First Team Auto Mall

6520 Peters Creek Rd, Roanoke, VA 24019

Recommended

by from roanoke, va |

Wayne, our salesmen, was extremely helpful and made the purchasing process easy by letting us make our decision our way. Wayne was very respectful and spoke plainly so that my wife and I knew exactly what we were getting. I wish buying a car was always this easy.

Sales staff

by from Moneta,Va |

Working with sales persons Tiffany Dobbs and Mel Dobbs. Both were very helpful and understood our desires for the type of vehicle we were seeking. Friendly,helpful and customer oriented.

30,000 mile service, and inspection

by from Roanoke va |

Really good service. Into third year with you guys and very happy so far. Plan on being a customer for life. Thanks

friendly service and good facilities.

by from Martinsville, VA |

The guys in service are very friendly and helpful. And there is a nice place to wait for my service. I appreciate that there is coffee available.

Vehicle Purchased

by from Salem, VA |

After frequenting this dealership several times over the last few months; I finally felt like I got the deal I wanted.

Great Customer Service

by from Roanoke, VA |

It's all about customer service and my experience was over the top! Mr.Woody, the Service Manager personally escorted me to the Customer Waiting area, Informed me about the wi fi and pointed out the computer area as we walked by. He also told me where I get coffee and water. And I got a Thank you note and a car wash!

Happy with 4th Subaru!!

by from Roanoke, VA |

We were able to search online and then Kenny Martin contacted us. He waited until we were ready to buy and then found exactly what we wanted very quickly. This is our 4th Subaru, three of which were at 1st Team and the other at the same site before they took. Also purchased a VW there. Always treated us well. Sales person went to get vehicle himself to speed up process. Appreciated that!

made easy

by from roanoke virginia |

I really liked how easy it was to get an appointment and how i could drop my car off at any time of the day to get it fixed. It was very simple and everyting was explained to me.

Outstanding VW service and service personnel

by from Roanoke, Va |

Almost all cars are well made with a number of additional features. Service, though, is one of the most important parts of owning a car that is totally different from car brand and from dealer to dealer. Mr Woody has ALWAYS given us outstanding and personal service when he was with Hyundai and now with VW.

First Team Auto Mall responded to this review

September 12, 2014

Daniel, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! We appreciate Mr. Woody as well as the rest of our staff and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership, and I am happy to hear that our service department was able to gain your trust in our business. We look forward to servicing your future automotive needs! Sincerely, Gary Baber - Vice President

Excellent service well delivered

by from Riner, VA |

Expected time was recognized. Service was accomplished quickly and efficiently. Recall cause was explained thoroughly and I was on my way quickly.

First Team Auto Mall responded to this review

September 12, 2014

Raymond, thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes First Team Auto Mall special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Sincerely, Gary Baber - Vice President