Molle MC Automotive

(2.0) 4 Reviews

1015 US-69, Frontenac, KS 66763

Happy Customer!

by from Fort Scott, KS |

Very easy to work with! Not pushy let us take our time in selecting a vehicle. Great communication. We will buy from again.

Disappointed with their level of communication

by from Kansas |

I live hours away and found a vehicle on their website that did not have pictures, just a description. I contacted via email with no response so I call the following day and spoke with Jeff. I was told I would have the pictures that day, but that didn't happen. I received the pictures 2 days later, we talked about price and I told him I am going to talk to my wife and confirmed he had my number and told him it would be the weekend (which was 1 day away) before I could come to the dealership, but call me if you need anything. I called right before I left, and they had sold the truck even though they knew I was coming to the dealership. They care about the bottom line only, and not the customer experience. I have never dealt with a dealership that handles client interaction is such a passive way. If you want to feel like you are NOT a valued customer....give them a call.

Molle MC Automotive responded to this review

April 17, 2016

The vehicles are for sale to people who arrive to buy them, unfortunately it sold before this person could get the time to come and look at it. We can not very well tell someone who is present to purchase a vehicle that they can not because someone else wants to look at it in a few days. This would very unfair to someone that is here and committed to buy.

Bad Management

by from Harrison, AR |

My husband had found a truck at this dealership on the internet. He wanted to go look at it so before we left that morning he called them and asked about it and they told him it was a good truck and all and that yes it was still at the dealership. So we drove the three hours it took to get there from our house; we live out of state by the way. When we got there they said sorry that truck has sold; we were pretty disappointed but just thought we didn't get there in time until the salesman told us it had sold the day before!!! When we told him we had come from out of state and specifically called that morning to make sure it was there, the salesman told us it was probably the manager who we had talked to and that he had said he was someone who he wasn't. Needless to say my husband was pretty furious about this ordeal. My advice go somewhere else!

Molle MC Automotive responded to this review

April 17, 2016

It is my belief the customer is just upset because the vehicle sold before they got here, no one here responded as they have said...please remove this as it is inappropriate.

Uncaring post sale!

by from 66733 |

Sales people were friendly and helpful. General Manager was difficult to deal with, pushy and post purchase could care less about any problems or concerns.