Tom Kelley Buick GMC

Tom Kelley Buick GMC

910 Avenue of Autos, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

New 888-439-0772
Service 888-673-4284

Family owned and operated for almost 60 years!

Very attentive service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

It appeared that my windshield washers were empty so I drove into Kelley's to have them refilled. It turned out to be either a blocked or frozen tube. I waited in the newly remodeled waiting area & when I went to pay, was told that there was no charge. What a lovely early Christmas gift! It had been a bad day & that just made everything seem better.

Great facility and service

by from Fort Wayne,IN |

I was very satisfied with the work done. Only thing I noticed was when I had my wife's car serviced a week previously. on that occasion while waiting I saw the mechanic pull the car up for my pick up. I assumed they were waiting for the paperwork inside, however after a while I ask if they had my paperwork whereas they said yes? made me wonder why they didn't call for me?

Good service; clean and comfortable waiting area.

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

As usual, the service was very professionally done and the car was ready when promised. I still resent being asked to pay $24.00 for "fuel additive" which, I suspect, is nothing more than what we used to call a can of "Dry Gas".

Great service!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Due to a nail in the side wall of a tire, the tire needed to be replaced. The service person kept me up-to-date by email regarding the status of the repairs, i.e. the replacement tire was being shipped from Indy to the dealership, when it would be arriving , etc.

Service

by from Fort Wayne IN |

This was my third attempt to get the oil leak fixed. The last two times the most likely culprit was a leaking oil filter. But this time they examined more and determined it was a the engine front cover. Hopefully, it is fixed this time. The most irritating thing about visits is how all my settings in the radio and seats are lost each time. I've finally just given up putting in more than six favorites in the radio. They get erased every time anyway.

Battery problem 2014 Buick La Crosse

by from Fort Wayne In |

Had car towed into dealership with completely dead battery.2014 La Crosse had only 1943 miles on it. Went shopping the night before no problems, next morning completely dead. Computer showed low voltage codes. Battery checked ok after charge. My problem is a battery should not go completely dead unless the battery is bad or there is an electrical problem in the car. Needless to say my wife and I are apprehensive about the reliability of the car.

Fast, professional service at Kelley Buick

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I blew out a tire that I knew had potentially damaged my rim. I called Kelley Buick and they got me right in... No wait, no hesitation. I was greeted and transferred to a loaner car so quickly. They got me back on the road in lightening speed so I was able to go back to work. Terry let me informed of progress so I felt fully informed through the process. They were quick and professional through the entire experience. Thank you guys so much!!! Stephanie Davis

Great sales staff, clean facilities,

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I would definitely refer anyone to Kelley's, and especially to Dennis Waybright. He made me feel relaxed, and like I had known him for a long time, when in fact, we had just met.

Oil Change

by from Fort Wayne |

I had a couple little things that need to be fixed with my oil change. Herb Miller was awesome. Resonable repairs and I really felt like I was being nickel and dimed. thanks.

Great Service, Free Loaner Car!!!!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Paul Coy was great. He told me about the recall that was on my vehicle when I was only in for an oil change. I knew I had an issue with the fuel level sensor and I was going to pay for it out of pocket. Thanks to Paul for saving me a couple hundred dollars and gave me a brand new car to drive while they were working onit. They even swept out my truck with out me asking. Great customer service.