Razzari Ford

1234 Auto Center Drive, Merced, CA 95340

New 866-499-6492
Used 866-591-4072
Service 888-377-3406

Serving The Central Valley For 35 Years!

Unique, Awesome Experience!!

by from Merced, CA |

A week ago I was shopping for a new/used Ford Explorer. I went to two other dealerships before I found one on the Razzari Ford (Merced, CA) website. I inquired online and communicated with Mike McKay. This is where my great car buying experience began. Mike was immediately responsive and an hour later I was test driving what is now my new, slightly used, Ford Explorer. I have purchased many vehicles in my life but have never had the awesome experience I had at Razzari Ford. Mike McKay made the difference for me; I felt immediately comfortable with him, he was very professional and sincere, and at no time did I feel pressured to buy. He understood my needs and worked with me on my terms - the entire experience was refreshing and quite different than car purchases in the past. I think we are all programmed to be defensive when dealing with a car sales person. Mike McKay from Razzari Ford is proof that car buying can actually be fun and exciting. I am so happy with my car and I feel fortunate to have been treated so well by Mike and the entire Razzari Ford staff. Thank you all for your great service.

Razzari New Car Purchase Jaime Rodriquez Awesome

by from Merced Ca |

Best car buying experience I have had. Jaime Rodriquez made our buying experience a pure pleasure. He addressed all my needs. It was a no pressure, no hassle car buying experience. It was totally awesome.

Extra Effort Plus

by from Merced, California |

I searched throughout the valley for the right F-150 4x4. I found that truck at Razzari Ford in Merced. I was very pleased to work with both Brittney and Ashley on this purchase. Both went out of their way to help and answer any questions I had. I felt comfortable dealing with both of them the entire time, and knew they were up front on price and warranty issues. I still miss the opportunity to debate the cost out the door, but the new process seems to have given the sales reps. more personality and personal caring for individual customers. Chris from Finance was enjoyable working with. I would like to see the extended warranty issue not come active until the vehicle warranty expires. Seems you end up paying for a warranty for the dealer more than yourself with this method. Extended warranties should begin when the vehicle warranty expires. My error , but truly a costly one. I have no doubt I will certainly deal with Razarri Ford next time i am looking for a truck.

Thank you!!!

by from Atwater, CA. |

Thank you, Britney A., for suggesting Razzari! Also, thank you Ashley, for the great customer service.

Purchased an Escape from Razzari Ford on 5/26/14

by from Atwater, CA |

We to Razzari Ford since we have purchased 2 cars from there before it was our first and last stop Tiffani Solem was our sales person and we told her what was were looking for and what we wanted to send and what payments we wanted and we were shocked when we picked a Ford Escape 2013 and the very first time they came back to us with our payments less then where we wanted them with a very good interest rate and it also included the extended warranty and service package and it was still under were we wanted our payments to be. We were surprised and shocked that we did not have to haggle at all so we purchased the car and it is a great SUV and we could not be happier if we tried. Thank you Razzari Ford for the hassle free service, in purchasing a car. We figured thios would be our first stop but, also became or last stop too.

I would drive the 2 hours again

by from Sacramento, CA |

I found my car on Cars.com, that was located at Razzari Ford. I called the dealership to confirm its availability and Zachary Freitas confirmed it was still available. I told him I was driving down from Sacramento to purchase it. He said he would wash it and hide it around back. I arrived two hours later and Zach had the car ready. We went on a great test drive and chatted about everything, including our baseball team rivalry. I purchased the car. The only reason that I did not give the 5th star was for the very long wait for the paperwork to be ready. I had a pre-approved loan from my bank, so I felt the paperwork should have taken several minutes, not an hour, to prepare. Zach personally removed my Dodgers license plate frame and installed it on my new vehicle. That's taking one for the team!!!!!!!

Used miata

by from Manteca, Ca. |

Was very surprised to find this excellent Miata at Razzari Ford in Merced . The salesman was very good at giving us the attention we wanted and answer all our questions . He showed us that the price was the best in all of the area within 100 miles in all directions . We checked other cars and found this to be the best car and the best price . Zac Perez was very professional and a excellent representative of Razzari Ford and will recommend them to all our friends .

new purchase

by from Merced, Ca |

We purchased a new Ford Edge from Razzari Ford in Merced. Zack Freitas was out salesman. He was great to work with. Great personality and customer service..we love our new Ford and would definitely return to Razzari in the future.

Great customer service

by from Merced, CA |

Mike at Razzari made the entire car buying process easy and stress free. He was helpful, informative, and helped me find a car for my budget. Even after I purchased the car, he continued to work to find me the best possible rate possible. Above and beyond my expectations!

bought a truck

by from fresno,ca |

one of the best experiences in my life. would recommend to anyone in central valley to go to this dealer

Don't Buy Used Cars from Razzari

by from Merced, CA |

I will never buy a car from any Razzari group again. I was told I had 30 day warranty on my used car and that it had been through a 100 point flawless inspection and nothing wrong with the car. I then took it to have it checked by my own mechanic he told me there were some issues with the car. I went to Razzari to have them take care of them since I was still well under the 30 days and they did not want to do anything to it and did not honor their promise of taking care of me ad they promised. Again I will never buy from Razzari Group and would not recommend buying a used car from them.