new vehicle. Great job, Subaru, for hiring such helpful, respectful, and all around NICE people to represent your company!

Great Review

by from North Manchester, IN |

I didn't think I would qualify for a loan but, They went out of there way to see me in a car I could afford AND be safe in. I've been back to use there service dept. many times and I'm always impressed with how nice everyone is. I especially like that they didn't treat a single mom badly or taken advantage of!! Thank you!

Normal maintenance review

by from Coldwater, MI |

Received excellent service, went beyond the normal maintenance service to help assess the need for a repair to the vehicle. Had one of the service techs look at the vehicle that was familiar with body work. Also helped with transportation to appointment that I had during the service appointment. Very friendly and courteous.

November 9, 2011

Dear Cyndi, Thank you very much for the kind words! It was our pleasure to give you the kind of service you expect and deserve! We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future! Sincerely, Alice Lenhart Customer Relations Manager Fort Wayne Acura/Subaru

You feel right at home

by from Fort wayne |

I always come back to get oil changes here, Alice makes me feel right at home. Everyone is so friendly and I really enjoy chatting with other customers when I am here. Service is fast and efficient.

October 30, 2011

Thank you so much for your kind words. We greatly appreciate you and your business! We look forward to your return visit.

My Dealer

by from Indiana |

Prompt courteous service every time I visit. Clean comfortable waiting area.

October 30, 2011

Thank you so much for your visit and the great review. We greatly appreciate you and your business! We look forward to your return visit.

Happy customer

by from Ft wayne in |

Great service, I had a problem that was related to the electronics in the car that I purchased at the dealership. The dealership spent over two hundred hours solving the issue and even escalated it to Acura, you really get premium service. They have resolved the issue and I was impressed on how responsive the dealership was. When the car was in service they always had a car for me, and I received a phone call everyday keeping me updated. You get that personal contact and it brings me back, I even bought a second car.

October 30, 2011

Thank you so much for all of your kind words and praises. It is always such a pleasure to help you with your automotive needs. We greatly appreciate you and your business! We look forward to your return visit.

Happy Service Customer

by from New Haven |

I've been coming to this dealership for over three years, servicing and repairing my vehicle. The atmosphere is welcoming and everyone always has a smile on their face. I will continue to come to Fort Wayne Acura Subaru.

service