Madisonville Ford-Nissan

1801 Lantaff Blvd, Madisonville, KY 42431

New 888-446-6650
Used 877-219-3242
Service 888-904-3212

Madisonville Ford Nissan is Home of the Lifetime Warranty!!!

Purchasing a truck

by from Henderson, KY |

These folks treated me well. They were patient and prompt. The trade-in allowance was excellent and the prices were fair. The sales staff truly accomodated my wishes from the moment I walked in until the deal was finished. I recommend salesman Jacob Durham to anyone who wants a blue collar type helper in buying a vehicle. He's knowledgable, listens, follows through, and works diligently to sell cars. Good experience!

Awesome experience!

by from Bremen, KY |

I hate car shopping and haggling, but the folks at Madisonville Ford-Nissan made it a very pleasant experience. Our salesman, Matt, was great and treated us like royalty. The other members of the staff were very friendly too. I normally have buyer's remorse after making a large purchase, but not this time. I feel like we got a great deal and a great product. We love our 2015 Altima. We will gladly refer family and friends to Madisonville Ford-Nissan.

Best of the Best

by from Bremen Ky |

This dealership exceeds any other for the customer service and quality. Friendly atmosphere and they will make sure you get the best. Love them!! Recommend them to everyone!!

Wonderful buying experience.

by from Nebo, KY |

I purchased a new vehicle from them on 1-19-15. When my husband and I left our home, we had no intention of purchasing a new car. We had been talking about possibly trading vehicles but as I said we had no intentions of doing such a thing when we left our home. After breakfast we decided to drive through the lot of the dealership just to see what they had. They had a Ford Escape that was the color I wanted and had everything on it that I wanted. Our salesman was Tommy Prather. He was outstanding. Actually everyone we dealt with went out of their way to work with us and make us leave a happy customer. I cannot say enough about how great the experience was and once again I would recommend anyone to go to this dealership and ask for Tommy.

new car

by from Bremen, Kentucky |

My wife and i purchased a 2015 Nissan Altima on dec 30th Previously we purchased a ford flex from champion ford and was not happy a bit and couldn't wait 2 get back 2 Madisonville Ford Nissan I would like 2 thank Neal, Gerald, and Bob for the great job they did i will never buy from anyone else.

I truly had a great buying experience!

by from Hanson, KY |

I purchased a 2015 Ford Fusion SE and I LOVE it!! Bill Tracy and Neal Carver helped with my purchase and they were excellent! I have to say they made car buying enjoyable. I would recommend Madisonville Ford to anyone wanting to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Madisonville ford nissian is the best!

by from Madisonville ky |

Madisonville ford nissian makes dreams come true. This is my second car I've bought from them but this one is extra special. My whole life I've dreamed of owning a mustang. With the help of Neal and Steve my dream is now a reality. The service is 5 stars the facility is 5 stars and just the whole experience was great. They really mean it when they tell you they want yougo have the car. They listen to what your concerns are and will meet or beat your expectations. my next car will definatly be bought from them

Awesome Experience

by from Murray, KY |

Gerald Marvil is a great salesman to deal with. My grandmother and i really had a good time talking with him and doing business with him. I will definitely call him for my next car or truck. I bought a used gmc truck yesterday and i love the truck. Nothing but good review from me.

Third time returning customer

by from Dawson Springs, KY |

As a third time customer of Madisonville Ford Nissan I can honestly say I highly recommend them for your vehicle needs. They are super friendly and work hard to meet your requests. I certainly look to them first for all of my purchases!

Treated my daughter with respect

by from Nashville |

For us the face of this dealership was Matt and our good experiance was a result of his efforts. Expanding our search outward from Nashville allowed us to find the exact vehicle we were looking for. We had a nice fall drive, and pleasant experiance buying this car.

I love my car!

by from Madisonville, KY |

Very excited about my new vehicle I HAD to purchase the DAY my 97 Buick started acting up. I knew what I wanted and what I could afford because I had been planning on a new vehicle this year, but dealership did not seem interested in helping me out until I had a co-signer with better credit than mine... just wanted to note, I have EASILY made my first 3 payments before payment due date. Got a 2013 Ford Escape with all the bells and whistles which I frequently use and I am still waiting on a call back about my drivers side mat that was not in the vehicle when I purchased it. I personally went back to the dealership to ask about it and was told it must have been taken out during detailing and they gave me a small ill-fitting mat while I wait for mine. I'm obviously not getting my original mat or a new one. I was also a little disappointed they didn't top off my tank like I though most car dealerships do. It was a good experience, but not excellent. Good, because I got a new USED car. While I am pleased with my purchase, I will not list my salesperson. He seems to be a good guy.