Tom Kelley Buick GMC

Tom Kelley Buick GMC

910 Avenue of Autos, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

New 888-439-0772
Service 888-673-4284

Family owned and operated for almost 60 years!

Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Dear Cars.com, I am writing to share the wonderful experience my husband and I had buying our 2013 GMC Acadia at Tom Kelley Buick GMC in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The moment we stepped on the premises we were greeted by James Yoder and he assisted us with our questions and concerns for the next several hours. He was extremely knowledgable about the GMC products and what the Acadia had to offer. We both liked that he did not try to push the most expensive vehicle on us, but instead he showed us ones that suited our needs to the best of his ability with the inventory available. Brian Lytle, the General Manager was also extremely helpful with us during the negotiating phase and worked above and beyond with our trade and getting us the most in an Acadia for less money as possible. We were also very impressed with the level of service that we have already received when picking up our vehicle- from taking the time to explain all of the features and future service that will be a part of our package. Even though we live in Ohio and will have to travel to Fort Wayne, the customer service we will receive will far outweigh not buying locally. If you could please share this somewhere on your website with future customers, I'd really appreciate it and hope they find it helpful. Sincerely, Steven and Kathryn Mansfield

Tom Kelley Buick GMC responded to this review

July 2, 2013

Thank you for that outstanding feedback! Our team strives to give our customers an excellent experience, and we couldn't be more pleased to see your comments. We value your business!!

great service

by from Ft. Wayne, Indiana |

I stopped in to see about an emisions light that came on to make sure my truck was safe to drive. I did not have an appointment but needed it checked because I was taking my truck out of town to help my daughter move. Not only did they check the problem but fixed it (a cracked spark plug) all in about an hour. this is great service and Terri and his crew need a special thanks.

Excellent Service.

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

At the service center everyone is very nice and helpful. I usually work with Dan and he is excellent. He should be given a raise because I would bet that many customers would report that they have a great customer service relationship with him.

Fantastic dealership, very clean.

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

The salesman was Great with me and my family. He took the time and explain everything to us about the beautiful car. All those techno electronic devices for this car was something else. However, I love the car . The salesman, the people that work with him all where great in business. Thank you so much.

Fast, Clean and helpful Dealership

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Very clean dealership and helpful people. Only comment was wish they would of threw away the paperfloor mat prior to releasing the vehicle.

Facility was very nice and cozy

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

The experience was pretty good the wait was a little long and pricey for 2 tires and an oil change for a GM employee.

facilities were clean and kept up, beautiful,

by from Tomahawk Wi 54487 |

Matt McGill was excellent. He listened to me, was polite and understanding. He truly worked with me and explained everything. He was pleasant to work with and I would tell everyone I know to buy from him.

Great place to do business!!!!!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

This dealership is outstanding. Very friendly and got the job done. I have been buying all of my cars there since 1980.

Great dealership

by from Roanoke, IN |

Great dealership. Dennis Ernest done a wonderful job getting us into a new Enclave. I have been to this dealership many times and everyone is so helpful and extremely friendly. They don't push like most dealerships and are very accommodating to the customer?s needs (just gave us the price without having to run back to a manager). Tom Kelly Buick GMC is the best place in Fort Wayne to buy a new car. I definitely recommend them for sure!

Excellent

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

This is the best experience I have had buying a new vehicle, Mark, Michael and Chris, were EXCELLENT!!!! I will be driving back from Florida if possible, whwn it is time to trade in my GMC Terrain!!!

Gregg Goewert, EdS - SCHS Principal

by from Vevay, IN |

Brian Lytle ALWAYS makes us feel welcome and takes great care of us, Our salesperson Kevin Smith followed up and called to check on us a few days after the purchase. Very good experience (again). We drove 3.5 hours to buy with you again.