Razzari Ford

1234 Auto Center Drive, Merced, CA 95340

New 888-686-1069 New888-686-1069
Used 888-682-3519 Used888-682-3519
Service 888-497-4469 Service 888-497-4469

Serving The Central Valley For 35 Years!

Unique, Awesome Experience!!

by from Merced, CA |

A week ago I was shopping for a new/used Ford Explorer. I went to two other dealerships before I found one on the Razzari Ford (Merced, CA) website. I inquired online and communicated with Mike McKay. This is where my great car buying experience began. Mike was immediately responsive and an hour later I was test driving what is now my new, slightly used, Ford Explorer. I have purchased many vehicles in my life but have never had the awesome experience I had at Razzari Ford. Mike McKay made the difference for me; I felt immediately comfortable with him, he was very professional and sincere, and at no time did I feel pressured to buy. He understood my needs and worked with me on my terms - the entire experience was refreshing and quite different than car purchases in the past. I think we are all programmed to be defensive when dealing with a car sales person. Mike McKay from Razzari Ford is proof that car buying can actually be fun and exciting. I am so happy with my car and I feel fortunate to have been treated so well by Mike and the entire Razzari Ford staff. Thank you all for your great service.

Excellent service

by from Turlock, California |

Razzari is the place to be if you're in the market for a vehicle. Excellent service from top to bottom. Made buying my new F-150 a very enjoyable experience. If you find yourself there and want to have the best service possible and want to be taken care of throughout the entire process then asking for "Zach" is a must. Zach was very professional and I never once felt pressured into buying. He answered all of my questions, helped me on his days off, found the exact truck I wanted in another city and even went to pick it up for me! He continues to answer all of my questions to this day (weeks after buying). I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks Zach!

service

by from merced, CA |

Last week I had to take my car in for service because of panel lights going off and on. It cost me $120.00 and the only thing wrong was the wiring, but what really irked me was that you kept my car all day long! In addition to that, my car is under warranty, but the warranty didn't cover this service.

Car repair

by from Merced, Ca |

I had car repairs that took longer then promised. When I picked up the car after a week the battery would barely start the car and would fail the load test. This caused another over night without the car. The battery was replaced and ready the next day by noon. Service advisor was friendly and kept me informed.

Great service

by from Fernley, NV |

I broke down Saturday night dropped the truck off.. I was contacted first thing Monday morning, we agreed to a repair plan. I had the tires replaced tie rods repaired and the alternator replaced. The truck drives like new. Thank you

Friendly Enviroment

by from Atwater,Ca |

We traded our Mazda 6GT in for a Mazda CX-9 we wanted more room. They went above and beyond to help us.

Ken and Alice Morton

by from Turlock, CA |

We were just looking for a new car and Mr Johnson greeted us immediately with a very personable smile. He was great from start to finish. He followed up with all of our questions and concerns. He even stopped by our home to pick up our title for our old vehicle so we did not have to make a trip back to the dealership. What a guy!!!. Mr Johnson we be a great asset to this company or any other company he decides to work for. Razzari Dealership would be making a big mistake to lose this gentleman.

Great people,profeshional,helpful,and no presure

by from Winton,Ca |

We went looking for a good dependable,economical car for the wife.We came out better than I ever imagined with a brand new Mazda 3.We love it and look forward to doing business again

got to it quickly

by from Atwater, Ca |

went well heater blower went out and was fixed under warrenty

terms of service

by from Mariposa, CA |

The waiting room is too cold. Otherwise, I am always satisfied with the service you provide.

Razzari Ford responded to this review

December 6, 2015

Thanks for reviewing our dealership! I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with the service we provided. We are going to look into the temperature in the waiting room. Thanks for bringing that to our attention! Eric Hamm GM / Owner