Haley Ford

10724 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Richmond, VA 23237

BEST SALESMAN EVER!!

by from C. C, Va. |

I recently purchased a 2012 Ford Focus. When we pulled up in the lot we were greeted by Shawn. We were looking for a SUV. He was very helpful in letting us know what was in their inventory. He told us to take our time and he would answer any questions we had. We looked for awhile and then went inside. While sitting inside, my husband noticed the Focus. The color caught my eye. We test drove it and needless to say, we came home with it.Shawn was very courteous. He answered all my questions. He wasn't pushy at all. This was my best car buying experience. If looking for a car, stop by Haley and ask for Shawn Adkins. You won't be disappointed.

Blown Away!

by from Richmond, VA |

I'd been shopping a new vehicle for a few weeks before I stopped by Haley Ford. I expected the same run of the mill salesman telling me their product is the best, etc. I did not get that at all with George Fajna. After greeting me, he made me feel comfortable by the way he presented himself. He wasn't pushy at all, which I expected. He joked around and made the entire process so enjoyable. I had such a good time that after I finished the paperwork, I wanted to go on another test drive just so he could make me laugh some more. He was very knowledgeable and professional, while not having a serious, stubborn attitude. I didn't know that buying a car could be so much fun! Will definitely do business with him in the future.

Best Experience Ever

by from Chester, Va. |

I went to Haley Ford just looking not wanting to see or speak to a salesman. We all know how they can be a pest but I was greeted by a huge smile and a friendly "good morning" from Donta Johnson. After a few mins of casual conversation, we turned our attention to finding me the right vehicle. Donta took the time to find out what I was actually looking for before we came to the conclusion that the Fusion was the perfect car. Long story short, he was able to get the price and payment exactly where I needed it to be. Now im the proud owner of a 2015 Ford Fusion. Thanks a lot Donta and the Haley family, I will see you guys at New Owners Appreciation Night.

Great Experience!

by from Richmond, VA |

I went in to Haley Ford unsure of what I really wanted in a new vehicle. I was greeted promptly by a gentleman named George Fajna and he was absolutely wonderful. He immediately made me feel welcome and comfortable. He joked around and made the whole experience very fun, not just cut and dry. After asking me a few questions he recommended a vehicle for me and once I saw it I really liked it. After he showed me features on the car I started to fall in love with it. After driving it and explaining some electronics more in depth, I absolutely loved it. We went inside and he started the paperwork right away and explained every little detail. I felt completely safe with him handling everything and knew he was going to give me the best deal possible. After the paperwork was done he filled up the gas tank for me and got it washed, vacuumed, and cleaned head to toe! Will definitely be returning for future purchases! He was the best salesman I've ever worked with!

Great Service

by from Richmond VA |

This was my first time buying a car and I needed to buy one quickly. When I pulled up one the salesman, Shawn Adkins immediately came out to greet me. I told him that I was interested in the Ford Focus and my price range. He was very helpful, showed me every type of car he thought I might like and let me test drive a few cars. He wasn't pushy, in fact no one in the dealership was. They helped me find the perfect car for me (a 2012 Ford Focus), at a reasonable price within a few days. I would recommend this location to anyone

Haley Ford responded to this review

October 8, 2014

Melissa, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We really appreciate the kinds words for Shawn and our dealership. Enjoy your new Focus!

Easy and honest!

by from Midlothian, Va |

I wish I had went here first when shopping for my new Fusion, Dave and the guys at Haley Ford were open and honest and made the entire sales and delivery process easy. I had gone to the big dealers in Richmond and at both places the price I was quoted online went up considerably when I got to the dealership because I didn?t qualify for this or that rebate that they had included in the price and they have to add back in the freight (why they take it out in the first place is beyond me as it?s on the window sticker). No matter where you are in town go see the guys at Haley if you want to be treated right!

Great Deal

by from Chesterfield, VA |

Wayne helped me get a new fusion energi. It is awesome and I get great fuel mileage.

Car purchase was from Haley Ford

by from Chester Va. |

My latest car purchase came from our local ford dealer-haley Ford.My salesperson-MIKE SMITH was very knowledgeable and helpful.A great buying experience that i would recommend to all my friends.

Awesome Experience with Danta Johnson

by from Richmond, VA |

I hate the idea of going to a dealership because "sales people" usually make me get my guard up the minute I meet them. NOT Danta. My experience was relaxed and actually fun. I love my new Ford Flex. I highly recommend the team at Haley Ford. What a surprise.

Wonderful Customer Service!!

by from Ahoskie, NC |

All that I can say is God is sooooo GOOD!! I thank Donta Johnson & Haley Ford for making it possible for me to drive home in a beautiful 2006 Hummer H2. The staff is wonderful & friendly. Donta is a great salesman who really works with you!! My family & I received great customer service. I'm still amazed at how smooth the buying process went. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone, in need of a vehicle. HALEY FORD is the best!! Tye