Tom Kelley Buick GMC

Tom Kelley Buick GMC

910 Avenue of Autos, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

New 888-439-0772
Service 888-673-4284

Family owned and operated for almost 60 years!

Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Dear Cars.com, I am writing to share the wonderful experience my husband and I had buying our 2013 GMC Acadia at Tom Kelley Buick GMC in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The moment we stepped on the premises we were greeted by James Yoder and he assisted us with our questions and concerns for the next several hours. He was extremely knowledgable about the GMC products and what the Acadia had to offer. We both liked that he did not try to push the most expensive vehicle on us, but instead he showed us ones that suited our needs to the best of his ability with the inventory available. Brian Lytle, the General Manager was also extremely helpful with us during the negotiating phase and worked above and beyond with our trade and getting us the most in an Acadia for less money as possible. We were also very impressed with the level of service that we have already received when picking up our vehicle- from taking the time to explain all of the features and future service that will be a part of our package. Even though we live in Ohio and will have to travel to Fort Wayne, the customer service we will receive will far outweigh not buying locally. If you could please share this somewhere on your website with future customers, I'd really appreciate it and hope they find it helpful. Sincerely, Steven and Kathryn Mansfield

Tom Kelley Buick GMC responded to this review

July 2, 2013

Thank you for that outstanding feedback! Our team strives to give our customers an excellent experience, and we couldn't be more pleased to see your comments. We value your business!!

2015 Yukon Denali

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

This was the easiest new car transaction ever. My salesman (Earl) was very easy to deal with. The sale was about me and my needs, not what he wanted to sell me. I ordered this car new and it arrived in a timely manner. Thanks for a great experience!

Bought 2 vehicles same day from Decatur, IN

by from Decatur, IN |

First day of car shopping we stopped at Courtesy Motors in Decatur. We were greeted by Adam Firks, Sales Consultant, and expected a high pressure salesman. Instead, he was the most professional and considerate salesman we had ever met. He knew exactly what we wanted and went out of his way to get us what we were looking for .He had a vehicle brought down from Fort Wayne for us to look at, and we happily purchased two vehicles that day . Then the financing. We knew this would be a line of crap, but just the opposite! We met Josh Specht, the Finance Manager, who does what he says he's going to do. Honest, kind, considerate, hard working and loyal to his customers. Tom Kelly Courtesy Motors in Decatur IN., should know the excellence these two individuals contribute to this dealership. We hope "Tom Kelly" reads this review and appreciates their efforts. GOOD JOB GUYS!! Thank you Courtesy Motors, and especially to Adam Firks and Josh Specht.

2009 Buick Enclave

by from Fort Wayne,IN |

Fort Wayne Tom Kelly Buick was able to service and repair major issues with my 2009 Buick Enclave immediately! I was thrilled! Thank you so much!

Great experience at Kelley Buick GMC

by from Ft. Wayne, IN |

The Kelley Buick GMC staff and especially my sales rep., Earl Stricker were a pleasure to work with. I was treated with the utmost professionalism and courtesy prior to and post purchase. I would definitely recommend others to this dealership.

great service

by from Ft. Wayne, Indiana |

I stopped in to see about an emisions light that came on to make sure my truck was safe to drive. I did not have an appointment but needed it checked because I was taking my truck out of town to help my daughter move. Not only did they check the problem but fixed it (a cracked spark plug) all in about an hour. this is great service and Terri and his crew need a special thanks.

Excellent Service.

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

At the service center everyone is very nice and helpful. I usually work with Dan and he is excellent. He should be given a raise because I would bet that many customers would report that they have a great customer service relationship with him.

Fantastic dealership, very clean.

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

The salesman was Great with me and my family. He took the time and explain everything to us about the beautiful car. All those techno electronic devices for this car was something else. However, I love the car . The salesman, the people that work with him all where great in business. Thank you so much.

Fast, Clean and helpful Dealership

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Very clean dealership and helpful people. Only comment was wish they would of threw away the paperfloor mat prior to releasing the vehicle.

Facility was very nice and cozy

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

The experience was pretty good the wait was a little long and pricey for 2 tires and an oil change for a GM employee.

facilities were clean and kept up, beautiful,

by from Tomahawk Wi 54487 |

Matt McGill was excellent. He listened to me, was polite and understanding. He truly worked with me and explained everything. He was pleasant to work with and I would tell everyone I know to buy from him.