Tom Kelley Buick GMC

Tom Kelley Buick GMC

910 Avenue of Autos, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

New 888-439-0772
Service 888-673-4284

Family owned and operated for almost 60 years!

Love my Escalade

by from fort wayne,In |

Ryan was a big help in me getting my new car. I told him exactly what i wanted. He then went and found it for me. I didn't even need to test drive it before i bought it!

May 12, 2013

That's fantastic! We're proud of our team, and we're thrilled to hear you had a great experience!

Knowledgable Sales Staff

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I recentley purchased a 2013 Sierra SLT 2500HD and the experience was great! My sales associate, Brad Collins was great to work with. Brad was very attentive and courteous throughout the purchasing process. In the future I would recommend Brad to my friends and associates.

May 12, 2013

That's incredible feedback, thank you! We value your business, and thoroughly appreciate your recommendations!

Very helpfull and curtious sales personell

by from Fort Wayne In |

I recently bought a 2013 Sierra Denali with the exceptional help of Brad Collins,would and did refer friends and family,as brad did assist my son in the purchase of a very nice used Sierra.

May 12, 2013

Doug - thank you so much for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback on our team, and we hope you're enjoying your Sierra!

Very Friendly "push free" Dealership

by from Fort Wayne IN |

Thanks to Brad Collins I was able to purchase a brand new GMC Terrain over a used vehicle when he showed me the value of new over used. Brad also showed me the awsome service dept. with 26 bays & very clean, that was impressive. Brad also let me know about loaner cars available. Love having the no worries warrenty & free car washes a big plus. Also mensioned to Tom Kelly that walking thru the whole stress free process of buying my new GMC Terrain at Kelley Automotive with Brad Collins was just an awsome experience. Thank you Brad!!

March 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your business!

great customer service, very helpful, great deal

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Go see Brad Collins at kelly buick gmc, in fort wayne at the auto mall on Illinois Rd!!! Brad was very helpful and went out of his way to help me get the lowest price on my Gmc Sierra, I love my truck! My family and I have always bought vehicles from Kelly dealerships and have had no regrets. Brad seemed to be a great down to earth guy who was wonderful to do business with. I will contact him for my next vehicle, thats for sure. THANKS BRAD COLLINS.

March 11, 2013

You're very welcome! We appreciate your business!

Great customer service!!!!!

by from Bluffton, Indiana |

My salesman James Yoder was very knowledgeable. He made my experience worth the trip to Fort Wayne.

March 11, 2013

Thank you for choosing Tom Kelley Buick GMC Jenny! We appreciate your business!

We were well recieved by the sales staff

by from Syracuse,In. |

My wife and I were well recieved by the sales personal. The entire staff was polite during our visit.The staff was very heplful and willing to work with us and answer our questions. We did look at the shop which was well maintained. Thank You

Great Service

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

I really liked the service that I received. The staff was very nice and helpful. The shop was in good and neat condition. I felt very welcomed there.

Great place for car maintenance

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Everything was great. I dropped off my car, caught the shuttle to work, and was able to get the shuttle back to the dealership during my lunch hour. All of the maintenance was performed flawlessly. I am very satisfied.

Great place to go for repairs!

by from Churubusco, IN |

You were on schedule and took us right away. We had a wonderful place to wait, and the problem was fixed within two hours and for a reasonable price. You also did a great job of explaining the problem to us. I really appreciate your Saturday hours. Going in for a car repair is always stressful, but if you have to go, Kelley's is the best. I've been going there for over 20 years, and no other place I've been to has come close in terms of service. I really trust the people at Kelley's. Just as an aside, my husband once left a valuable tool attached to the underside of the hood and forgot to take it off before we went in for a repair. He remembered it after we got home from Kelley's and opened the hood, figuring the tool would be gone. It was still there, but more safely attached than before!