Ramey Ford of Princeton

498 Courthouse Rd, Princeton, WV 24740

New 866-906-4315 New 866-906-4315
Used 877-468-2998 Used 877-468-2998
Service 866-493-1673 Service 866-493-1673

At Ramey Ford in Princeton, WE Do the Deal!!!

GREAT EXPERIENCE IN FINDING THE PERFECT TRUCK

by from Roanoke, Va |

Should be a 5th star rating for "Outstanding". L.T. Schoonover at Ramey Ford responded to our search for a new Ford F250 4x4 capable of towing a 5th wheel. He quickly located a vehicle with our desired options, assisted with trade-in and financing, and had us in a great truck in no time!. Highly recommend these folks for both locals and out-of-staters (like ourselves)!

December 19, 2015

Thanks for the great words! We will pass this along to LT! And thank you for your business! Congratulations on your new truck!

Used Truck purchased

by from Princeton W.Va> |

Hey friends, just bought a used GMC 3500 Off Scott Kanne. We were able to come to a trade that made sense for him @ better yet for me. Hey I really like my new to me truck @ hope to keep it a long time!! If you need something I traded in a 2 owner 2011 linclon that would make someone a great car at a reasonable price. See Scott @ tell him I sent you RED

January 23, 2016

awesome Red!!!! Thanks for your business, we sure do appreciate you! And thanks for the great words!

No nonsense straight deal

by from Lexington, Va |

I bought an F-350 from LT as a commercial truck for a business, he understood my needs and did a great job. The truck and the paper work were ready to go when I got there.

December 20, 2015

Thank your kind words! We appreciate the business and look forward to serving you in the future! Take care and congratulations on your new truck!

Awesome Experience

by from Glen Daniel, WV |

Awesome experience working with LT and the people at Ramey Ford. Had the most stress free car buying experience in my life. Had my new truck waiting in front of building within 15 minutes of arriving. That 15 minutes included the loan paperwork, etc. Believe it, the experience was awesome!!!!

Great service and friendly staff.

by from Athens WV |

My name is Allen Martin and I just bought a new Lincoln Navigator from Ramey Ford in Princeton WV. I could have not asked for better treatment then I got. The salesman was Scott Kanne and he was so very helpful and answered all of the questions I had. On the business side of things the staff was most helpful and made the deal happen. I am a return customer and when the time comes to trade again Ramey Ford will be where I look. Thank you. Allen Martin

Only Ramey came through!

by from Giles, VIrginia |

I have been looking for a 2015 Edge for three months now and have been to multiple dealers, I had very specific qualifications which made it hard to find. Not a single one of those dealers could locate what I was looking for, which was very discouraging. Fortunatley, LT came through and found exactly what I was looking for right away! He was extremely helpful and easy to work with! I recommend speaking to him when needing to find a vehicle!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! GREAT DEAL!!!

by from Athens, TN |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Ramey Ford of Princeton and could not be more pleased with the experience. I worked, via phone, text, and email, with Nathan Branch in sales and Charlie (sorry I don't recall his last name) in finance, who both went above and beyond any other car buying experience I have ever had - and my husband and I like to trade, so we've had A LOT of dealings with car salesman in the past. I found my new ride online and LITERALLY did not physically see it until after the purchase. Nathan sent me multiple photos of the car, making sure he pointed out any imperfections (which were extremely few because I truly believe they only sell the best of the best). When my main concern was leg room in the rear seat, Nathan even took the time to FaceTime with me, so I could see the car with him sitting in the rear. During that call, he also showed me how several of the options available worked on the car. After squaring away the deal with Charlie, Ramey Ford DELIVERED my new car to me in TN with a full tank of gas!! It was spotless inside and out when it arrived (with exception of the bugs from the drive over on the exterior). You can tell Ramey believes in customer service and installs that belief in their employees. This is the 3rd vehicle we have gotten from them in the past 3 years, and the experience just keeps getting better.

Helpful and friendly

by from Newport, VA |

L.T. was very friendly and helpful! He went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied.

From start to finish, 5 star!!!!

by from Bolt, WV |

Mr. Schoonover was very pleasant and attentive from the onset of the sales process. He answered all of my questions and always seemed more than happy to explain and explore all possible options that might benefit me.

All Around Top Notch!

by from Draper, VA |

There was a great selection of cars on the website, and it was very easy to use! LT was our sales rep and greeted us promptly! We got a great car at a great price and a great payment! Plus we took home a carfox doll and a free vacation! Ramey Ford DID THE DEAL!