Bonander Buick GMC

231 South Center Street, Turlock, CA 95380

New 888-295-8981 New 888-295-8981
Used 888-296-3738 Used 888-296-3738
Service 877-674-4200 Service 877-674-4200

Right on the corner right on the price

Great Experience

by from Bay Area, California |

Felipe was great, I live about an hour and a half away from this dealer and found a car I was interested on Cars.com, I was able to have Felipe double check the car was the correct one and make sure there were no major body issues/interior problems which he did no problems, we also were able to agree on a price over the phone as well. I stated I wanted to have everything agreed upon before I take the 1.5 hour journey and waste my time and Felipe was very accommodating. When I got there, Felipe greeted me right away, showed me the car, I test drove it, and ultimately bought it :)! The car is a beauty and I love it! Highly recommend this dealership but mostly Felipe!

Great Service, Great Staff. Love my SUV

by from tracy, ca |

Matt was awesome, I knew the minute I arrived I was going home with my 2007 GMC Yukon. The sales staff worked with me on taking my trade in, gave me a great deal and got me out of the dealership within my budget with a warranty too. Thank you for making my night.

Horrible Customer Care by Sales Manager (Owner)

by from California |

Sales person was fantastic. Sales Manager (owner I think) was horrible to deal with. Not accommodating to work with. I will NEVER stop by that dealership again. He treated me like he did not care about me as a customer. We agreed on a deal and when I deiced to use my own financing he faxed over a different price to my bank that we agreed to. He tried to slip it by me. His excuse was he only gave me a better deal because I was going through their bank which he never told my wife or myself that. We ended up walking away because I would not lower myself to give him any money at all. There are plenty of cars and dealerships around. Again salesperson was good.

awesome dealer

by from turlock, ca |

me and my son were looking for a car for him to go to college, we found the 2012 Buick Verano not only to be an awesome value but also a great car for the price, their sales stuff were great worked with us got the color and options that we wanted, no hasle would definetely recomen to every one, their service dept is awesome we have used them before and always super