Tom Kelley Buick GMC

Tom Kelley Buick GMC

910 Avenue of Autos, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

New 888-439-0772
Service 888-673-4284

Family owned and operated for almost 60 years!

The guys at Kelley Buick/GMC get it !

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

Dear Tom Kelley, whatever you are paying Matt McGill and Brian Lytle you should give them a raise. I have been in the auto business for 37 years, never have I known two men who listen so intently and work so hard to "HELP THE CUSTOMER" as this salesman / general manager team ! I have made numerous referrals to Matt and Brian and " I " receive thank yous'. These guys get it , they do an outstanding job and deserve to be recognized. Thank you for all you have done to help me, my family and my friends. My new 2014 Sierra is the best truck I have ever owned and my wife loves her Regal Turbo !

Service is great,and employees are extremely nice.

by from Fort Wayne Indiana |

I have been dealing with Paul Coy for several years, and he always treats me great, he gets my car in as quick as he can, and gets it done as quick as possible. Paul is an asscet to your company. I have No Intentions of ever going anywhere else. Jerry A. stoltz

Great service

by from Ft.Wayne, IN |

Dan did a great job getting me in & taking care of me with no problems which I really appreciate.

Great and honest service

by from Fort Wayne, in |

I was very apprehensive about buying from Kelley because last time I had a very bad experience. Things have really changed there! They treat you very nice, they do excellent work and most of all they are honest. The whole honest thing is a differentiator in the car business, and if this continues I will buy exclusively rom Kelley in the future.

Transmission Trouble

by from Fort Wayne, in |

Terry Bar always does a great job. He went above and beyond to make sure my vehicle and I were taken care of! Thank you so much! Great service as usual.

Terrible experience

by from Indiana |

Purchased a yukon and was told it had been ran through their service department and everything was great. I drive it home and find out It needs $900 just in parts. I called the dealership and they only offered to run it through their service department and i would have to pay for it. Why would I want it ran through their service department if they couldn't find what was wrong with it before they sold it???? While at the dealership I was told before I could drive the vehicle home I had to purchase insurance despite the fact I was a fully insured driver. Needless to say, I had to purchase insurance through some random company the dealership worked with before I could sign the papers. After going through the hassle of purchasing insurance, as I was signing the papers to purchase the yukon I was then told I didn't have to purchase the insurance. The process took forever, as we were at the dealership for 2.5 hours. After signing the papers, i ask for snother set of keys as they only provided me with one set and was told they didnt have another set but i could order a set online (at my expense). When i called to discuss the mechanical issues a week later i was told they found another set and would mail them. I will never purchase from these people again and would recommend looking elsewhere for your vehicle purchase.

Purchase of Buick Encore

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

this past summer I started researching about a dozen different vehicles and decided on staying with a GM product as our last two GM vehicles have gotten 267,000 and 311,000 miles out of the respectively. I like the advertised mileage of the Buick Encore and could fit comfortably in that vehicle. Our agency insures Kelley Automotive Group and I wanted to support our customer so I walked in on Wednesday and asked to see a salesperson. Michael Hines was assigned to me and he is awesome. He listened to what I had decided on and didn't try to upsell me on anything else. I will recommend Michael to other friends and associates.

Resolved a nagging problem

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Came into the service center, expecting to have Valve Stems removed on 3 tires, due to the frequency of times having to re-inflate my tires. Techs tested my tires and found no valve stem leaks on 2 of them, but did find a nail in the 3rd one. The tire was repaired and I was saved the cost of having to buy valve stems along with the replacement labor.

Very attentive service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

It appeared that my windshield washers were empty so I drove into Kelley's to have them refilled. It turned out to be either a blocked or frozen tube. I waited in the newly remodeled waiting area & when I went to pay, was told that there was no charge. What a lovely early Christmas gift! It had been a bad day & that just made everything seem better.

Great facility and service

by from Fort Wayne,IN |

I was very satisfied with the work done. Only thing I noticed was when I had my wife's car serviced a week previously. on that occasion while waiting I saw the mechanic pull the car up for my pick up. I assumed they were waiting for the paperwork inside, however after a while I ask if they had my paperwork whereas they said yes? made me wonder why they didn't call for me?