Hart Kia

(4.7) 7 Reviews

1361 E Main St, Salem, VA 24153

Hart and their service

by from Salem Virginia |

Ralph sold us a truck excellent service. We were treated excellent by the finance person. Everyone was pleasant. Our truck was cleaned top to bottom and everyone was extremely helpful. We will refer friends. I like how friendly and willing to help everyone was. Keep up the excellent job.

service

by from Boones Mill, va. |

I didn't buy my gmc at Hart Motor Co., but have had it serviced there.In the service department,Jenny made sure everything was up to my satisfaction.Jenny got my truck in and serviced quickly and was very efficient. I will definitely be taking my truck back .

Consistent Exceptional Service

by from Rocky Mount, VA |

I always receive exceptional service when I bring my car in for service. The staff always goes over and beyond the call of duty to make sure that I am satisfied. I can sometimes be critical of the work that is done on my car but I have never had that problem when I take my car to the Hart Auto Motor Co. Service Department. Jennie has always been very helpful in accommodating my schedule. I plan on continuing to go to Hart Motor when my car needs service.

buying and service

by from Salem Va |

I was very pleased when buy my new 2014 GMC Yukon. The saleman work very hard to make sure that I got just what I wanted in the new Yukon I was about to order. very pleased with all the help from the staff. there at HART MOTORS.

Great Service and Excellent Staff

by from Salem, VA |

I have purchased two vehicles from Hart. The staff is wonderful. They take their time with you, they try to help you find the vehicle you want, and they are friendly. I always feel at home when I am there and they do treat you right.

SERVICE WORK

by from SALEM,VA |

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MIKE OTEY AND HIS STAFF FOR TAKING CARE OF A RECENT PROBLEM I HAD WITH MY SATURN VUE. THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP ME SOLVE IT. AT HART MOTORS THE PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.

No Deal

by from Roanoke, VA |

I wanted to trade, but Hart would not give me what I considered fair value for my trade; I received a much better offer from another dealer. I would recommend Hart but would also tell my friend to compare Hart's offer with those of other dealers.