Tom Kelley Buick GMC

Tom Kelley Buick GMC

910 Avenue of Autos, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

New 888-439-0772
Service 888-673-4284

Family owned and operated for almost 60 years!

Service Repairs

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

Paul Coy is always great to deal with, honest and helpful. A pleasure dealing with him and Kelley Buick GMC.

Great Service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I am beyond pleased with the timely, thorough service I received from Paul & the sweet ladies at the checkout counter. I brought my Acadia in on the same day I called to have a recall issue checked. Even though the recall issue wasn't a problem, another was found. When I dropped the car off another day, none of the courtesy vehicles were in yet. Paul made sure I was given another car right away. The problem with my vehicle was solved as well as a leak that was found. The thing I was MOST IMPRESSED with is this: this is my second Acadia. All of the work on my first was done at another dealer. Both Acadias have had an issue with the steering (funny sound when turning). The other dealer took a LOT of visits to fix it so when this Acadia started having the same problem, I didn't want to mess with it. When I picked up my vehicle, someone must have driven it, heard the issue, and fixed it. Also...I asked that my brakes be checked bc I thought my brake pads were worn. They weren't & I appreciated the honesty instead of trying to make a sale.

Great Facility and Sales

by from Urbana, IN |

My wife and I stopped in Kelley Buick GMC to look at a Buick Regal and Lacrosse. We test drove one, talked with the salesman, and went home to discuss it out. The salesman was excellent to work with, and didn't portray to be the "typical" salesman. He was not pushy and allowed us to look at the vehicles without being hagled. We let them know where we wanted to be and they pretty much made the deal. To our surprise when we went in to sign, the account lady actually had found a 2.9% interest rate, which was not what we had previously talked about. So to our surprise, our payment stayed pretty much the same from our previous loan!!

April 20, 2013

Thank you for this feedback! We appreciate your business, and hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!

Highest trade in values

by from Fort Wayne Indiana |

Best car/truck buying experience ever.... I am very satisfied with all aspects of my experience from the greeting to the delivery. Being a GM employee the price is always set, so the trade in value is always the deal maker or breaker. Kelley was fair with their offer and gave me what I felt they should. The rest is easy. Thanks, Ron Hecht

April 20, 2013

Thank you Ron! We enjoyed working with you and appreciate you coming in!

Professional, friendly,not aggressive salesmanship

by from Warren, IN 46792 |

Our misconceptions about buying a vehicle at a dealership were quickly dispelled after spending a few minutes with Mark Williams All our questions were answered in detail. When we were satisfied with our choice, he guided us through every step of the buying process with expert precision. All information about future service or help with any any problems were patiently explained. We knew we had made the right decision when we drove our 2011 Buick Lucerne home that day.Thank you Mark for making this process so comfortable for us! We will be back!

April 20, 2013

Thank you Patti! We believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We appreciate your business - please let us know if we can ever be of further help!

Fantastic Sales Group!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I have absolutely hated dealing with dealerships in the past. So much so, that my last vehicle was searched and located online. The only interaction was to physically walk in and sign the purchase agreement. This vehicle purchase was surprisingly pleasant. And I felt as if the salesman (Brad Collins) and his management team went well above and beyond not only to make a sale, but to make my purchase an exciting, rewarding event.

May 12, 2013

That's terrific to hear Ed! We appreciate you coming in, and hope you're enjoying your vehicle. Thank you so much!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Fort Wayne, In |

We have bought numerous cars in our life's, but this has to be the best ever! From start to finish we felt comfortable and at ease, in large part to the personal attention from Pat Hynes. He answered all of our questions thoroughly and completely. Pat made sure we knew where we would be taking our vehicle for servicing and who we would talk to. This may sound simple, but it means a lot to a couple with a 10 month old child. We appreciate this and will be doing business there in the future.

April 20, 2013

Thank you for that outstanding feedback! We appreciate your business, and we look forward to working with you again!

2001 Buick Park Avenue

by from Bluffton,IN |

I've purchased two vehicles from the Kelley dealership. I recieved great customer service from my salesman, Mark Willliams, both times. He helped me find a vehicle that was suitible to my needs, and was both friendly and professional. Thank you, Mark, for your excellent customer service. It is because of you that I choose the Kelley dealership for all my vehicle purchases; past, present, and future.

March 11, 2013

Thank you Sarah! It was a pleasure working with you!

Love my Escalade

by from fort wayne,In |

Ryan was a big help in me getting my new car. I told him exactly what i wanted. He then went and found it for me. I didn't even need to test drive it before i bought it!

May 12, 2013

That's fantastic! We're proud of our team, and we're thrilled to hear you had a great experience!

Knowledgable Sales Staff

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I recentley purchased a 2013 Sierra SLT 2500HD and the experience was great! My sales associate, Brad Collins was great to work with. Brad was very attentive and courteous throughout the purchasing process. In the future I would recommend Brad to my friends and associates.

May 12, 2013

That's incredible feedback, thank you! We value your business, and thoroughly appreciate your recommendations!