Tom Kelley Buick GMC

910 Avenue of Autos, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

New 888-439-0772 New 888-439-0772
Used 844-327-4902 Used 844-327-4902
Service 888-673-4284 Service 888-673-4284

Family owned and operated for almost 60 years!

Quality service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

The representatives at Tom Kelley Buick GMC were friendly, helpful and professional from beginning to end. We were not over pressured or undeserved in any way.

Second new car leased

by from Fort Wayne |

This is the second car we leased in two months time. Our salesperson worked diligently with us to get the payment we needed each time . After each lease we drove away feeling like we were taken care of in the best manner possible .

2015 Yukon Denali

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

This was the easiest new car transaction ever. My salesman (Earl) was very easy to deal with. The sale was about me and my needs, not what he wanted to sell me. I ordered this car new and it arrived in a timely manner. Thanks for a great experience!

Bought 2 vehicles same day from Decatur, IN

by from Decatur, IN |

First day of car shopping we stopped at Courtesy Motors in Decatur. We were greeted by Adam Firks, Sales Consultant, and expected a high pressure salesman. Instead, he was the most professional and considerate salesman we had ever met. He knew exactly what we wanted and went out of his way to get us what we were looking for .He had a vehicle brought down from Fort Wayne for us to look at, and we happily purchased two vehicles that day . Then the financing. We knew this would be a line of crap, but just the opposite! We met Josh Specht, the Finance Manager, who does what he says he's going to do. Honest, kind, considerate, hard working and loyal to his customers. Tom Kelly Courtesy Motors in Decatur IN., should know the excellence these two individuals contribute to this dealership. We hope "Tom Kelly" reads this review and appreciates their efforts. GOOD JOB GUYS!! Thank you Courtesy Motors, and especially to Adam Firks and Josh Specht.

2009 Buick Enclave

by from Fort Wayne,IN |

Fort Wayne Tom Kelly Buick was able to service and repair major issues with my 2009 Buick Enclave immediately! I was thrilled! Thank you so much!

Great experience at Kelley Buick GMC

by from Ft. Wayne, IN |

The Kelley Buick GMC staff and especially my sales rep., Earl Stricker were a pleasure to work with. I was treated with the utmost professionalism and courtesy prior to and post purchase. I would definitely recommend others to this dealership.

great service

by from Ft. Wayne, Indiana |

I stopped in to see about an emisions light that came on to make sure my truck was safe to drive. I did not have an appointment but needed it checked because I was taking my truck out of town to help my daughter move. Not only did they check the problem but fixed it (a cracked spark plug) all in about an hour. this is great service and Terri and his crew need a special thanks.

Excellent Service.

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

At the service center everyone is very nice and helpful. I usually work with Dan and he is excellent. He should be given a raise because I would bet that many customers would report that they have a great customer service relationship with him.

Fantastic dealership, very clean.

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

The salesman was Great with me and my family. He took the time and explain everything to us about the beautiful car. All those techno electronic devices for this car was something else. However, I love the car . The salesman, the people that work with him all where great in business. Thank you so much.

Fast, Clean and helpful Dealership

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Very clean dealership and helpful people. Only comment was wish they would of threw away the paperfloor mat prior to releasing the vehicle.